EMS Dyno Results

maskulinB8

Known Member
Jun 9, 2004
PJS one
Visit site
Im not start here,but on that day 09.09.09 day time Nazim call u regarding the Door wiring he at my wshop not at kuantan.I,nazim and yus hear what single word you talking on phone.Everyting very bad about me.Yes im talking like a COCK.If u want ON,dont ON the Amir Kedah Car.I need Your Car WRC210.Play Open 400m.U drive your car and i drive my wira turbo fare.NO International Driver.Set after Raya.
hahahaa... im playing in legal race only, not here. Peace.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
sometimes u all say the things u all say cos angry or disappointed
cool down first :) then oni post la ehhehe

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
What i know that turbo can push 450whp max.And compare last im tuning whp432.5 with 4th Gear 9000rpm.Why Whp521.2 only 7500rpm look graft using 3rd gear.The 1st tuning got 12sc ++.2nd tuning by Perfectly Joshua Thiran got 14sc++.He said with TOYO NO Traction.With Mickey Tonsang.The car too power also NO Traction.May be Dyno and tune again for 600whp with Air Bus 747 tyre get a 9sc.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

S256 Air Werks T3 ,have rev 9500rpm.SR20 short stroke and stock engine.Next step change injectors 1000cc, Tomei cams and valve spring 11K rev,Metal Gasket and external oil pump.Rev again to 10500.More boost and big number.
emmm....gt30 can push to 5++hp....in wat number boosting ?....

ezit practical / lasting 4 drag or every drag need to replace engine..... i heard b4 this only get 4++hp but the time better then 5++hp.....

maybe tyre no traction....even used 'miki'....emmmmm.....aeroplane tyre could be better....i tot la....
as for me, I like whp521.2 at 3rd gear at 7500rpm of course.. if u can get the traction, it will be great!!
compare to whp432 at 9000rpm, for me its too late, for drag of course..

i'm lost here, high hp with lower rpm is great or high hp with very high rpm is great for drag?:banghead:
as for response, I think high hp at lower rpm of course will be great right? just traction will be the issues..

I think turbo to rev over 8500rpm like NA is too overkill, well its just me, newbie:hmmmm:
Not to back anybody...
My point of view is:
1. The dyno calculated horsepower based on the torque produced by the car. So, if you are able to tune the turbo to spool at lower rpm which produce a lot of torque will net a big horsepower.
2. A good tuner is somebody that able to produce reasonable torque/hp with the setup but reliability is always in mind.
3. The timing at sepang drag battle cannot be a benchmark of good tuning because lame jokey and poor traction setup will affect it a lots.
4. The 512whp is very difficult to drive and need complicated traction setup since the torque curve is very high as compare to 432whp where the torque curve are linear which easy to drive with a minimal traction setup.
5. Some tuner looking for peaky high hp/torque and some working around the limit of the traction setup and driver ability.
6. Power is the beginning of the problem with traction. It easy to make power but very difficult to get traction.

Selamat berpuasa dan selamat hari raya, maaf zahir batin.

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
sometimes u all say the things u all say cos angry or disappointed
cool down first :) then oni post la ehhehe
..or even hardly to face/digest the fact that your tuning somehow needs more improvement..?:hmmmm:

Selamat Berpuasa dan Selamat Hari Raya Aidl Fitri..

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
then it's a total lost case already..being the biggest illiterate in the 21st centuries
failed to learn and re-learn..and the hardest part of all is to accept and to improve

ETT POWER II

Banned
Aug 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
then it's a total lost case already..being the biggest illiterate in the 21st centuries
failed to learn and re-learn..and the hardest part of all is to accept and to improve

but mostly u should re-learn n hard learn ALSO....all of us not perfect....only yahudi claims as a perfect race in the world.........SELAMAT HARI RAYA N DRIVE CAREFULLY N SAFELY......WE NEED EACH OTHERS...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifu's,

I am trying to change my radiator to aluminium but not sure what radiator i am using. can someone help me identify the radiator. thanks.

Currently running a b8 210 in mazda mx3.

And should i change to silicone hoses for the radiator?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience