Car Above 15 years to go Insepction yearly. Any comment??!

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
japan can do that coz their cars are cheap to begin with, no problem to sell after 5 years, coz countries like malaysia will buy and sell here very expensive.

but in malaysia car prices already too high to begin with. how to keep my 16 yrs old car running after this?

by 2011 no more 2nd hand parts, it's double aim. ask the car to go for inspection and stop supply of parts, for sure the owners will sell the car reluctantly after few years if not months.

damn this government....let's change them in next GE
:five::shakehands::driver:

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
I'm off topic again....

You all got notice 1 more thing? Next year start, 1 credit card will charged for service tax and equal to RM 50 per card.

Where did it goes? Answer is still the G!

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Proud to be malaysian...

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

gov wants save proton in fact.
u proud to be malaysian bcoz govt wanna save proton? :stupid:

chris_ch3w

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
so for those who havent thought of politics will change the lives of ppl..dis is an eye opener for them..dis kinda automotive policy eventually will get them(the G's) out of their places. u dun have my vote since i can voted long time ago..

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
I'm off topic again....

You all got notice 1 more thing? Next year start, 1 credit card will charged for service tax and equal to RM 50 per card.

Where did it goes? Answer is still the G!
i got this from thestar online.

KUALA LUMPUR: If banks were to “absorb” the RM50 service tax imposed on credit and charge cards, it would defeat the Government’s aim of reducing the use of the cards to prevent accumulation of bad debts. Deputy Finance Minister Datuk Chor Chee Heung said the target was “to limit the number of credit cards” in circulation.

He said the policy was not to increase the Government’s coffers as it would only amount to an annual revenue of a few hundred million ringgit. “This is one of the ways to educate the public so that they will not borrow money through their credit cards. This is not a healthy practice. If financial institutions absorb the cost, it will defeat the purpose of having the policy,” he said while pointing to a newspaper report about a businessman who has 40 credit cards.

“Actually, you only need two cards,” he said. Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak announced in the 2010 Budget the proposal to impose a RM50 annual service tax on each main credit and charge card and RM25 on supplementary cards. If implemented, some financial analysts predicted that at least 30% of the 11 million card holders who have more than one card will have to pay RM100 each every year.

Chor said the Government hoped that the new tax would induce card holders to cancel excessive cards and spend wisely. Cheong Wen Lee, a representative of a group of credit card agents, claimed that the policy would affect the livelihood of more than 5,000 credit card agents. He said that since the new tax was announced last Friday, the number of applications for new credit cards had dropped by 80%.

The group, he said, would appeal to the Government to reconsider the decision as they believed that there were better alternatives to promote prudent spending among the people.
Several banks declined to comment when contacted.
1) It is STUPID to think that a tax of an additional RM 50 will 'teach' card owners to spend wisely. govt no money just say no money lar... take more money from us but act like wanna help us... if their 'few hundred million' ringgit is 'NOT MUCH', then give me the money... :mad:

2) the real reason why people keep getting more cards IS NOT because they like to spend. it is because OUR SALARY is too low but the cost of living is very high, especially in KL and JB. if the govt can control the inflation (don't believe the small % of inflation they BS through media) rate, the people will have more cash to spend after paying whatever monthly bills that they have.

how many of us pay monthly installment for car, house (rental included), water, electricity, phones (house and mobile), food and other misc stuff? they think new grads with salary of an average RM 2k can afford to buy anything else with cash after paying for all those?

those ministers only need 2 cards because WE PAY ALL THEIR BILLS. KNS, talk so much for what? if my living expenses all paid by others, i oso can talk big la... :mad::mad::mad:

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
You know above 15 year cars, total how many unit?
Answer should be million.... So 1 car = RM 30 per inspection, so they total earned 30 Million minimum...

Puspakom is majority holder and benefit is UMNO people! So they want to hisap our rakyat money for their side income and willing to help their Proton too... So Proton also majority is UMNO people too! They can get both gain from it ma... So 1 Malaysia = 1 BS!

Do you all forget BN is stand for Barang Naik already? So it's time for BN to turun already la... Let see how the opponent changing the world!
that is if your car is stock standard and has no hitches with the inspection process. imagine how much 'side income' the inspection officers will make from ppl like us to approve our modified cars? runners with contacts inside also will be able to demand a premium now for confirmed approvals. easy life for these select few.

as i mention in another thread, these policies are just to essentially strong arm the average citizen into purchasing protons and peroduas. it wont really affect those in the higher disposable income group as they're already used to paying for higher priced imported cars. the poor will suffer and the rich will prosper as usual. the divide between the 2 will widen and eventually wipe out the middle class in the long run.

fawzi

Sep 10, 2009
port klang
Hope there will be some one or some organization or new gov will help and protec us as poor people who want's to live in harmony... PLEASEEEEE...HELP US....

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

i'm with u bro...change this f...ing gov

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
last time.. got surat cinta from JPJ to go inspect my car.. had to spent RM1k+ just to change my car 3 rear windows as those are originally dark at cermin shop... and its only for a few day... after everything is ok... then i got back my original windows...
ok... assuming my car have gone beyond 15 yrs, meaning to say that i have to pay my roadtax + insurance + a service to change my 3 rear windows + suap sana suap sini + myk lagi + tol lagi... walaoeh...
the G better think about tis deeply... or someday the may regret it...

why dont we make a 'Barisan Automobil Malaysia'... we cant make any changes as long as we are not the G hehehe so who's the precident????

20v4

May 12, 2008
japan can do that coz their cars are cheap to begin with, no problem to sell after 5 years, coz countries like malaysia will buy and sell here very expensive.

But in malaysia car prices already too high to begin with. How to keep my 16 yrs old car running after this?

By 2011 no more 2nd hand parts, it's double aim. Ask the car to go for inspection and stop supply of parts, for sure the owners will sell the car reluctantly after few years if not months.

Damn this government.... Let's change them in next ge

no need change government, unite as 1 malaysia and abolish the system. Lawan!!!

fawzi

Sep 10, 2009
port klang
last time.. got surat cinta from JPJ to go inspect my car.. had to spent RM1k+ just to change my car 3 rear windows as those are originally dark at cermin shop... and its only for a few day... after everything is ok... then i got back my original windows...
ok... assuming my car have gone beyond 15 yrs, meaning to say that i have to pay my roadtax + insurance + a service to change my 3 rear windows + suap sana suap sini + myk lagi + tol lagi... walaoeh...
the G better think about tis deeply... or someday the may regret it...

why dont we make a 'Barisan Automobil Malaysia'... we cant make any changes as long as we are not the G hehehe so who's the precident????

yeah u r right bro...i'll choose u..long live this president ha.ha.ha

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Hope there will be some one or some organization or new gov will help and protec us as poor people who want's to live in harmony... PLEASEEEEE...HELP US....

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

i'm with u bro...change this f...ing gov

Pakatan Rakyat
Barisan Wangsialnal

fawzi

Sep 10, 2009
port klang
let's vote no more to this g in the next election..

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

yeah u r right bro...i'll choose u..long live this president ha.ha.ha
no need change government, unite as 1 malaysia and abolish the system. Lawan!!!
ermm u were right bro..let's unite all the car drivers and sent memo to our PM hope it will help us.

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city

Pakatan Rakyat
Barisan Wangsialnal
i'm sorry, but i don't think there is any difference between all of them... all party also have their own agenda behind them...the pakatan R promised that all saman from mppj, mpsj, mpk and all the others majilis perbandaran under selangor they will cancel... but nothing happen also!:banghead::banghead:
all of them are just a big load of bulls**t...so who ever u vote for will be the same only... if got orang asli stand for election, i will vote for him:deal:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi! guys just wanna to ask how much is timing belt for proton savvy, price with & without labour charge, just helping my office fren (very cute gal ma...:biggrin:), coz' one of my other office mate told her it's around RM500++, but I think it not that much...correct me if I'm wrong...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience