RCA Track Day, Saturday 5 Sept 09. 1pm - 4pm

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Altezza costly lah, all the sliding lead to a destroyed rear diff carrier bushing, broken tie-rod end bearing on both left and right front, and some new slack in the longshaft coupling *sigh*

Manual tranny?? No laa.. i enjoy being able to hug my chicks with my left hand when I drive ;)
Turbo lahhh maybe hehehe
Turbo the bugger and your auto tranny will get some slack too after that.. muahahahaa.

manual tranny also can hug chicks la... where's your skill?

opp61

Known Member
Dec 1, 2007
Bros,

dont mind sharing how do we get to hug more chicks with a manual car?

Interested to find out.

blanquito

Known Member
Mar 27, 2007
WEi.... brother dont lah say like that... i know my car slow... but this is my everyday transportation. taro somemore nanti cannot go office.
Guys,

Got a vid of Adian drifting at 1:14 on this vid. This guy is a real bad example. Said cannot drift on a track day but nvm. I have proof now!!! hahaha
Leon you dunn say ppl SHOWBOAT at every corner ... guys ... go to UTube ... type ' SIC TD 20090905' you can see 4 videos on how Leon showboating .... :burnout::burnout::hmmmm::hmmmm:

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Here's a video of Mike Chew in his Miata, and Adam Muza pulling away into the bright afternoon sunshine in his M3 CSL...

YouTube - Mike and his MX5 Miata at Sepang

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Faisal: Chick too busy shuffling other things, how to shift gears?? hahahaa!!!

blanquito

Known Member
Mar 27, 2007
Anyone from Malaysia close to some of the SGPreans .. maybe can get which website they publish pictures and we can try to obtain them if possible ... anyone ada jalan ? ...

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Ok, some developments:
1. There is now a Race Craft Academy group on Facebook. Just search "Race Craft Academy".
2. Next confirmed RCA track day is 19 Dec 09. Prices are the same.
3. Am also trying to get a booking for somewhere in 3rd week November too.

As they say: stay tuned!

opp61

Known Member
Dec 1, 2007
Faisal,

Love your ride man. True sportscar in ever sense.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

searching for answers here.... as im still green in the whole modding buisness....

im driving a wira 1.6xli Millenium Ed. after a month of driving the car i had a problem where the mechanic said i had to change the engine(till today i still dont know whether he was telling the truth..) so i agreed and opted for a 4g93 mitsu engine as he said it would be cheaper than trying to replace it with another 4g92 proton engine.... total cost of the procedure is RM1200(is this cheap or expansive?)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience