>>any Seremban People<< N9

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
cannot la..my myvi no power wan..hahah...juz a tortoise onli,,myvi use to fetch amoi onli..hahaha...the meter wan sampai 100 also susah..

hahaha..see those big monster enough la..my wan need to lepas me 10 tiang onli can la
heheh

when is the next tt again? i din get any msgs from u guys also even i left my number

xhado, I don't have your number. I checked my PM and on this thread no number. Nvm you just pass your number to Reddice and PM me as well. Sorry if you feel offended. Didnt mean to tak ajak. Just too much things to think. I won't be joining the guys for this week and next week because I have schedule already and I'm leaving MY next week. Have fun guys.

SE, why you bought AT at the 1st place? My drove my sis's MT very nice and powerful. Feel more power than my pug. My pug old engine..now all the new engine very fast.

PW, 4x4 vs MyVi can ah?

Jo, your ribut sure win wan loh...my latsun 4x4 laoya also....not fast....350Z also cannot catch up.... =.='

Take care guys, see you all when I'm back from Japan....:biggrin:

350 also cant catch up......to latsun 4x4........don play play oh......this is one serious 4x4 from hell........
i better not disturb this 4x4.....:rofl:

my latsun 4x4 laoya also....not fast....350Z also cannot catch up.... =.='

jo, can't catch up means lose already loh....my latsun from latsun factory not hell...Hahahaha..my latsun not like ghost rider. will change shape one....:biggrin:

japan lagi..haiya..
nice la you..can always go to japan..

erm...wanna kirim donno what to kirim..
and dont have moneyalso..ahhahahah

yea lor yea lor....the 350 lost to you....cos the 350 cant catch up mah......thats what u wrote right :burnout:
exterior don change nm....the....engine compartment....change to v8...good enuff d....hehe

jo, can't catch up means lose already loh....my latsun from latsun factory not hell...Hahahaha..my latsun not like ghost rider. will change shape one....:biggrin:

xhado, I don't have your number. I checked my PM and on this thread no number. Nvm you just pass your number to Reddice and PM me as well. Sorry if you feel offended. Didnt mean to tak ajak. Just too much things to think. I won't be joining the guys for this week and next week because I have schedule already and I'm leaving MY next week. Have fun guys.

SE, why you bought AT at the 1st place? My drove my sis's MT very nice and powerful. Feel more power than my pug. My pug old engine..now all the new engine very fast.

PW, 4x4 vs MyVi can ah?

Jo, your ribut sure win wan loh...my latsun 4x4 laoya also....not fast....350Z also cannot catch up.... =.='

Take care guys, see you all when I'm back from Japan....:biggrin:

no la bro not offended. coz i was wondering around town n dun c u guys anywher.. hahaaha

we are the silencer..we keep silent

some picture that i take at sepang :

DSC_6286.jpg

DSC_6299.jpg

DSC_6293.jpg

DSC_6288.jpg

DSC_6246.jpg

dey.jpg

dey,who reverse the car dey!!!!!!!!drag where got reverse one???

how.jpg

just admit la...who reverse this car just now???

DSC_6333.jpg

DSC_6391.jpg

DSC_6420.jpg

DSC_6456.jpg

wer.jpg

xffff.jpg

DSC_6505.jpg

DSC_6509.jpg

bvalve,this car is nice woooo....

DSC_6515.jpg

Bump: more :

DSC_6330.jpg

DSC_6318.jpg

Last edited:
Wah~~reddice, go drag also no call me....:biggrin:

the guy under the tire very funny. Like he kena golek by the monster.
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

ok nilai/labu/seremban people reporting in ~~~can join ~~

drive proton iswara 1.3 stock car~~hehe~~

Bump: ok nilai/labu/seremban people reporting in ~~~can join ~~

drive proton iswara 1.3 stock car~~hehe~~

Bump: walao~~ all drive geng and power car~~~
:bawling:

Bump: walao~~ all drive geng and power car~~~
:bawling:

DSC_6509.jpg

bvalve,this car is nice woooo....

DSC_6515.jpg

[/quote]

Red, not my cup of tea, S15 widebody should not look like this, well....diff ppl diff taste:biggrin:

Wah.....malay celeb u also took his pic ah....:biggrin:

bro,im from seremban..do anyone know where i can buy 2.0 metal gasket for wira 1.6..4g92 at seremban..(cheap one)..working to b.o.t my car...:driver:

Last edited:
Wah.....malay celeb u also took his pic ah....:biggrin:

ahahahh..still remember arr..he come..sesat around sepang for 1 hour..to find entrance..dapat masuk...pay the paddock ticket and just lepak around 30 minit...haish..wasted 100 bucks...hahhahah....

welcome to jpoplover and nukemocca...
jpoplover,all our car also stock...
but some of the lucky member have nice stock car la.....
like stock rx8,stock evo.but all stock la...:driver:
its not about the car..its about the passion to car................cewah.................
and passion to maggi goreng as well!!:burnout:

this guys serioulsy berani one :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsGGG2iLr7k&feature=related

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom