CPS (Cam Profile Switching) vs VVTI vs DVVT

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
You tested the high-end version i.e. 1.6L CFE? It has a 6-speed CVT gearbox right. How's the stability & cornering?

I've test driven it. Steering is too hard for my liking, takes alot more effort to turn the wheel. Performance wise, 1st and 2nd gears are really good, 3rd gear onwards begin to loose steam hehe. that's just my 2 cents

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Yup it was the CFE, turbo. Stability is good but cornering not too good cuz the steering is heavier/harder than normal. You'd need biceps to turn the car during touge session hahaha

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
Haha... Nothing is perfect then. Good exercise also. So far, I haven't seen one on the road yet...

Yup it was the CFE, turbo. Stability is good but cornering not too good cuz the steering is heavier/harder than normal. You'd need biceps to turn the car during touge session hahaha

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
basically we get what we pay :D i heard they used hydraulic steering for the preve instead of the electric steering normally found. maybe that's why it's harder than normal. haha

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
I have to drive it to feel the steering feedback. Anyway, I hope to hear more feedback on Preve. What about Inspira vs Preve?

basically we get what we pay :D i heard they used hydraulic steering for the preve instead of the electric steering normally found. maybe that's why it's harder than normal. haha

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Inspira's handling is very good I'd say (i own one so can tell). Steering for inspira is just nice for me. the manual GB gives me a very solid feel during gear changes and the clutch pedal is super light :)

performance wise the turbo car wins with it's low end torque. but the inspira is a driver's car

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
Change the logo to Mitsubishi, and you will have Lancer edition :)

I haven't driven both cars actually but a car with turbocharged engine will always have the advantage in terms of performance. Have you tested the top speed already?

Inspira's handling is very good I'd say (i own one so can tell). Steering for inspira is just nice for me. the manual GB gives me a very solid feel during gear changes and the clutch pedal is super light :)

performance wise the turbo car wins with it's low end torque. but the inspira is a driver's car

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Nah, my car is almost full and heavy when I encounter a long straight haha!! but i'm more interested in acceleration than top speed cuz it's scary to drive at top speed on highways

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
Sometimes, you need to try the adrenaline rush. At least, you know your car's limit. Some people like to maintain the car at stock standard but other people would modify to gain extra hp. Of course different people have different tastes or requirements. I like both acceleration & top speed but age is catching up. I seldom drive at high speed nowadays.

Nah, my car is almost full and heavy when I encounter a long straight haha!! but i'm more interested in acceleration than top speed cuz it's scary to drive at top speed on highways

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
Hong Kong illegal street racing (part E) - YouTube

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Hong+Kong+illegal+street+racing+%28part+D%29&oq=Hong+Kong+illegal+street+racing+%28part+D%29&gs_l=youtube-reduced.3...291798.297366.0.460325.3.3.0.0.0.0.875.1248.0j1j1j6-1.3.0...0.0.Qr6BxttigDg

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Hong Kong illegal street racing (part D) - YouTube

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Hong Kong illegal street racing (part F) - YouTube

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im using Greddy BOV and it has broken..the rubber inside the Greddy BOV already "koyak"..can it be repair??how to repair it??and..i wanna know which BOV can stand high boost??SSQV,Greddy,blitz,hks???

thanx...cheer~~~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience