Kelisa Gathering

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
JIn

what happen...maybe u can give us some idea what we can do to this thread....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
TAIKOR 6009,
dun u look into this forum, more & more boring wit out any new stuff, new mod & new kind of tech to b discuss..??
now day more & more sohai just askin nonsense & answer nonsense by themselves, just to prove they join the forum & havin some crap in house... wtf...
somore, more & more things cannot b talk in here, more & more conservative liao this forum...

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
TAIKOR 6009,
dun u look into this forum, more & more boring wit out any new stuff, new mod & new kind of tech to b discuss..??
now day more & more sohai just askin nonsense & answer nonsense by themselves, just to prove they join the forum & havin some crap in house... wtf...
somore, more & more things cannot b talk in here, more & more conservative liao this forum...
JIn

i know how u feel...we need to think that the moderator already try their best to give us the chance to talk and chat freely...but because of certain topic we cannot discuss because the topis is sensitive..scare some ppl will band this forum forever...

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
TAIKOR 6009,
Whats up man? whats wrong taiko?:smokin:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
ah jin taikor..sien lar...no siham to entertain him..that y this problem happen...anyone got spare girl fren to introduce to him

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
after reading AH Jin taikor post...i also feel bored today...hai.....what can we do to cheer up this thread....

all the pure VIRGIN kelisa and kenari no longer Virgin liaw..except me...

what happen...hai...time for me to tear my virginity liaw

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
sry jin kor...but which thread it is..

frankly speaking...p1 and p2 sama sama la..
in fact mmg tak boleh pakai one, for the price we pay
lotsa thread la.. but not the lotus racing neo 1 la...:proud:

naza

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
wussup guys its been awhile i didnt enter this forum..hope u guys r duin great..anyway im selling my yrv engine plus + lots of extra,but need kelisa auto engine n juz top up rm4000only okay, anything do call me cz i seldom online tq,
cheers~~

0122942340-efan

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I would like to have some inputs from those had used it, been using, stop using or just anybody know about this. I know that electronic throttle on modern cars nowadays using pulse signal to control the throttle opening well thats in a layman term. So as for my readings and understanding, this throttle controller will somehow make the pulse response better?

So my question is, I am interested and considering with Pivot throttle controller, i just want to know, how efficient it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience