RCA Track Day, Saturday 5 Sept 09. 1pm - 4pm

J-Boy

Sep 14, 2005
Singapore/Japan
Hi all, just wondering where or who had photos from the RCA session on saturday?? First time joining a RCA session by the way, I was driving the Driven Performance white S2000 with takata green CE28Ns. Also just wondering if the malaysian s2000 owners who approached me are on this forum. :wavey:

Couldn't get a clear lap(had to overtake a fair few turbos as well), weather was a lil hot, but overall had a good time.

Hope to get to know more malaysian trackie enthusiasts as well.

Cheers,

Jyoji

Tengku Ezan

Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
no I didn't join open 30th Track day.

If it wasn't your white DC5 on Saturday then it was someone else la

Ezan,
3'05 on .... looong way to go la. u 20 seconds slower than when u drive the R3 Waja in MME.

Akuma,
Ezan's car is silver Vios with black wheels

weh my car standard road car wei..... brakes pun hancur already. i will be investing more in the vios in days to come.... dun worry. my aim to get 3.00 first... 1.5 mah my car.

It will be coming soon! eh no pics ah bro... not only my car .... want to see all the cars.... vids... any vids?

Last edited:

opp61

Known Member
Dec 1, 2007
Ezan

3 min? Driver like u should be looking at 2:50 in your so called stock Vios man.

hahaha.

wkwoo69

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Wow, that's a real close one with the STI, Adian! Yeah man, we were behind you when you drifted T11, real nice one, but too bad our camera wasn't pointed at you at that time.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
dis adian x habis2 w his drift....had dinner w my fren was driving d greyish Wiralution...he "met" adian in T1&2.....saw him drift all d way.....thn slowed down 2 let my fren pass just so he can drift w more open space!hahahahahahha

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
dis adian x habis2 w his drift....had dinner w my fren was driving d greyish Wiralution...he "met" adian in T1&2.....saw him drift all d way.....thn slowed down 2 let my fren pass just so he can drift w more open space!hahahahahahha
Until Adian turbocharges his car or changes it to manual tranny, drifting in SIC will be the biggest kick he gets la.

He himself admits the SXE-10 not powerful enough at the moment to chase lap times.

Adian, manual tranny wei is the future

kol_m_53100

Known Member
Feb 21, 2006
hello guys,
thanks adian for organizing the track day...my 4th time at sepang hehehe...managed to do lotz of laps on the track compared to normal track days,my time improved almost at every lap ....will look forward for next event....

opp61

Known Member
Dec 1, 2007

Guys,

Got a vid of Adian drifting at 1:14 on this vid. This guy is a real bad example. Said cannot drift on a track day but nvm. I have proof now!!! hahaha

YouTube - Sepang Open track day 5th Sept 09 KE70 part 3

opp61

Known Member
Dec 1, 2007
Bro,

then buy KE70 like me la.

RM 10K and below there are loads of cars for sale these days.

Then u wont have to worry about taking the bus to work.haahaha

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Opp61: Waaahh ada sticker 'Keadilan' kat windscreen tak tahan tu!! hahahahaa!!! Call me "showboater" somemore :P
Actually watching your video... KE70 might be the way to go la. Good old banger track car!!

Altezza costly lah, all the sliding lead to a destroyed rear diff carrier bushing, broken tie-rod end bearing on both left and right front, and some new slack in the longshaft coupling *sigh*

Manual tranny?? No laa.. i enjoy being able to hug my chicks with my left hand when I drive ;)
Turbo lahhh maybe hehehe

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
adian,
eh?u neber watch initialD ar?a true blue racer/driver dun need chicks 1 lar....but a "blue" racer/driver i duno lar..nothg mentioned!hahahahahha
so,nex RCA track day wud b end of d year ya?ok,time 2 do up my car properly........

Final damage assessment:
1)front BREMBO Max rotors GONE
2)EBC Yellow pads damaged
3)Conrod + Crankshaft bearings all GONE
4)Yokohama A050 semi,2pcs GONE
5)5Chicken exos totally no more fibre inside(AWESOME actually!)
6)September 2009's budget...CONFIRM GONE!
hahahahahhahaa

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Appreciate if you guys could point me in the right direction as to which workshops in the general klang valley area have expertise or an impressive resume of modded a31 cefiros with the rb20/25det engines. maybe even the 1jz as well.

looking for a workshop to get the job done on mine so hopping someone could provide some decent contacts. workshops in cheras would be even better.

on a side note, has anyone had any experience with engine conversions done at mun lee auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience