Kelisa Gathering

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Haha taikor...maybe next year lo!:biggrin:

Yo Jermaine...long time no see too..wats up?! Yea right, i got many "seafood" to maintain..:thefinger:

Lisa De Inn outdate liao lor....:thefinger: Ok..will PM u my contact later!:smokin:
gotcha...:idea:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
walauleh...alll the sifu here chit chat....can't understand what they say....

Bump: walauleh...alll the sifu here chit chat....can't understand what they say....

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
wah really ah.. sound like so experience like that.. can take me as student to maintain 3 gf at a time? :smokin:
Haha Justin, u edy PHD on that particular course..some more need me to teach meh?! :biggrin:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
call me also for yumcha please.....

will serve free chick to all the taikor

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
wah really ah.. sound like so experience like that.. can take me as student to maintain 3 gf at a time? :smokin:
so can I learn from u or not? i don need 3, two for me r good enough?

Bump:
walauleh...alll the sifu here chit chat....can't understand what they say....

Bump: walauleh...alll the sifu here chit chat....can't understand what they say....
u can register with our Mahaguru Jermaine or Justin for the upcoming class for better "under"-"stand"-ing....both also start with capital "J", Juju twa twa tiow Mahaguru,tats what i heard from girls gossip after a days or two with them .....:adore::adore::adore:

Bump:
Haha Justin, u edy PHD on that particular course..some more need me to teach meh?! :biggrin:
he want to steal your "super high skill", he is no longer a license holder, he is pro level with speciality skill...... :adore::adore::adore:

Last edited:

Lovemaker

3,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Cheras
Visit site
yaa lo...justin is the ULTIMATE PIMP DADDY with a big screw driver..

jason taiko,

PM me ur contacts too la..see when we can yum char
call me also.. but i going terengganu this weekend la.. till the 4th i think i be back in kl..

so can I learn from u or not? i don need 3, two for me r good enough?
uncle, don't like that la.. u got wife already.. u need to teach me how to maintain 1 wife only ok.. when does the course starts?

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
call me also.. but i going terengganu this weekend la.. till the 4th i think i be back in kl..

uncle, don't like that la.. u got wife already.. u need to teach me how to maintain 1 wife only ok.. when does the course starts?
really envy you can have multiple choice to choose :P

u r not qualify for the course becos of your exotic look hehehe.....

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
keke...in the computer science term...the JUSTIN situation is called MULTITHREADING...keke...his JUJU won't settle down and does CONCURRENT "task"s at the same time...kekekekekeke

Lovemaker

3,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Cheras
Visit site
wah lau.. not qualified?

GRB? cannot la.. there are so many other that are better then me..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There was a time when cars from Jaguar used to look very boring. All business, and no fun – that was the sort of vibe that Jaguar portrayed. Well, not anymore. I’ve just picked up the keys to a Jaguar XF-S and I find it an incredibly good looking car. And I’m not the only one – the XF seemed to appeal to both men and women alike. Surprising indeed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience