Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
great! we have 5 people at least now :biggrin:

what's the costing like ????

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
dont know yet how much the cost. maybe in 1 or 2 days time will know the cost. i will update here once i know the cost.

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
this is the update from the mechanic. so there are 3 option for the tie rod end.

1. maintenance type(need to be regrease) like the picture i post earlier.
2. maintenance free type
3. machine the tie rod form billet steel and use spherical bearing type

as for the cost. still waiting for the machine shop.

thanks.

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
anything inform me lah bro...sms also can...

1.boulala
2.hasukyo
3.misri
4.vagabond
5. WAFS
6. affiq

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
this is the update from the mechanic. so there are 3 option for the tie rod end.

1. maintenance type(need to be regrease) like the picture i post earlier.
2. maintenance free type
3. machine the tie rod form billet steel and use spherical bearing type

as for the cost. still waiting for the machine shop.

thanks.

bro,

between option (2) maintenance free type and option (3) billet steel + spherical bearing

...... which is will last longer and more suit our purposes?

hahf

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
KL
count me in.
option 3 i think is like the R3 Bump Steer Kit photo attached.
it is exposed to dust/sand and can last about 12 months before need to change the bearing after it worn out.

Attachments

s14sellingnow

Known Member
Oct 25, 2005
should go for this inverted set-up,im done the same on my car last time.steering response behaved differently too.

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
so this will eliminate the issue of super positive toe whenever we wanna adjust the front camber setting lower than the OEM spec, am i right? i have this problem of my toe in going +3 deg whenever i tweak the camber beyond -1.5 deg. in that case i would go for the proposed cheaper solution by Ali bulala than buying this from the states..

Type One Racing :: Suspension & Brakes :: Integra & RSX (DC5) :: T1R Pillowball Steering rod end for RSX DC5 02-06

great discussion peeps! do count me in for the group buy.

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
so this will eliminate the issue of super positive toe whenever we wanna adjust the front camber setting lower than the OEM spec, am i right? i have this problem of my toe in going +3 deg whenever i tweak the camber beyond -1.5 deg. in that case i would go for the proposed cheaper solution by Ali bulala than buying this from the states..

Type One Racing :: Suspension & Brakes :: Integra & RSX (DC5) :: T1R Pillowball Steering rod end for RSX DC5 02-06

great discussion peeps! do count me in for the group buy.
ok. i know the T1R tie rod end and heard there are problems with it. dont know if its true or not. still
waiting for the price for the custom tie rod...

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
Ali, is it possible to get it by next week or it will take longer time? I can wait but just want to know the lead time. Actually i need to adjust my camber and toe by friday next week.

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
Ali, is it possible to get it by next week or it will take longer time? I can wait but just want to know the lead time. Actually i need to adjust my camber and toe by friday next week.
I can't promise. But I try to make it next week. Monday I will update on it.

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
UPDATE!!!!

Good News GUYS... the picture that i post are a maintenance type of tie rod and too short. the pillow ball need to be regrease and worn out easily. if the pillow ball kong need to buy a whole tie rod end. so, the mechanic said that he going to custom from billet steel and use high quality spherical bearing for our car. It gonna be better quality. so option 3 la.. the price should be cheaper than the price of the tie rod end which lightningfield postType One Racing :: Suspension & Brakes :: Integra & RSX (DC5) :: T1R Pillowball Steering rod end for RSX DC5 02-06. so. the price should be cheaper than Rm700 and the quality are much better than the T1R inverted tie rod end. We should get the final price maybe by this friday. Thanks and be patient....

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
UPDATE!!!!

The price for the inverted tie rod end will be RM600. The mechanic will try to finished the first eight by CNY. The inverted will be made from billet steel and using better bearing. Hope u guys can wait. Thanks. hehe...

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
Great! If can get cheaper excellent :shakehands:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

SAtria SPoiler.. giv some idea pls... gonna change spoiler... mugen sideskirt, Putra front skirt,2 small piece rear skirt and i wanna change spoiler... what spoiler suitable for me?? any idea pls...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience