Quick question SRR lower tie on EG

nehemiah

Known Member
May 23, 2006
Hey guys, so i got this tie bar brand new and bought it without checking fitment

Question is.. can i fit this on my EG? Cuz i checked on SRR's website and it's saying this orange one is for the EK. The EG is a gray/steel color..Thanks in advance :)

nehemiah

Known Member
May 23, 2006
^BUMP for help :)

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Not sure, but from what I know, it's different.

The bolts won't line up because the holes are not in the same places.

Since nobody answered this yet, I offer my opinion.

b-eater

Known Member
Dec 4, 2006
may i ask what is the srr URL??

nehemiah

Known Member
May 23, 2006
Yeah dats what i thought :(
Been doing some research of my own and found out that EKs has the 2 sway bar holes located on the outter / left side of the LCA bolt on the subframe. EGs have those on the inner / rightside of the LCA bolt.

Hmm.. i'll do some more readings and post back if i find anything. In the meantime, if anyone has any comments pls post :)

nehemiah

Known Member
May 23, 2006
b-eater said:
may i ask what is the srr URL??
Yes. Yes you may :regular_smile:

Its @ http://www.srr.com.tw/

NOTE: Their website has been on and off lately. I was only able to access it last week. Now seem to be down again. I have emailed them on my question but no reply yet :sad_smile:

b-eater

Known Member
Dec 4, 2006
thanks. so i can see that srr is from taiwan. neway their product quality is good for me.

nehemiah

Known Member
May 23, 2006
Yup. Taiwan. For some reason.. they're kinda big in the US tho.. with honda ppls at least.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my iswara just got broken into last night.. some fucker took my LA amp.. well, i dunno if i can consider myself lucky because i guess that fucker didnt have time to take anything else notably my ss amp and player.. u know what that fucker took? he took one amp, my coin box, and my fucking school bag! with all my fucking notes in it! he left my calculator and pencil box behind but took my bag! what a fucking prick! i'm sorry for the foul language but im damn annoyed now.. never ever park ur...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience