Buying a GTR.

ayona

May 14, 2006
bro semperfi, thanks for the feedback. so the conclusion is: GTR is the ultimate..:adore:

neojack97

Banned
Dec 21, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
It is not as easy as it looks. If it was meant to be a GTR everyone would have bought a GTT and convert it into a GTR. get the original GTR. A GTT itself is really good if you like RWD. It's a different feel.

Installing a RB26 engine doesn't make it an AWD dude. Can you handle the power of a RB26 on a GTT?? It's RWD after all. But if you can handle it, get it. Then comes the aftermarket brakes which cost 20-30k and etc.
if u dunno pls dont simply advice pepole. u might mislead others. u also can convert the AWD system lah. why cannot handle ? who ask u to step the pedal untill 300k/h ? just do according ur abilitylah. it doesnt mean that u must push ur car to the max. k? this is my professional view. tq:smokin:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
A GTT cannot have the AWD tranny shoe-horned in UNLESS it's the GT-Four which I've only ever seen 1 unit in Malaysia. There could be more of course but buyers ain't gonna be many who wants a RB25DE.

It's a not about going to 300km/h but with a RB26DETT, you'll sure be running at the minimum 400whp (easily) and plenty of torque; at that power channeling to the rear ain't something a novice driver so be having to fight. Remember there's no more traction control.

I've heard of ppl crashing their GTS/GTT RB26DETT but I do also know of ppl who understands and drive sanely with the new-found power.

neojack97

Banned
Dec 21, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
A GTT cannot have the AWD tranny shoe-horned in UNLESS it's the GT-Four which I've only ever seen 1 unit in Malaysia. There could be more of course but buyers ain't gonna be many who wants a RB25DE.

It's a not about going to 300km/h but with a RB26DETT, you'll sure be running at the minimum 400whp (easily) and plenty of torque; at that power channeling to the rear ain't something a novice driver so be having to fight. Remember there's no more traction control.

I've heard of ppl crashing their GTS/GTT RB26DETT but I do also know of ppl who understands and drive sanely with the new-found power.
I am agree with you. Ur advice is very professional. I feel i want to knee down and say DAULAT TUANKU becoz i am the driver who undertands ( very understanding type) and drive sanely ( very sanely type) . Two Thumbs Up for v-spec

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
there's only 20 units in the world. Collector's item and i doubt anyone would wanna sell it now. The last i heard which was many moons ago it was going for USD170,000 minus the import tax and etc. You're looking at 1.5 million??

There are others who might actually narrow down the price for you.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

bro semperfi, thanks for the feedback. so the conclusion is: GTR is the ultimate..:adore:
Bro,

I can't say it's the ultimate. Some people prefer RWD and some AWD. But of course a GTR would be much better. Once you drive a GTR, I doubt you would wanna leave the seat. :biggrin:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
there's one nismo z-tune is up for sale during the nismo festival last year. it was featured on speedhunter website.

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
if u dunno pls dont simply advice pepole. u might mislead others. u also can convert the AWD system lah. why cannot handle ? who ask u to step the pedal untill 300k/h ? just do according ur abilitylah. it doesnt mean that u must push ur car to the max. k? this is my professional view. tq:smokin:
According to my professional characteristics opinion, you professionally crack me up!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm professionally speechless. :rofl: Anything you say mr.professional :rofl: I am professionally touched by your wisdom! Seriously.

10 thumbs up for you! you sounded like a professional mechanic from Old Klang road.:rofl:
i better watch what I say from here onwards. Professional at work! :rofl::rofl:

p/s; don't bother replying... It'll crack me up!

Last edited:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
to neojack:

i hope u do some research before replying tho. :)

nismo z-tune can be easily replicated but DDC proved it with a pic of the chassis number. so i guess, it's a real deal. plus, so what if the one of the 20 owners of z tune wants to sell theirs :D

chill~

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
to neojack:

i hope u do some research before replying tho. :)

nismo z-tune can be easily replicated but DDC proved it with a pic of the chassis number. so i guess, it's a real deal. plus, so what if the one of the 20 owners of z tune wants to sell theirs :D

chill~
ditto!

By the way everyone, there's Z1 and Z2 models. One for the circuit and the other for the street. The first model was meant for the circuit. Probably the remaining 19 were built for street use. I could be wrong. Anyone?

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

bummpp.....
nice C-West Bodykit dude.

Last edited:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
the total number of z tune is somewhat uncertain tho.

first z tune ever made is the fully stripped out

the next batch of z tune is the 20 units of street-legal nismo z-tune

but some source says that initially, nismo bought 25 of mint condition GTR to be made into the new z-tune batch. unfortunately, only 20 are approved.

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
the total number of z tune is somewhat uncertain tho.

first z tune ever made is the fully stripped out

the next batch of z tune is the 20 units of street-legal nismo z-tune

but some source says that initially, nismo bought 25 of mint condition GTR to be made into the new z-tune batch. unfortunately, only 20 are approved.
Thanks for the info dude. And i wonder why they utilized the V-Spec models instead of the rest.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What the hell? why those low-life bastards only steals roadtax? such a nuisance. small-small dun wan to 2 die, now troublesome other..mofo!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience