Car Above 15 years to go Insepction yearly. Any comment??!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
You know above 15 year cars, total how many unit?
Answer should be million.... So 1 car = RM 30 per inspection, so they total earned 30 Million minimum...

Puspakom is majority holder and benefit is UMNO people! So they want to hisap our rakyat money for their side income and willing to help their Proton too... So Proton also majority is UMNO people too! They can get both gain from it ma... So 1 Malaysia = 1 BS!

Do you all forget BN is stand for Barang Naik already? So it's time for BN to turun already la... Let see how the opponent changing the world!
that is if your car is stock standard and has no hitches with the inspection process. imagine how much 'side income' the inspection officers will make from ppl like us to approve our modified cars? runners with contacts inside also will be able to demand a premium now for confirmed approvals. easy life for these select few.

as i mention in another thread, these policies are just to essentially strong arm the average citizen into purchasing protons and peroduas. it wont really affect those in the higher disposable income group as they're already used to paying for higher priced imported cars. the poor will suffer and the rich will prosper as usual. the divide between the 2 will widen and eventually wipe out the middle class in the long run.

fawzi

Sep 10, 2009
port klang
Hope there will be some one or some organization or new gov will help and protec us as poor people who want's to live in harmony... PLEASEEEEE...HELP US....

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

i'm with u bro...change this f...ing gov

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
last time.. got surat cinta from JPJ to go inspect my car.. had to spent RM1k+ just to change my car 3 rear windows as those are originally dark at cermin shop... and its only for a few day... after everything is ok... then i got back my original windows...
ok... assuming my car have gone beyond 15 yrs, meaning to say that i have to pay my roadtax + insurance + a service to change my 3 rear windows + suap sana suap sini + myk lagi + tol lagi... walaoeh...
the G better think about tis deeply... or someday the may regret it...

why dont we make a 'Barisan Automobil Malaysia'... we cant make any changes as long as we are not the G hehehe so who's the precident????

20v4

May 12, 2008
japan can do that coz their cars are cheap to begin with, no problem to sell after 5 years, coz countries like malaysia will buy and sell here very expensive.

But in malaysia car prices already too high to begin with. How to keep my 16 yrs old car running after this?

By 2011 no more 2nd hand parts, it's double aim. Ask the car to go for inspection and stop supply of parts, for sure the owners will sell the car reluctantly after few years if not months.

Damn this government.... Let's change them in next ge

no need change government, unite as 1 malaysia and abolish the system. Lawan!!!

fawzi

Sep 10, 2009
port klang
last time.. got surat cinta from JPJ to go inspect my car.. had to spent RM1k+ just to change my car 3 rear windows as those are originally dark at cermin shop... and its only for a few day... after everything is ok... then i got back my original windows...
ok... assuming my car have gone beyond 15 yrs, meaning to say that i have to pay my roadtax + insurance + a service to change my 3 rear windows + suap sana suap sini + myk lagi + tol lagi... walaoeh...
the G better think about tis deeply... or someday the may regret it...

why dont we make a 'Barisan Automobil Malaysia'... we cant make any changes as long as we are not the G hehehe so who's the precident????

yeah u r right bro...i'll choose u..long live this president ha.ha.ha

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Hope there will be some one or some organization or new gov will help and protec us as poor people who want's to live in harmony... PLEASEEEEE...HELP US....

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

i'm with u bro...change this f...ing gov

Pakatan Rakyat
Barisan Wangsialnal

fawzi

Sep 10, 2009
port klang
let's vote no more to this g in the next election..

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

yeah u r right bro...i'll choose u..long live this president ha.ha.ha
no need change government, unite as 1 malaysia and abolish the system. Lawan!!!
ermm u were right bro..let's unite all the car drivers and sent memo to our PM hope it will help us.

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city

Pakatan Rakyat
Barisan Wangsialnal
i'm sorry, but i don't think there is any difference between all of them... all party also have their own agenda behind them...the pakatan R promised that all saman from mppj, mpsj, mpk and all the others majilis perbandaran under selangor they will cancel... but nothing happen also!:banghead::banghead:
all of them are just a big load of bulls**t...so who ever u vote for will be the same only... if got orang asli stand for election, i will vote for him:deal:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
all the money goes to support our 1Malaysia F1 team la... :wavey:
He said 1malaysial F1 team untung $$ punya....not rugi $$ punya.....:smokin:

otismummum

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
make money ar??? have to wait and see 1st lor.... can win then got sponsor lor. always get no 1 from the back...sponsor also cabut lor....

yawn

Nov 19, 2006
What about this no more used parts importing? Is it confirmed or is it just an idea for now?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
All politician will promise the citizen anything during GE. If they win, their brain will auto re-format and everything they said before and during GE will get deleted. If they lose, no need to say much.

There are only a minority of politician that are capable...very very few 3 out of 10....but in a majority group these minority have to either shut up, keep silent, go with the flow or getting kicked out. I believe there are good apples amongst the rotten ones.

This NAP will not only affect us. the guys at JPJ, PDRM, Puspakom, MITI...etc...will kena also. I strongly believe that most government servants are also car enthusiast. They will be even more frustrated because their salary is even lower than us and without half cut parts and shops....they would die even faster..I don't think they will just sit down and keep quiet...

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
titanrev got very good point there...hope things will turn like what u said bro...my 34 years old toyota and 15 years old wira..both if masuk puspakom hard to pass..after this...TT with frens bring stock cars..for me my wife's kancil...huhauhauhua...talk about cats, carpentering, fishing...no more car talk..hehe..just joking

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
i think is good. i drive a 1986-89 mazda 323. at least the inspection will assure me that my car is road legal and fit for the road. for god sake its 20 years old! theres so many karat cars/rust buckets out there on the road that should be scrapped. its a menace to society. what if the wheel tercabut or brakes fails. if u sayang your ae86 or your monster r32 im sure your car will pass the inspection, cuz u'll keep is in good running condition.

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
huhu..inspection gonna cost alot of people wiv sunroof, extra bars, tinted "cromax", big exhaust, illegal hid...wonder how those jpj enthusiast coping wit it..hehe..their cars even more kao2..lols..ahaha..really a waste of time...need to send car there yearly..its good in one point..knowing that the car is certified legal..thats all..but the hassle to go thru..huhu

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
i think is good. i drive a 1986-89 mazda 323. at least the inspection will assure me that my car is road legal and fit for the road. for god sake its 20 years old! theres so many karat cars/rust buckets out there on the road that should be scrapped. its a menace to society. what if the wheel tercabut or brakes fails. if u sayang your ae86 or your monster r32 im sure your car will pass the inspection, cuz u'll keep is in good running condition.
For me, every car enthusiast will keep their car in tip top condition even if it's 20 years old because cars are the most precious thing to us. If you see a dent or a defective parts, most would go get it change or repair ASAP. I believe most of the guys here does the same that includes me...car got a little bit of sound also feel very heart pain already....car enthusiast is very different from car driver and wannabes....so I think we don't need other people to judge whether our car is road worthy or not.....nobody knows our own car better than ourselves.

I think they should be more stringent to commercial vehicles like what Mizu said. These are the people that doesn't take care of their bosses trucks and buses. Tell you what i know, my factory here has a bumi workshop which is assigned to do maintenance for TNB trucks. 90% that came in are mostly towed in according to the workshop boss. Think about it? towed in...not driven in....

My college mate, which is now running a coach business also told me that many drivers for express bus abuse the buses like hell...some run until engine oil dry also have, gearbox pecah also have....

My own experience, I fired 3 lorry drivers because they worked for me and abuse the trucks and never maintain the truck until it breaks down. Then I have to fork out a huge sum of money to repair it....When I hire them, they told me will take care of the truck but end up.....:banghead:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
huhu..inspection gonna cost alot of people wiv sunroof, extra bars, tinted "cromax", big exhaust, illegal hid...wonder how those jpj enthusiast coping wit it..hehe..their cars even more kao2..lols..ahaha..really a waste of time...need to send car there yearly..its good in one point..knowing that the car is certified legal..thats all..but the hassle to go thru..huhu
:rofl::rofl::rofl:lai..lai...lai.....RM100 per car.....'PAO' pass punya....:banghead::banghead::banghead:
the officer more untung than government wor~~~:smokin:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The reason I start this thread is I've notice for a while now since 2007. Most car that are stolen or break in are either those car that took part in Autoshow , appears in car magazine before or are well known around a certain area due to it's specialty like it's fast or got some goodies inside the car. I'm saying this by seeing the real things that happen and not guessing.

Autoshow can be a chance for the thieves to see what's in your car much more better and know every bit of things you...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience