4AFE/4AGE Manual Gearbox Wanted!!! Can Swap with my Auto too!

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
I am looking for a 4AFE/4AGE manual gearbox. Anyone who have and would like to convert to auto just swap with me free of charge. But the cost of fixing is self paid. Great condition gearbox I have. No leaks, no grinding, no lag, gearshift is fast and on time, no jerk. My reason for changing is I have been driving manual all along... This is my first auto car... not very use to the slight lag during acceleration. But it is actually okay... I cannot change also nvm... If can better.... Area in kota kinabalu sabah.
Contact me at <[email protected]>

Jul 5, 2010
Penang
Hi,

Have you thought of the possible implication on insurance coverage after conversion?
I'm thinking of converting mine too but worry might void the insurance.
Do you have any info on this?

lkeong88

Known Member
Nov 1, 2009
Cheras
It wont void you insurance, just go to JPJ to change your details in the grant then send the info over to insurance company. It will be done in a few minutes

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Kawan2. Tolong sebarkan, Wira putih dgn Evo3 bodykit JEL9661 dicuri malam tadi di area Mentari Sunway. Kalau jumpa, message atau sms saya, 0166581100 Tq.

Friends. Please spread. White Wira 1.8 turbo with Evo3 bodykit JEL9661 was stolen last night at Sunway Mentari area. Please contact me if it is seen anywhere. Sms 0166581100.

Your kind assistance is highly appreciated. Thank you very much.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience