>>any Seremban People<< N9

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Reddice, sorry that I can't come. I left my phone at home and didnt take out. I was having function on SAT night so can't come.

Bump: Reddice, sorry that I can't come. I left my phone at home and didnt take out. I was having function on SAT night so can't come.

jo-e34,

Is that your E34 at the workshop doing some job there..??

Hehe........

I didnt saw his car but I called him 1 night and heard some workshop sound so I guess he's doing up the car.

ops.......? got busted for putting on new pads.......=)

Scary Project.. :biggrin:

yea when u called me up i was shopping for pads at tesco....then later.....kenot tahan fitted it at some workshop......when....jovi spotted.....it......

I didnt saw his car but I called him 1 night and heard some workshop sound so I guess he's doing up the car.

amacam bang......essay.......den leh pki tak.....?
lol.....

do clear up the speculation.hahhahahha...

erm....we shall set some rival for him loh....

Last edited:
which Tesco? Tesco got sell ur monster pads meh?? don't bluff lah:biggrin:

there's alot dude.......which brand do you want to go for.....? there's kotex,whispers,tampax,ab,jieersi,anion,kao,zimeishu,etc...........:thefinger:

Dude, you even know all the odd-ball brand ... Man, you sure love your pads leh :hmmmm:

tonite want tt??? im in the town...

Bump: tonite want tt??? im in the town...

ops.......? got busted for putting on new pads.......=)

yea when u called me up i was shopping for pads at tesco....then later.....kenot tahan fitted it at some workshop......when....jovi spotted.....it......

amacam bang......essay.......den leh pki tak.....?
lol.....

You sure you changing pads?

Hints*
Another monster coming out very soon...

tonite want tt??? im in the town...

Where will you be? tomorrow celebrating my girl's birthday.....so need to accompany her....she's the boss for the few days...hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

yez sir....changing to nice soft warm pads....lol.......

How do you come accross that mechanic?

He is the one that i mentioned before he always do the tranplant for BM... Glad u found him without i recomend.. :P

Top Bottom