Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Stock Naza Suria with AC style spoiler on the roof.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006

heheheh...with all the "flame", I thought it was "Kenny Rogers Roasters" Official Car..

To hantar ayam panggang and 3 side dishes....:biggrin:

shasi122000

Known Member
May 21, 2009

still remember this car?

gen 2 extreme...2 doors wif airbus 707 spoiler

waja M5

iswara wif jet spoiler n paip lori

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
WAH LAU...........damn tak tahu malu man.......iswara turn into 'skyline'
Summore got all the decals..........wtf.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
tht waja m5 oso not bad....:smokin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
WAH LAU...........damn tak tahu malu man.......iswara turn into 'skyline'
Summore got all the decals..........wtf.
hehehe...that is why all the Orange Iswara @ GTR Endless windows are heavily tinted. Driver and passenger inside damn malu being seen by others:biggrin:

Endless GTR konon.....More like Endless Malu...kekekekeke

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
After seeing those so called Auto Show cars.....I'm wondering what kind of standard those judges have.

WTF!!! these kind of car also worth getting into an auto show? It's 200% looks -200% performance....with things added that doesn't even function or the Martian would also have trouble thinking what is that.

I think these sort of cars doesn't deserve to be in an Auto Show at all....

The 'ROZAR Skyline' wording on the rear window....funny as hell....'ROJAK Skyline'

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
TR,

Some judges have questionable credibility. Therefore have questionable results during competition.
The criteria when judging these cars oso not entirely correct.

I have attended a classic car show (I won't disclose the car show event info). The top winners of the show were modified, with non-ori parts cars. Some even kacuk other car parts. The interiors had been re-done, of low taste.

on the other hand, the cars that I expected to win got consolation prizes only. As matter of fact, the cars that should win had all the ori parts (as far as I can tell), clean interior, even ori chrome bits. The finishes of the ori parts are better than factory standard.

I suspected the judges are "geng" with the so-called winners. For me, Malaysia car show/competition is still waaaaaay behind standard. Say to say....

shasi122000

Known Member
May 21, 2009
TR,

Some judges have questionable credibility. Therefore have questionable results during competition.
The criteria when judging these cars oso not entirely correct.

I have attended a classic car show (I won't disclose the car show event info). The top winners of the show were modified, with non-ori parts cars. Some even kacuk other car parts. The interiors had been re-done, of low taste.

on the other hand, the cars that I expected to win got consolation prizes only. As matter of fact, the cars that should win had all the ori parts (as far as I can tell), clean interior, even ori chrome bits. The finishes of the ori parts are better than factory standard.

I suspected the judges are "geng" with the so-called winners. For me, Malaysia car show/competition is still waaaaaay behind standard. Say to say....
CORRECT!!! :dontknow:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008