HElp !!! car cooling Problem !!!!

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Last time i mistakenly reverse the expansion tank's piping. The water keep purged out from the tank and drain off the water from the radiator... :biggrin:

kelvinyong83kh

Nov 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Last time i mistakenly reverse the expansion tank's piping. The water keep purged out from the tank and drain off the water from the radiator... :biggrin:
yes .... bro levin ... correct !! the water is drain out from the tank when heated !!! n wat do mean by reverse the expansion tank's piping ?

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
head gasket, this one
http://store.autosportsupplies.com/merchant2/graphics/00000001/trdheadgkt.jpg

Is there another wire other than the battery and the fan connected to the relay?

depends, if kl jam sure when I reach home must top up radiator and expansion tank also empty. if no jam then 3 days can last.. your foreman checked all the waterlines? No leaks? Did u try start the car and leave it on with the radiator cap open and when the water drops u keep adding. During that time look closely for leaks..

-lanz-

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
Perak/Kedah
Hi, I'm no sifu but i've experienced this before...

Btw, add relay to boost the fan? Don't mind me asking for what? Wires for fan is DC current and should be more than sufficient for a fan bro. Is your fan on all the time? Why don't you take some pics of your the right side of engine bay so we can see the "boosted wiring" to try and help... also a pic of your a/d compressor from the top.
Me too wondering the same thing when a foreman tel me to add relay to boost up fan speed.I dont know how a relay could boost up a DC fan speed?Need some picture of the wiring made for the relay and the fan.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys!!~~ MY crv alarm already 5 years n now de frequenze lari liao.. can't use... any recommand on wat alarm to use.. budget lik not more then RM700....

my fren last time say code alarm nice but now there r many unbranded code alarm n chop as branded so my fren recommand not to take tat liao...

he intro a better alarm RM800 life time warranty... dunno wat alarm...

i current live in kl .... so i hope to change it next week....
can anyone recommand sum alarm...???
tell me de name of de...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience