Buying a GTR.

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
well, maybe nismo has their own reason for doing that.

but i believed, since they want to build the one-off GTR, they might as well choose the newest GTR on market. they started to build the first z tune in 2003 so might as well get a 2002 GTR.

and again, to make a very special version off GTR34, they also want the z tune to be the most extreme road going GTR ever made and they even hire professional drivers to drive them and to choose the optimum suspension set up so that it'll be a fun car to drive. this is the part where the V spec has advantage over normal GTR. V spec, in which to my knowledge, comes with an ATTESA E-TS pro system, while non v-spec comes with the non-pro version. so, theoritically, v spec is better in terms of handling :) correct me if i'm wrong yo.

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
well, maybe nismo has their own reason for doing that.

but i believed, since they want to build the one-off GTR, they might as well choose the newest GTR on market. they started to build the first z tune in 2003 so might as well get a 2002 GTR.

and again, to make a very special version off GTR34, they also want the z tune to be the most extreme road going GTR ever made and they even hire professional drivers to drive them and to choose the optimum suspension set up so that it'll be a fun car to drive. this is the part where the V spec has advantage over normal GTR. V spec, in which to my knowledge, comes with an ATTESA E-TS pro system, while non v-spec comes with the non-pro version. so, theoritically, v spec is better in terms of handling :) correct me if i'm wrong yo.

Thanks again for the info bro. I totally agree with you 101%! I'm just curious why not the V Spec II and the rest of the better models? :listen:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
the first ever z tune was ever made which has the Z1 engine is made of a V Spec II, but the rest, it's V Spec. can think of any reason about it tho.

Nismo is full of secret, hehehe

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Ehhh... I didn't know that you have to be a PROFESSIONAL in order to post here leh...guess I have to go and sign up for driving class to get a "P" (PROFESSIONAL) license so that I can starts posting oh...:biggrin:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
which institute can we enroll to get the 'Professional License for Posting In Forum'?
:D

i really need to get one fast!

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Cheers = yum seng. :biggrin:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
mr neojack,

i see u r struggling to get the prize for spotting the lamest post in this forum.
if the moderators want to remove my post for being non-constructive, well, that's their duty.
i believe my post is not lame as i believe u are the one who acting in a lame way.

now u can call me stalker.

why the hell u put such a statement like ' i prefer supra than celica ' in a thread selling a celica?
it's like you are randomly entering your neighbour's house than u say something like 'i prefer my wife than yours'
isn't it lame?

and why the hell in the thread that obviously sell teana/cefiro, u ask about mitsubishi evo X and fairlady Z? u did the same in the thread of a person selling accord but u ask about camry. isn't that the same as u go to car workshop and u ask whether they sell furniture or not? and that's lame.

i need not to post everything lame u did to this forum as i know all of us can access all you LAME post that you've posted in this forum.

last but not least, gudluck. :thefinger:

Last edited:

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
mr neojack,

i see u r struggling to get the prize for spotting the lamest post in this forum.
if the moderators want to remove my post for being non-constructive, well, that's their duty.
i believe my post is not lame as i believe u are the one who acting in a lame way.

now u can call me stalker.

why the hell u put such a statement like ' i prefer supra than celica ' in a thread selling a celica?
it's like you are randomly entering your neighbour's house than u say something like 'i prefer my wife than yours'
isn't it lame?

and why the hell in the thread that obviously sell teana/cefiro, u ask about mitsubishi evo X and fairlady Z? u did the same in the thread of a person selling accord but u ask about camry. isn't that the same as u go to car workshop and u ask whether they sell furniture or not? and that's lame.

i need not to post everything lame u did to this forum as i know all of us can access all you LAME post that you've posted in this forum.

last but not least, gudluck. :thefinger:

Well said! :rofl:

He's bored and needs attention. He visits every thread and attacks everyone.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

@@"

:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

To the dear Moderator,
I was informed that certain post will be deleted due to the reason of " lame and not constructive". Does it mean that the post must fulfill both conditions of (i) lame and (ii) not constructive ? In the event that somebody put a question " What is the price of 1999/2006 R34 ? " Will this post be removed ? I am very doubtful as this statement is not LAME but definitely "NOT CONSTRUCTIVE". Are you going to classify "a question " as CONSTRUCTIVE ? If it is not constructive then it should be removed.

On the other hand, does it mean that a post shall be removed because it is "LAME OR NOT CONSTRUCTIVE"?

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Main Entry: 1lame
Pronunciation: \ˈlām\
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): lam·er; lam·est
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English lama; akin to Old High German lam lame, Lithuanian limti to break down
Date: before 12th century
1 a : having a body part and especially a limb so disabled as to impair freedom of movement b : marked by stiffness and soreness <a lame shoulder>
2 : lacking needful or desirable substance : weak, ineffectual <a lame excuse>
3 slang : not being in the know : square
4 a : inferior <a lame school> b : contemptible, nasty <lame racist jokes>

quoted from Meriam-Webster Online Dictionary.

I believe that this statement posted by Z34 is LAME because it is lacking needful or desirable substance as there is no such thing as 'Professional License for Posting In Forum' and you do not to such license to post any statement on this forum.

I further believe that this statement is definately not constructive as none of us will be benefited or obtain any knowledge from his post.

No offence, i just wish to follow the guideline given by the moderator.

Thank you.
Thank you; we are all challenged by your unique point of view. And I see you've set a side this special time to humiliate yourself in public. Keep up the good work.

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
after all, we must appreciate his effort to wake up at 2 am and do some research to fight for his right. unfortunately, it ends up like what semperfi said. :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
This world is full of LAME~~~~~~people.....

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
which institute can we enroll to get the 'Professional License for Posting In Forum'?
:D

i really need to get one fast!
I believe yo can get it from International Dummy Institute Of Talking (IDIOT)....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This happen to those car park outside the 1U shopping center,those like to park their car beside the road side beside the shopping center need to be extra careful. This bunch of thief is dress in smart suit. They have 2 group of people ready. The first group of thief will purpose hang around and wait for you to go into shopping center after that, they will make your car alarm trigger maybe give a kick or something, if owner come out to check then they will aim others car. If after they...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience