CPS (Cam Profile Switching) vs VVTI vs DVVT

nyne

Known Member
May 21, 2013
selangor
I have no words to describe this Myvi.... driving ~200km/h under rainy days...

produa myvi at duke highway top speed - YouTube
that guy is not doin 200km/h. that is so bullshit lah. look at the satria on the left side. he over take the satria so slow and the meter was 190km/h. i thnk he twick the meter. that guy really need to feel the real 200km/h.

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

I have no words to describe this Myvi.... driving ~200km/h under rainy days...

produa myvi at duke highway top speed - YouTube
seriously 4,000RPM at 200km/h. I did with my car 200km/h above 5,000RPM. not to show off lahh but seriouslu though. as for the Wira, those people asking for trouble. uneducated bunch of malays(my own race, maluu). i have to say, sometime i watch in Youtube, people like this act like monkey just by chasing some super car. Gila mann. is like zookeeper chasing the monkey. *facepalm. i agree with stupidcar.

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

Good info. See the below link. Nissan Teana with CVT as well. It looks smooth & RPM stays around 6k plus from 80kmh + to 190kmh. I think he didn't tekan habis la...

Nissan Teana 250XV starting from 0kmh - YouTube
Nissan Teana 2.5 can reach 210km/h. but if too long 210km/h, the limiter cut off the speed and stuck at 160km/h for 10 to 15 mins.

Last edited:

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
True. Logically, how can a wira beat a R35? Overtaking on the emergency lane is just too much...

Somehow I have bad impression of modded wira owners.
All I see from YouTube sounds like monkey.
Come on....

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Be safe, that is the message. Look what happened to Paul Walker? Even a Porsche can't protect their lifes.

that guy is not doin 200km/h. that is so bullshit lah. look at the satria on the left side. he over take the satria so slow and the meter was 190km/h. i thnk he twick the meter. that guy really need to feel the real 200km/h.

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

seriously 4,000RPM at 200km/h. I did with my car 200km/h above 5,000RPM. not to show off lahh but seriouslu though. as for the Wira, those people asking for trouble. uneducated bunch of malays(my own race, maluu). i have to say, sometime i watch in Youtube, people like this act like monkey just by chasing some super car. Gila mann. is like zookeeper chasing the monkey. *facepalm. i agree with stupidcar.

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

Nissan Teana 2.5 can reach 210km/h. but if too long 210km/h, the limiter cut off the speed and stuck at 160km/h for 10 to 15 mins.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
wah wira guys really dint car other road user same goes to subaru & GTR both this car from singapore...

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
Hello Guys.... need to ask some questions... my friend's car has gear issue... it is stuck at 3rd gear and the gear neutral light is blinking also. Once he shuts down the engine and restarts, it is ok again. Need to know if any Sifu knows what is wrong... easy solution is to change the entire gear box as it has many sensors in it but it will be very expensive though.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hello Guys.... need to ask some questions... my friend's car has gear issue... it is stuck at 3rd gear and the gear neutral light is blinking also. Once he shuts down the engine and restarts, it is ok again. Need to know if any Sifu knows what is wrong... easy solution is to change the entire gear box as it has many sensors in it but it will be very expensive though.
What car?

Sounds like you need to stick in a diagnostic tool into the car to find out what is causing the issue. Possible it could be just poor grounding for the TCU due to old age?

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
limp mode is it?? i know that mitsu's stuck in limp tend to do just that. on 90's mitsu's it can be caused by many things, tho most commonly, atf low.

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
What car?

Sounds like you need to stick in a diagnostic tool into the car to find out what is causing the issue. Possible it could be just poor grounding for the TCU due to old age?
Waja 2001

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I recently put up an ad on Mudah.my to sell my car. I only provided my name and handphone number should a buyer be interested to contact me. The very next day, I received an SMS, but this SMS looked a bit strange. It wasn't from a mobile number, but from SendMassage.com, one of those websites offering free SMSes to mobile numbers. The message wrote:

"Hi, I am Norsiah. I am interested in your car. Can you provide me with information regarding the car's condition and price? Email me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience