>>any Seremban People<< N9

dding9811

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
seremban
hey...why not many ppl reply?!?!??!do u all want tt?!?!??tonite 10pm onwards....msg me to confirm...012-6077811;.....see u guys soonn!!

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
sad to say but its a lil too quiet our BIG boss red is not attending.....and our lousy secretary is on his trip to japan......hope tonight's meeting will not dissapoint you.....lol

i'll see u there bro.. wanna c sban zth members.. haha

xhado

Known Member
Jan 27, 2008
PJ, Seremban
www.ctechtuners.com
sad to say but its a lil too quiet our BIG boss red is not attending.....and our lousy secretary is on his trip to japan......hope tonight's meeting will not dissapoint you.....lol
hahaha not a prob.. just to meet up with monsters of sban.. got 2nd tt to attend after that bout 11

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
screw you dude....:thefinger:
went pass us a few times blow here blow there also don wan to sit down and blow water.....with us.....:mad:

i just passed by and saw few monster rides of u all......
and also saw the 350z
:vroam:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
How was the TT? I know it's nice all the time....

jo, what lousy PA. I was not free and really busy leh..next week flying off loh have to prepare lots of things for exhibition. Luckily my partner there will look for the promo girls and I don't have to look for it myself. Tomorrow will start to pack some equipment for Wednesday cargo plane to deliver to Tokyo, Japan. The exhibition is just 1 week away only. It's a big one in Japan also have other countries exhibitors. Next year's IFFA more work for me....die..XP....have to fly equipments up to Frankfurt, Germany. That one is whole world...XP

I join u guys when I'm back from Japan but have to quanritine myself 1 week 1st...:biggrin:

peanut_wai

1,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2006
seRemban....KL
peanutwai.blogspot.com
screw you dude....:thefinger:
went pass us a few times blow here blow there also don wan to sit down and blow water.....with us.....:mad:

i just go fetch my girl and go Tesco mah, u can see few ppl inside,
so how can i join u guys...just pass by and see wat monster there......
then wan to return home from the DHL there, but suddenly get that i'm going the wrong way,
so U-turn back, not blow here blow there lah,
every car there also blow more than 1.0 bar, so how dare i blow in front of u all.....
hahahaha~
:slug:

Last edited:

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
wey.all of u didnt go for the TT ka??
hahahh...later i bring my iswara only la...hahahha..

the 180sx simpan at home la... :):stupid::thefinger:

Bump: wey.all of u didnt go for the TT ka??
hahahh...later i bring my iswara only la...hahahha..

the 180sx simpan at home la... :):stupid::thefinger:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
where & what time........??

xhado

Known Member
Jan 27, 2008
PJ, Seremban
www.ctechtuners.com
cool.. nice to see so many hidden monsters in sban(even some didnt make it). sorry bros that i left early last nite. promised my frens for another tt. see u guys again next week!! :driver:

tecque

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2005
sbn
How was the TT? I know it's nice all the time....

jo, what lousy PA. I was not free and really busy leh..next week flying off loh have to prepare lots of things for exhibition. Luckily my partner there will look for the promo girls and I don't have to look for it myself. Tomorrow will start to pack some equipment for Wednesday cargo plane to deliver to Tokyo, Japan. The exhibition is just 1 week away only. It's a big one in Japan also have other countries exhibitors. Next year's IFFA more work for me....die..XP....have to fly equipments up to Frankfurt, Germany. That one is whole world...XP

I join u guys when I'm back from Japan but have to quanritine myself 1 week 1st...:biggrin:
Can help me buy something???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone i hav a question here....
i believe that mostly everyone here watched the movie of 2fast2furious so what i wanna ask abt is abt the skyline....wat are those gas that blow out from the side of the skyline? izit a blow off or wat? can anyone explain abt it?btw is there anyone here that done this kind of modification?
thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience