Quickest Honda N/A (Sepang Drag Battle/Or Any South East Asia Race Track)

ORDengineering

Dec 29, 2008
who is the Honda All Motor / Normally Aspirated Record Holder in South East Asia?

I heard that Tung Chun has Clocked 11.2xx sec in Sepang with DOT Tyre
Who is the Driver?

And if this news was right
What is this Car Specs (i hear it was 86mmx92mm B20 vtec, with Pro Series 3 Camshaft)
How Big is this car horsepower?

lets discuss anything, about Honda N/A Record for South East Asia....

and if it wasnt Tung Chun, so who'is it (ali mamak? Bungah? etc2??)

Lets Discuss, maybe we could make a list the Quickest 5 in South East Asia...

Because i got something interesting about this discussion..

...latter...

Greetings,

Merry Christmast and Happy New Year

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
are you from jakarta?? who's the fastest civic in your region then? :biggrin:

ORDengineering

Dec 29, 2008
curently in Indonesia was still only 11.7sec ish..
civic by ORD Engineering

that 11.7 was ET.

but total time was 12.4sec (ET 11.7ishsec + RT 0.6sec)

it was made by 2.2L carbed (twin weber 50mm) civic that 311whp, 342bhp

lot of traction issued, we still improve with our traction, thats why i need lot of information from Malaysian / singapore Civic Master that has clocked 11sec low with almost same horsepower with us (300-350bhp range)

http://honda-tech.com/showpost.php?p=36799361&postcount=450
----------

btw i missed about philipines guy kups H3 that clocked 10.7sec on chopped top CRX

so the topic of this disussion would be "Malaysia n Singapore best record.."

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
2.2L carbie? wat engine bro?
using wat chassis?

ORDengineering

Dec 29, 2008
what do you mean with h/f ?

it was B20vtec

311 WHEEL HORSEPOWER
342 Engine Horsepower

the blue line is not the final tune, still moving up by changing carb jetting and ignition timing

do you guys have bigger horsepower than us on All Motor Honda B series.?

because we still need learn a lot.

regards

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
may i know why you choose carb system instead relying the existing fuel injection? how do u play with EMS then?? re-jetting the carby is one thing u need to think of .. pasti sulit bagi kamu to adjust the timing and A/F ..

btw.. congrats on the WHP achievement.. this is one good experienced for us since you are eying the way around on achieving your objective..

good luck :smokin:

Last edited:

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
There is also one B20B that managed to hit >300WHP here in Kelantan, Malaysia
Their 1/4 mile not sure, need to ask more from him

ORDengineering

Dec 29, 2008
may i know why you choose carb system instead relying the existing fuel injection? how do u play with EMS then?? re-jetting the carby is one thing u need to think of .. pasti sulit bagi kamu to adjust the timing and A/F ..

btw.. congrats on the WHP achievement.. this is one good experienced with us since you are eyeing the way around on achieving your objective..

good luck :smokin:
this car was built from scratch, we dont built it from a car that run on the street..

so there's no ecu, wiring, etc, and the only induction availabel for us was our old twin weber 50mm, so we installed it

we're happy with it power, and its so easy for us to adjust AFR on this motor powerband 5000-10.000, since we're very familiar with webers..

but when we see that our car cannot make a good 60ft, it still running high 11 and cannot go lower because we launch this carb from 5000rpm and it was very brutall power and always over spinn.. we have to hold the pedal for 2.5 sec before we could slam it to the floor..
this is the vid of our car with crappy launch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifWg2Vk0U5k
and it has run spool differential, MT 24.5x13x9 inch

and then we see that lai wing sing, bungah, and other malaysian drag racer etc2 that running injection they have great 1st gear launch and they clock low 11.sec by only 300-330 engine horsepower.. that mean only 280-300 whp...

so from that learning i plan to convert with injection next race...
because with injeciton, i see that lai wing sing could start from very2 low rpm...

do you guys have any idea how is malaysian guy tyre setup and driving style.?
really need help to improve our launch...

btw, who is the 300whp in kelantan?

is that ali mamak?

Last edited:

r_monstar

Known Member
Dec 31, 2008
malaysia
very intresting...malaysian vtec driver ....come to sepang and see how they launch you might be surprise...the top 3 vtec in malaysia running hp about 25+hp only...but they really do their homework on traction and selection of driver...

Bump: malaysian vtec runs 25+ hp only...a lot being done with the traction and selection of driver.

Bump: malaysian vtec runs 25+ hp only...a lot being done with the traction and selection of driver.

Amer Conn

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
bro..who is it? wheres the car dynoed?

my top 5 vtec are :-

i)wan Conggo
ii)ali mamak
iii)JRE
iv)anuar X
v)bungah

ORDengineering

Dec 29, 2008
very intresting...malaysian vtec driver ....come to sepang and see how they launch you might be surprise...the top 3 vtec in malaysia running hp about 25+hp only...but they really do their homework on traction and selection of driver...

sir, so you mean they only 311+25=336whp to clock low 11.??

what kinda tyre, gearing and suspension setup that you know they use on track?
did they use DOT tyre or Race Only tyre?
i heard rumors that Tung Chun was using DOT tyre to clock 11.1 sec... is that true?

Bump:
bro..who is it? wheres the car dynoed?

my top 5 vtec are :-

i)wan Conggo
ii)ali mamak
iii)JRE
iv)anuar X
v)bungah
sir, where is Tung Chun Driver ? is that wan conggo?
I heard tung chun still holding the best record.

could you tell me their (from 1 to 5th position) best record, and their workshop?

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
It was his opinion la.. all from kelumpo one....

if jb site is Tung Chun | R Engineering oso we got Hv Racing | VazMaz (rotary monster)
RmD (EK tebo) |

one more, there's got gold brown EG K20A from tung chun... Fuh... damn fast.....

jacky_GSR

3,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2005
It was his opinion la.. all from kelumpo one....

if jb site is Tung Chun | R Engineering oso we got Hv Racing | VazMaz (rotary monster)
RmD (EK tebo) |

one more, there's got gold brown EG K20A from tung chun... Fuh... damn fast.....
ya..u r right....if Jb area tung chun have a damn fast monster....

jeheyr

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
Ampang Jaya
community.webshots.com
sir, so you mean they only 311+25=336whp to clock low 11.??
hurm... not plus 25hp bro...
it just 250whp+/-... :bawling:

Shinjite said:
is it yellow EG tuned by b-work that smoked a lot of(i mean not all evo he can smoke) 4g63?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i found a pair of Subaru impreza stock semi bucket seats, thinking of fitting them in my kenari. After measuring, the impreza seat original bracket is more less same as kenari bracket. just minor difference. Question is, must i use weiding to even out the difference, or i could just use thick metal plates cut fit to size and use nuts and bolts instead of welding? Thx!! i thinking of Diy install. if using nuts and bolts just fine i could just proceed install myself.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience