DC5 Advice

undermine

Known Member
Feb 26, 2008
i had been on the track with the singaporean once, but we can actually log into their website at integrasg to chat with them, i think they held closed track days every 2-3 month once, i think its much nicer compared to open track day with lotsa saga, savvy etc ( im not joking lol i once almost colluded with a savy!! ) those car are not meant for corners in the track and they just mess up the whole racing line, and they are very biadab as well.

hasukyo

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
perrrghhhh stock look ftw:itsme:

subcon from ur video on track, i know u r damn brutal lol:rofl:

eh guys i wanna ask la... i just changed my exhaust system to TODA last month b4 christmas, after i changed i felt a vibration under my seat. IT ONLY OCCURED during heavy rain and when i drive into "lopak" or "lecak". went to d exhaust workshop 3 times changed the rubber, cx underneath...no contact at all...sight confused la. tapi yang peliknya kalau jalan kering or hujan renyai2 tak jadik plak... HEEELLLPPP any idea???:confused:
power sgt kot that toda, until the car itself cannot handle :p, but i heard this kind of issue before but other brand exhaust, only happen when raining...but dunno why..sry not helping..haha

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
power sgt kot that toda, until the car itself cannot handle :p, but i heard this kind of issue before but other brand exhaust, only happen when raining...but dunno why..sry not helping..haha
mungkin air termsuk dlm ekzos. kerana kuase kuda yg terlalu kuat. ia bleh menyebabkan molecul2 air pecah dan lalu berkocak menyebabkan gegaran yang kuat pade badan kereta tanpa perlu menyentuh nye. hahaha....

rajamacho

Known Member
Mar 31, 2008
mungkin air termsuk dlm ekzos. kerana kuase kuda yg terlalu kuat. ia bleh menyebabkan molecul2 air pecah dan lalu berkocak menyebabkan gegaran yang kuat pade badan kereta tanpa perlu menyentuh nye. hahaha....
perrrghhh teori kuasa kuda...:biggrin:demmm

mayatsan

Sep 26, 2008
perrrghhhh stock look ftw:itsme:

subcon from ur video on track, i know u r damn brutal lol:rofl:

eh guys i wanna ask la... i just changed my exhaust system to TODA last month b4 christmas, after i changed i felt a vibration under my seat. IT ONLY OCCURED during heavy rain and when i drive into "lopak" or "lecak". went to d exhaust workshop 3 times changed the rubber, cx underneath...no contact at all...sight confused la. tapi yang peliknya kalau jalan kering or hujan renyai2 tak jadik plak... HEEELLLPPP any idea???:confused:
terbaik penjelasan saintifik ko... :burnout:

neesern

Feb 29, 2008
about the exhaust vibration , i have it too, and aparently,according to another forum, its quite a norm for aftermarket exhaust systems. and apparently its because of water getting caught on the heat shields , and with the shields being so hot... this somehow happens... it probably has some thruth in it, as i have noticed that it happens after the road gets very wet/after hitting a puddle of water.

dont know how extreme it is on yours, but sometimes i have to slow down to 60,in 6th gear to keep the revs low,and even with that,the car doesnt feel too healthy.

mayatsan

Sep 26, 2008
about the exhaust vibration , i have it too, and aparently,according to another forum, its quite a norm for aftermarket exhaust systems. and apparently its because of water getting caught on the heat shields , and with the shields being so hot... this somehow happens... it probably has some thruth in it, as i have noticed that it happens after the road gets very wet/after hitting a puddle of water.

dont know how extreme it is on yours, but sometimes i have to slow down to 60,in 6th gear to keep the revs low,and even with that,the car doesnt feel too healthy.
thanx... slowin down to 60 in 6th gear... that was i did:biggrin:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5

good info! what exhaust are using now?

civic@938

Known Member
Nov 28, 2005
no la. mine is pre facelift. hehe. this saturday i come if i got no other agenda. hehe. do you know 1 facelift ep3r. JXX5151 i think. maybe i ask him to join also. can?
He's my friend too...i'll call him to join no worries...

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
tolon la saya:confused::banghead:
I have the same prob.....bila hujan this thing will happen...the exhaust will vibrate and rattle...kinda used to the sound....this is why my mom calls it kereta buruk...hehe:banghead::banghead:...pls let me know if anyone find the solution.....

DCrookieeeee- where and when? you plan it out....i will support.....and sure my marking partner will follow...hehe:smokin::smokin:

subcon- bro....mane ade brutal.....you're the Brutal GOD OF CORNER wht???:idea::idea::idea: am i rite?

Bump:
subcon .. u r using wut exh?

exhaust which spits out fire:burnout::burnout::burnout::adore::adore:..never ever tailgate him.....sudah kena sekali.....

bb1-man

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
Anyone knows where can buy our 'Integra Type R' side body sticker, and rear 'Integra' and 'Type R' Emblems?

mine kena curi already.

Bump: Anyone knows where can buy our 'Integra Type R' side body sticker, and rear 'Integra' and 'Type R' Emblems?

mine kena curi already.

DCRookie

Nov 11, 2008
wow..marking sounds interesting:biggrin:..this one have to let raja arrange..he's the king of marking..aren't u raja:adore:?

btw, who'll be around this sunday at SIC. thinking of running this sunday:slug:, 1st feb will come too to watch .

Bump: bb1-man, so sorry to hear that. but curious, how did the steal your side sticker?

Bump: bb1-man, so sorry to hear that. but curious, how did the steal your side sticker?

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
Anyone knows where can buy our 'Integra Type R' side body sticker, and rear 'Integra' and 'Type R' Emblems?

mine kena curi already.

Bump: Anyone knows where can buy our 'Integra Type R' side body sticker, and rear 'Integra' and 'Type R' Emblems?

mine kena curi already.
try ask Sasuke from this forum.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...can anyone tell me how to diy dismantle wira dash and install mitsu dashboard??? how many screws??? where?? n one other thing...can we use oem blower with mitsu dashboard???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience