DC5 Advice

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Anyone knows where can buy our 'Integra Type R' side body sticker, and rear 'Integra' and 'Type R' Emblems?

mine kena curi already.

Bump: Anyone knows where can buy our 'Integra Type R' side body sticker, and rear 'Integra' and 'Type R' Emblems?

mine kena curi already.
damn..this thief got nothing else to do ka? i think it can cost you an arm an a leg if you buy ori typre Remblems.

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
Anyone knows where can buy our 'Integra Type R' side body sticker, and rear 'Integra' and 'Type R' Emblems?

mine kena curi already.

Bump: Anyone knows where can buy our 'Integra Type R' side body sticker, and rear 'Integra' and 'Type R' Emblems?

mine kena curi already.
bro no need to reinstall the emblems back.... save for other mods....it will always be a Type R without those emblems...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

so coming for track day??? long time never see the founder!!!!hehe....:wavey::wavey::wavey:

undermine

Known Member
Feb 26, 2008
i used to have that problem back then when i used nrormal exhaust shop stainless steel. it was very annoying when the car vibrates, felt like a 30 year old car. However, after i changed to complete toda exhaust + manifold, i dont have such problem anymore.

Bump: anyway today got tt anot?

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Hey guys,

I wish to know if anyone wanna sell their DC5 cat ar ? Could contact me please ? Is it CL4 ar ?

bb1-man

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
DCRookie: Side sticker didnt manage to steal, but they try to prick....rosak already...so i took it out :)

Prasath: agreed...i might go no stickers and emblems! still a type R! :) Track day not going lar. so much stuff going on with business at the start of the year.....but will be back on the scene soon i hope!

Bump: DCRookie: Side sticker didnt manage to steal, but they try to prick....rosak already...so i took it out :)

Prasath: agreed...i might go no stickers and emblems! still a type R! :) Track day not going lar. so much stuff going on with business at the start of the year.....but will be back on the scene soon i hope!

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Hey guys,

I wish to know if anyone wanna sell their DC5 cat ar ? Could contact me please ? Is it CL4 ar ?
sato,...
ditch the cat
dun put cat
throw away the cat

wat CL4???

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
Hey guys,

hmm... perhaps u can try asking adrian@ YKS..

BTW Adrian you said u will join our next track day....so better Track this time...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mayatsan

Sep 26, 2008
border max...good, cheap and noisy!! thinking to remove the cat when i have the time! so..when will you be coming back to KL for good?
fuhhh zigen... back to KL...hmmm just waitin ..its been 5 years im here, just waitin for postin out from here
I have the same prob.....bila hujan this thing will happen...the exhaust will vibrate and rattle...kinda used to the sound....this is why my mom calls it kereta buruk...hehe:banghead::banghead:...pls let me know if anyone find the solution.....

DCrookieeeee- where and when? you plan it out....i will support.....and sure my marking partner will follow...hehe:smokin::smokin:

subcon- bro....mane ade brutal.....you're the Brutal GOD OF CORNER wht???:idea::idea::idea: am i rite?

Bump:

exhaust which spits out fire:burnout::burnout::burnout::adore::adore:..never ever tailgate him.....sudah kena sekali.....
prasath....slow down to 60-70 during 6th gear... lain cara tarak la macha

i used to have that problem back then when i used nrormal exhaust shop stainless steel. it was very annoying when the car vibrates, felt like a 30 year old car. However, after i changed to complete toda exhaust + manifold, i dont have such problem anymore.

Bump: anyway today got tt anot?
damn...takkan nak letak header manifold baru takde vibration...duit lagi...duit lagi:banghead:

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
bro....once you start modding....it will never come:thefinger: to an end
agree with prasathsan...
don't start mode your car its was never ending story of car modifying later wallet will pain :nurse::rofl:

So anybody can help me to get a DC5 Type R front original bumper my fren still looking for it HELP PLS !!!!!

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
agree with prasathsan...
don't start mode your car its was never ending story of car modifying later wallet will pain :nurse::rofl:

So anybody can help me to get a DC5 Type R front original bumper my fren still looking for it HELP PLS !!!!!
aik. bukan you ade bnyk ke halfcut DC5. at jb have 1 dc5r halfcut. preFL. but dont know the condition of the bumper. hehe.

jfa9377

Known Member
May 15, 2004
PJ/KL
Visit site
hmmmm...regarding the exhaust rumbling thing..im facing it as well with the toda exhaust.
i went back to the exhaust shop who fixed it and they said 4 other dc5's facing the same problem with aftermarket exhausts. as long as it is stainless steel..it tends to get soft when hit by water in the rain hence flexing and touching our chassis. Then comes the tremendous vibration. Can be fixed but pipe has to be altered. TIme consuming. Actually nothing wan la..how often u drive in heavy rain conditions..and furthermore with the rumbling yr car sounds abit like a fairlady 350z!!

undermine

Known Member
Feb 26, 2008
izzit... but weird, my car had no such experience anymore since like back 1-2 years ago de...

to dcloo: yeah since start modding u can never save money for anything else besides the damm car lol

yks228

Known Member
Jan 9, 2005
agree with prasathsan...

Loo, if ur frn looking for new1 i can help.. ur frn's DC5 is pre FL or new FL?
last time i did ask my frn who work in honda's part shop. cost around 1.4k.
the shop is just beside chris2000'shop(Pentagon)

Prasath, i cant takepart tis time too, coz bz on my job.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i've seen plenty of monster cars in ipoh..i myself is from ipoh but i never heard of any place to dyno in ipoh. any sifu here knows?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience