Difference between L2 and L5?

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
so far there are only 2 type of engine that mounts IC at right hand side of bumper.. its a copen or a Storia's JC-DET.. but JC has bigger IC..

currently i'm ordering one copen engine.. donno when arrive..:rolleyes:

Keep us posted ya

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
will update once the engine arrives. since copen is still hot in japan, i could only get it in "enjin lantai" form.. all other parts are taken by the japanese.

so, whats your spec currently? running twin coil or converted to DET? any management?
Enjin lantai only? Wiring harness, ECU all don't have then a lot of modding to do....:smokin:

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
owh.. sory.. i mean complete "enjin lantai" lor.. ecu, harness, including meter all got.. but if it happen to be no ecu harness etc, it would still cooperate with L9(JB-DET) ecu + harness.. the copen got immobilizer, so high chances it would not start.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
owh.. sory.. i mean complete "enjin lantai" lor.. ecu, harness, including meter all got.. but if it happen to be no ecu harness etc, it would still cooperate with L9(JB-DET) ecu + harness.. the copen got immobilizer, so high chances it would not start.
Oh! okay. To me "enjin lantai" is usually the engine only......:driver:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
haha.. now one more knowledge to the old timer VR2.. next time we know, we cant outsmart him anymore.. even when its about kei-kar.. :banghead::adore:
I also learning only....
Actually when negotiating must make sure. My friend was negotiating for an engine for his car, then apps me say around RM5k, so I ask why so expensive? Is it a half cut, but don't know what was negotiated, in the end when engine came only the engine was delivered, so to me is very expensive just for "engine lantai". No other things.....:banghead::banghead:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
will update once the engine arrives. since copen is still hot in japan, i could only get it in "enjin lantai" form.. all other parts are taken by the japanese.

so, whats your spec currently? running twin coil or converted to DET? any management?

Still stock JB-JL. Bought SAFC for a year and still don't install yet hehe

Now priorities on

1. Get the car painted

2. Fix the exhaust, suspect my FGK is leaking

3. Install n tune the SAFC

4. Install L5 doortrim

Basically not touching the enjin la

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
Still stock JB-JL. Bought SAFC for a year and still don't install yet hehe

Now priorities on

1. Get the car painted

2. Fix the exhaust, suspect my FGK is leaking

3. Install n tune the SAFC

4. Install L5 doortrim

Basically not touching the enjin la
good.. dont forget to get a fuel regulator.. can crank up the boost safely and tuned up efficiently with the SAFC.

I also learning only....
Actually when negotiating must make sure. My friend was negotiating for an engine for his car, then apps me say around RM5k, so I ask why so expensive? Is it a half cut, but don't know what was negotiated, in the end when engine came only the engine was delivered, so to me is very expensive just for "engine lantai". No other things.....:banghead::banghead:
well that's why old man's said "malu bertanya sesat jalan".. your friend should have do some research and ask experienced close fren first before proceed the project.. what engine was that?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
well that's why old man's said "malu bertanya sesat jalan".. your friend should have do some research and ask experienced close fren first before proceed the project.. what engine was that?
He also lurking around zth forum. He read will become heart paint again....:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It is said to be that this car is one of the most fuel efficient hybrid car ever made. It is said by the owner, that this car had been diagnosed by one of the most well known retailers in Malaysia. It is said that by the owner, that these detailers force him to polish his flawless paint condition just because its 1 year old and rarely used. So, we stepped...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience