Need Recommendations for Car Battery

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
To a certain extend it sounds like your car may be quietly leaking some current. Not exactly Marathoner's fault. But like you my Marathoner experience wasn't good, battery didn't last a year even. And because of emergency didn't have time to claim it.

But its the cheapest battery so far, I'll be using it again on the sampan...
Bro VR2 also commented the same that maybe my car has some minor electrical leak. At least it can still last over 2 years on mine though.

Century Marathoner is not the cheapest, got other brands cheaper.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Bro VR2 also commented the same that maybe my car has some minor electrical leak. At least it can still last over 2 years on mine though.

Century Marathoner is not the cheapest, got other brands cheaper.
Panalite? I used Yokobatt...not great also.

Incoe got good feedback, not sure if its cheap. Amaron costs more than the Marathoner.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Panalite? I used Yokobatt...not great also.

Incoe got good feedback, not sure if its cheap. Amaron costs more than the Marathoner.
Yeah plus some other newer brands that are not yet popular also. The Delkor that I used also cheaper than Marathoner for at least the same or slightly better performance.

Incoe is more difficult to find, haven't seen any shops that sell it.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Century Ultramax was the one I used that did not last, but marathoner for me quite ok, pass 2 years, one even 3 years plus. Cheaper battery got, but dare not use, Made in Indonesia and some from Philippines. Now trying Yokohama but this is local brand...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
INCOE fared quite good considering it wasnt mainstream/famous brand...

i've used one... last quite long (about 4 years+ a couple of fully drained battery time due to cabin light left on for long period)

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Century Ultramax was the one I used that did not last, but marathoner for me quite ok, pass 2 years, one even 3 years plus. Cheaper battery got, but dare not use, Made in Indonesia and some from Philippines. Now trying Yokohama but this is local brand...
Yokohama is also made by the same manufacturer as Century, is it?

INCOE fared quite good considering it wasnt mainstream/famous brand...

i've used one... last quite long (about 4 years+ a couple of fully drained battery time due to cabin light left on for long period)
Where to buy Incoe?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

Where to buy Incoe?

not sure nowadays...

try ask around common battery shop nearby your place....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Nope, If not mistaken local China man company. Anyway, had to change it today, used for 28 months. I think it was damaged after my alternator failed and discharged the battery completely. If I use the car, the charge is still there, but left for 2 days it goes weak, so cannot hold charge anymore. Now trying Triton, cheapest one they have...hahhaha Seems manufacturer makes for Bosch too...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I've used incoe before. To say it's good - not really. To say it's bad - not really either. It's an average battery that has a reasonable lifespan. CCA is not fantastically high but at least it'll last the 2 years it's expected to.

I personally like the high CCA panasonics and now Amerons.

Jun 11, 2018
I just buy those aluminum sheet for kitchen stove from Daiso, measure and cut cardboard to shape, wrap cardboard with the aluminum foil then clamp to battery. My SUV battery was directly facing the back end of radiator fan. Now is shield except the top part....
Maybe you can improve that by adding another layer of air cond insulation, "superlon" separating the battery and aluminum shield, and let us know 1 or 2 years later, but should not use any flammable material

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pls advice me where i can finds any suitable wshop that can tune injection engine year 2002 onwards...

My mech retired oledi...

Have been some wshop but they can't tune the engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience