>>any Seremban People<< N9

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Reddice, that video reminds me of our Malaysia Boleh version helicopter racer..... Hehehehe:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

dding9811

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
seremban
hello everyone,since titan is not around...on behalf of him..how about tt on friday night...the same place same time...start from 10Pm...till late...please let me know if u r comin...venue will be informed...please msg me if u dunno the place...012-6077811(daniel).....see u guys then...

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
msg noted don stay up so late can or not....very tiring the next day....lol

hello everyone,since titan is not around...on behalf of him..how about tt on friday night...the same place same time...start from 10Pm...till late...please let me know if u r comin...venue will be informed...please msg me if u dunno the place...012-6077811(daniel).....see u guys then...

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
today i cannot join..have to be at my friend bachelor party (konon la..ahahahha)..

enjoy and do save the video for me.....:driver::stupid::stupid::biggrin::biggrin:

Bump: today i cannot join..have to be at my friend bachelor party (konon la..ahahahha)..

enjoy and do save the video for me.....:driver::stupid::stupid::biggrin::biggrin:

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
damn....i thought wanna go for a spin on your 180 and i was thinking to get the previous video from you.......

today i cannot join..have to be at my friend bachelor party (konon la..ahahahha)..

dding9811

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
seremban
hey...why not many ppl reply?!?!??!do u all want tt?!?!??tonite 10pm onwards....msg me to confirm...012-6077811;.....see u guys soonn!!

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
sad to say but its a lil too quiet our BIG boss red is not attending.....and our lousy secretary is on his trip to japan......hope tonight's meeting will not dissapoint you.....lol

i'll see u there bro.. wanna c sban zth members.. haha

xhado

Known Member
Jan 27, 2008
PJ, Seremban
www.ctechtuners.com
sad to say but its a lil too quiet our BIG boss red is not attending.....and our lousy secretary is on his trip to japan......hope tonight's meeting will not dissapoint you.....lol
hahaha not a prob.. just to meet up with monsters of sban.. got 2nd tt to attend after that bout 11

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
screw you dude....:thefinger:
went pass us a few times blow here blow there also don wan to sit down and blow water.....with us.....:mad:

i just passed by and saw few monster rides of u all......
and also saw the 350z
:vroam:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
How was the TT? I know it's nice all the time....

jo, what lousy PA. I was not free and really busy leh..next week flying off loh have to prepare lots of things for exhibition. Luckily my partner there will look for the promo girls and I don't have to look for it myself. Tomorrow will start to pack some equipment for Wednesday cargo plane to deliver to Tokyo, Japan. The exhibition is just 1 week away only. It's a big one in Japan also have other countries exhibitors. Next year's IFFA more work for me....die..XP....have to fly equipments up to Frankfurt, Germany. That one is whole world...XP

I join u guys when I'm back from Japan but have to quanritine myself 1 week 1st...:biggrin:

peanut_wai

1,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2006
seRemban....KL
peanutwai.blogspot.com
screw you dude....:thefinger:
went pass us a few times blow here blow there also don wan to sit down and blow water.....with us.....:mad:

i just go fetch my girl and go Tesco mah, u can see few ppl inside,
so how can i join u guys...just pass by and see wat monster there......
then wan to return home from the DHL there, but suddenly get that i'm going the wrong way,
so U-turn back, not blow here blow there lah,
every car there also blow more than 1.0 bar, so how dare i blow in front of u all.....
hahahaha~
:slug:

Last edited:

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
wey.all of u didnt go for the TT ka??
hahahh...later i bring my iswara only la...hahahha..

the 180sx simpan at home la... :):stupid::thefinger:

Bump: wey.all of u didnt go for the TT ka??
hahahh...later i bring my iswara only la...hahahha..

the 180sx simpan at home la... :):stupid::thefinger:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
where & what time........??

xhado

Known Member
Jan 27, 2008
PJ, Seremban
www.ctechtuners.com
cool.. nice to see so many hidden monsters in sban(even some didnt make it). sorry bros that i left early last nite. promised my frens for another tt. see u guys again next week!! :driver:

tecque

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2005
sbn
How was the TT? I know it's nice all the time....

jo, what lousy PA. I was not free and really busy leh..next week flying off loh have to prepare lots of things for exhibition. Luckily my partner there will look for the promo girls and I don't have to look for it myself. Tomorrow will start to pack some equipment for Wednesday cargo plane to deliver to Tokyo, Japan. The exhibition is just 1 week away only. It's a big one in Japan also have other countries exhibitors. Next year's IFFA more work for me....die..XP....have to fly equipments up to Frankfurt, Germany. That one is whole world...XP

I join u guys when I'm back from Japan but have to quanritine myself 1 week 1st...:biggrin:
Can help me buy something???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've been collecting cars on and off for the past 30 years.
My son in Dallas just told me about his friend who is selling a 1980 Mustang V6.
I am quite interested in making the purchase and getting my shipping company, United Routes to do the job they do so well and bring me my car to me here in Baltimore.
However, I have an uneasy feeling about this. As such I'd like some prepurchase inspector or someone of the sort to go and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience