Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

t4kak0

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
sbirdz ar..keithkeat said ur levin muffler damage ar??????????????????? or collepts???????????????????????????? how come???
i aiming ur muffler ler..wakkakakaa...

DentPSF

500 RPM
Jun 5, 2006
that bird muffler u aiming then better u go get the scooter muffler coz its have the same sound like sbirdz muffler wuhahahaaa...!!!

sylkhannaz

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Selangor
Bukit Tinggi Drive?

Can i clarify something regarding this matter? Is it really a convoy or a FUN drive? I'm a bit worried because as far as i know, these guys are unable to drive slowly and in order, heavy on the throttles, reluctant on the brakes and usually drive with with a devilish grin. Especially the silver/fx SE.G and the Black Starlet. I quote "Too Fast to live, Too Young to Die" or "FUXK Comfort!".

Hehehe.

Bangi/Cheras team will discuss the about it and will get back to you guys.

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
sylkh.. believe me.. it is BETTER AND A HCK MUCH BETTER than ulu yam > batang *beng*kali > genting cable car station > Genting HIGHLAND!!! WUUUuhhhh!!!

*swweating* hahaha... Kitkat, nice stories r.. who bringing gf there? hahahah!! siap miss maggi, miss cintan... miss beehoon .... hahahah!!! jaga jaga hor... kitkat might eat them up... HAHHAHAHAHH!!!

and ??? takako.. that Levin is last time i use one... i USED until HABIS all. of course nice sound la... now i am using MONZA... later be another real stuff... so the levin sotries it a past tense...

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Bukit Tinggi Drive?

Can i clarify something regarding this matter? Is it really a convoy or a FUN drive? I'm a bit worried because as far as i know, these guys are unable to drive slowly and in order, heavy on the throttles, reluctant on the brakes and usually drive with with a devilish grin. Especially the silver/fx SE.G and the Black Starlet. I quote "Too Fast to live, Too Young to Die" or "FUXK Comfort!".

Hehehe.

Bangi/Cheras team will discuss the about it and will get back to you guys.
Eh..Sylk...ur car got roll-cage ma..since the back sit also take out..so light ready lor..u scare for those Monster here ka ? hahaha....if u scare ..i more scare then u 100% lor....not even want pedal...hahahahaha

sylkhannaz

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Selangor
Maz, at that time i was cleaning my back seat because dirty. Now i've put them back already so that my family can ride along too.

Of course la scared. Need to ask ka? If in close proximity also shivers you know?

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
scared??? what so scared la.. naik genting also liek that.. ^_^

akmal.. dun tipu tipu then give some reason and didn't go r..

all ingat go there rally, drag ka? ^_^ we go there will have at least 2-3 stop ones... we aren't goin there like uphill crazy trip.. all also love and take care of their car de.. slow got slow drive.. fast got fast group ones... and bukit tinggi only got 1 way go there.. so i think the word as lost won't appear.. but i never been there la.. hahaha!! my assuming.. ONLY R!!

u flame me, i throw water... :D COME!!! BURN ME!! YA MTKSKHRSSS>> hahahah!!

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
kyle,
just make sure u not wrongly ended up at klang bukit tinggi lor.. if so, then u can go shopping at Tesco bukit tinggi klang lor.. wahhah

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Slow got slow drive...i will be in this Category with Mike, but for Sylkannaz dun think will same category with me..and mike lor.. sure is follow up with Turbo and powerfull N/A categories ready. If no his car will spoil no revving hhahahahahha

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
mafia,
go collect some royalty fees from them

maz,
i never confirm yet ler.. if u follow me on sunday.. u might end up in my apartment parking lot lor.. hehehe

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
that bird muffler u aiming then better u go get the scooter muffler coz its have the same sound like sbirdz muffler wuhahahaaa...!!!
this is the good point.....or just go motor shop start the scooter engine.......u know the sound......

*swweating* hahaha... Kitkat, nice stories r.. who bringing gf there? hahahah!! siap miss maggi, miss cintan... miss beehoon .... hahahah!!! jaga jaga hor... kitkat might eat them up... HAHHAHAHAHH!!!
u are saying bring bikini, maggi mee, underwear, so i just thought u invite ur gf go with u that day and wearing bikini with a magge mee hair look......

NOT MEH!!!!!!!!

standard stock can join are..?

stock but toyota.......then welcome lo......u will get poison soon after u attend the TT..............huahuahuahuahua............

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The go-kart circuit at the Sepang International Circuit (SIC) was recently refurbished and has been relaunched together with a new operator in charge that will now co-manage the go-kart circuit with SIC.

Designed by renowned Formula One track designer Hermann Tilke, the man responsible for the layout of SIC’s main track as well as other tracks on the Formula One calendar, the go-kart track is 1.247km long...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience