Ranting.... Malaysians are Really Lucky People.....

It's better to own a car in:

• Malaysia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Singapore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Be content with what you have and compare to none other than yourself. Life is short and beautiful, enjoy your journey.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
in taiwan a camry latest model selling rm80k only. but their apartment cost 2millions a unit..so got pros and cons....

in msia cars are expensive but u can keep until it is rotten!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Considering Sg has two Pagani Zonda Cinque's... I dunno how "lucky" Malaysians are in comparison. I don't think we even have one here.

SundayDriver

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
one thing in msia we have alot of wiralution and wajalution... who knows we might have waja cinque one day?

whatsiam

Sep 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
dollar for dollar its better if you stay in singapore. its actually cheaper there. petrol on 2.19 for ron 98.

so it is cheaper there.

but of course unless you cannot count, then welcome to Malaysia

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Go to Hertz or any good reputation car renting company, tell them what car you like and nego for a long term renting contract. Maybe can arrange driver every time you wanna pass the border at additional cost. Or, find a Malaysian girl friend.

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
I just love when they say ' Hujan Emas di Negeri Orang, Hujan Batu di Negeri Sendiri'

- Just my 9 Cents, not my Nonsense -

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
totally agreed.that why i come back working in kl after working d spore for almost 2 year...well pay but feeling alone every night...just face wall each i get home.go to yelang every weekend for cuci mata...hahaha...lolz

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Average Malaysian Exec. earn RM3,000

S'pore Exec also 3,000 but SGD.

Malaysia eat Char Kuey Teow, RM5.00
Roadside stall. (no license, etc)
Dirty toilet or no toilet at all.
Fried by Bangla or Indon.

Singapore eat Char Kuey Teow. SGD3.00
Air con food court.
Clean and well maintain public toilet
Fried by local S'porean.

The punch line.....................

Malaysian are told to be grateful to Be eNd gormen because Rice, sugar, flour, salte, chicken, cooking oil, bla, bla, bla, are subsidized by Gomen.

Why in the blue are food prices in Singapore cheaper whereas the Singapore goment DOES NOT not subsize a SINGLE CENT?!?!?!?

Go do the math.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
yalor..why why why...sub by big govt already,but food price still higher than SG which not/never sub by govt...dont understanding that easy math lo..
maybe our malaysia ringgit so small...vs SG dollar?
anyway,SG life really higher standard than us..they SG pay less for better than us...why why why...

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
If calculation is so simple, all the countries in the world can save billions of dollar every week for employing advisers and think-tank.

The quality of life for a person who earn RM3k live in Malaysia and S$3k live in Singapore are different. And, not everything is cheaper in Singapore based on number. How much does a doctor charge for diagnostic a children fever? How much does car cleaning service charged? The list goes on. I don't live in Singapore but I did stop by few times. Just pity those who work in Geylang by standing on the street, earned S$20-30 and hour compare to ours cheap cheap also RM80-90. There is no definition on live in which country is better. Only can know that when you have your life there and feel it by yourselves. I can't imagine what will happen to me if I live in Singapore and shoot some bear cans with my Delta Elite in front of my house.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
If calculation is so simple, all the countries in the world can save billions of dollar every week for employing advisers and think-tank.

The quality of life for a person who earn RM3k live in Malaysia and S$3k live in Singapore are different. And, not everything is cheaper in Singapore based on number. How much does a doctor charge for diagnostic a children fever? How much does car cleaning service charged? The list goes on. I don't live in Singapore but I did stop by few times. Just pity those who work in Geylang by standing on the street, earned S$20-30 and hour compare to ours cheap cheap also RM80-90. There is no definition on live in which country is better. Only can know that when you have your life there and feel it by yourselves. I can't imagine what will happen to me if I live in Singapore and shoot some bear cans with my Delta Elite in front of my house.
Ahahaha... I know... As always, bro Csl will always support Msia!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I prefer the old design. That’s enough said from me and I think it is pretty obvious to see what I mean. I don’t agree with the design, but as with almost all Subaru’s of old and new, it’s what underneath the skin that matters. The third generation 2009, a total redesign of the award winning crossover utility vehicle (CUV) that will debut at the 2008 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience