Shame on us Malaysians

Scuderia

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
Some photos from McDonald's Sri Damansara.

An inconsiderate patron conveniently parks at the most convenient spot and cooly WALKS toward his groups of friends while I noticed the outlet's staff and manager turning a blind eye

Shame on us Malaysians

and to the Management - "NOT LOVING IT"

Last edited:

7500RPM

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
KL
Maybe he rushing to toilet.. no place to park leh?.
frm johor ler.... dun play play..very violent place.

7500RPM

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
KL
but usually if disable should have a sticker there rite?.

"AWAS PEMANDU CACAT" i seen it on the road few times.
but actually small matter lar.. no need to purposely take the picture and post up kuahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..:P u think doing 999 documentary mehh.;P hahah

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
7500RPM said:
but usually if disable should have a sticker there rite?.

"AWAS PEMANDU CACAT" i seen it on the road few times.
but actually small matter lar.. no need to purposely take the picture and post up kuahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..:P u think doing 999 documentary mehh.;P hahah
maybe he 'pai seh' to put le....or the sticker 'jatuh' oledi....

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
FYI disabled drivers use special cars (to assist on driving) and therefore have special stickers to identify them. SO this dude is obviously NOT disabled. In australia if you are caught parking in a disabled spot the penalty is severe plus you ge fuck3d by the police kau kau. How i know, many malaysian students bring the same habits there. ;)

7500RPM

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
KL
we malaysian like to be hero all the time. we always like to do things different from others. so i guess parking in cacat lot is really a cool thing.

hehehe .. actually ah.. i also got park in cacat lot b4... Eh Comonnn lahhh... once in a while rushing cannot help it lahhh..:P
:tongue:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
7500RPM said:
we malaysian like to be hero all the time. we always like to do things different from others. so i guess parking in cacat lot is really a cool thing.

hehehe .. actually ah.. i also got park in cacat lot b4... Eh Comonnn lahhh... once in a while rushing cannot help it lahhh..:P
:tongue:
u know why? coz those parking owes no ppl park one.....maybe disable ppl less driving in malaysia...i guess so....

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
ehh... he got no wrong ma... he read the sign properly...
notice the 2 arrow facing where??... he jz park in between the 2 handicapped parking... what an ingenius explaination...

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
the problem with malaysians are their mentality....like some...just becos you are late doesnt mean you can park in the disable zone...with this kind of metality...the next joe will also want to park there cos he's late to get his mcegg...sheeshh

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
hahahahahahaahhaah driver passenger overweight or driver=senget(otak) :lol:

like what satanic said,
if u think u're the only one with excuses to be excempted, the next joe will have millions more. "i HAVE to park here for JUST a little while to go to the bank counter. its not MY fault the queue took 2 hours" :lol:

if we keep thinking and practicing that we're the only ones that can park there at any time and shun/scold the next person that does it.. we'll be no better than crabs trying to teach their young how to walk straight.

i know im not such a perfect role model to say so, but given that u could ignore who's talking (i sometimes double park too), wouldnt u agree to the words said?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Especially for those living in these areas, please be extra alert.
There has been a lot of robbery/kidnap cases in the Bandar
Utama/Subang/USJ/Sunway areas. Suspected gang operating: Camry Gang up
to 8 members in different cars at different times.

Modus Operandi - at anytime but mostly during the day. They would
stalk
you and as you drive to your gate, "kidnap" you, take you to the ATM -
sometimes several and withdraw money. So, if you do have several ATMs,
just keep 1 on you and not all...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience