Wira absorber

kaihoong

Known Member
Jun 1, 2019
Penang
I already go Arlim there, they suggest me service back and try or change new absorber. I change new absorber since he mention waja tapak abs is highee than wira 1.6 and i can get more lowered without potong spring. Now everything is work well expect need to redo allignment.

Beside, they also suggest me for rear absorber setup is use honda sm4 front spring, but need to potong a few round to get normal high.

Attachments

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I already go Arlim there, they suggest me service back and try or change new absorber. I change new absorber since he mention waja tapak abs is highee than wira 1.6 and i can get more lowered without potong spring. Now everything is work well expect need to redo allignment.

Beside, they also suggest me for rear absorber setup is use honda sm4 front spring, but need to potong a few round to get normal high.
Front springs for rear? Won't be too hard?

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Ya, will be more harder, but I will not follow since he say want to potong spring.
not saying its a great idea, but if the spring is stiffer, you can potong abit...

theoretically unlike chopping a stock spring, at least its stiffer to compensate for the height dif (im assuming you're chopping it shorter than stock). If same height as stock, it could work out fine, really depends, never try, i duno

kaihoong

Known Member
Jun 1, 2019
Penang
not saying its a great idea, but if the spring is stiffer, you can potong abit...

theoretically unlike chopping a stock spring, at least its stiffer to compensate for the height dif (im assuming you're chopping it shorter than stock). If same height as stock, it could work out fine, really depends, never try, i duno
I agreed with you, need to try just know which suitable for yours. Depend to everyone requirement but when try many time, consume money:dontknow:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I agreed with you, need to try just know which suitable for yours. Depend to everyone requirement but when try many time, consume money:dontknow:
Exactly, trial and error very costly, unless someone else try then you copy......hhahahhahaha

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Exactly, trial and error very costly, unless someone else try then you copy......hhahahhahaha
If TS don mind stiff setup, save the money for coilovers.
Later cut spring not enough height cut again?
Spring rate will be the same if u cut also.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Now your front height actually looks lower than original stock height. Hope this new absorber works fine for you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does the halfcut biz owner survive after tis june? as Govermnt goin to stop all 2nd hand imported part to m'sia. Is it true?
Those with after market engine like 4g63, 6a12tt, 4g9x wher to look for sparepart in future? Thx for sharing..........
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience