Bolt on Turbo for 4G92P SOHC

Status
Not open for further replies.

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
wow great...i've learned something on SC today...thanks bro!
well frankly, i not sure bout sc n tc whether they are same or not..later i try to do research :)

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
wow great...i've learned something on SC today...thanks bro!
well frankly, i not sure bout sc n tc whether they are same or not..later i try to do research :)
No worries bro, we're all iin the learning process...

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
i asked my fren,they are both same concept...lol...sorry my big mistake of making u confuse @@...

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
i asked my fren,they are both same concept...lol...sorry my big mistake of making u confuse @@...
Haha.. well, no worries bro. i understand exactly how they works. I can give you some explanation if you want to. However, when it comes to application, there are more things need to be consider...

That's why I start up a thread. So that there might be experience sifu that can help me....

Last edited by a moderator:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
hahah..i'm out of it....let's return back to the main topic...sifu sifu helppp him :)

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
4g92p supercharged ? Keep us update with ur project man !
Yaa... but currently, concentrating more on the handling part, just to make sure the car is safe enough to be driven when I start with the project. No point locking a tiger in a dog cage. The monster will only break the cage.

hehe...

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
Yaa... but currently, concentrating more on the handling part, just to make sure the car is safe enough to be driven when I start with the project. No point locking a tiger in a dog cage. The monster will only break the cage.

hehe...
to be honest, turbocharged is safer to drive than supercharged because alot of ppl done so...well known sifu is turbo sang maybe u can seek for his opinion bro...in order for you to complete your supercharge project...but supercharge the power will mainy focus on mid band...not like turbo where u get pick up power...

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Well, thank s for your opinion bro. However, there are still lot more to consider which way to go... I'm not looking for a super power car... Just something that will probably good enough to par with a stock GTi. If it's better, I'll be a happy man.

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
Well, thank s for your opinion bro. However, there are still lot more to consider which way to go... I'm not looking for a super power car... Just something that will probably good enough to par with a stock GTi. If it's better, I'll be a happy man.
well BOT is easily outwin any GTI in the market...eventhough the best 4G93 engine can go is more or less 200hp...

but for Supercharged then might be some problem...power band is different...GTi might win in pick up though

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Thanks for your input bro. It's not about having a super powerful car to drive... Sometimes It's about the learning process going on par with the car developement progress...

Well, I would like to play around with stock before I actually go for transplant. Unless, the cost of transplant is significantly lower compare to modification.

witch13

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
this is currently my project for the past few months..

a 4g92p sohc auto... now i`m collecting stuff to make it comes true.

my item currently..

td04 gsr with manifold
450cc injector (vr4)
safc2 blue screen
gsr standard intercooler with piping
gsr air-flow sensor
38mm ala2 tial wastegate
metal gasket
fuel reg
bov

now waitin for money to install it.. not changing the piston coz not enough $$ yet..

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
this is currently my project for the past few months..

a 4g92p sohc auto... now i`m collecting stuff to make it comes true.

my item currently..

td04 gsr with manifold
450cc injector (vr4)
safc2 blue screen
gsr standard intercooler with piping
gsr air-flow sensor
38mm ala2 tial wastegate
metal gasket
fuel reg
bov

now waitin for money to install it.. not changing the piston coz not enough $$ yet..
Some ppl say 4G92 pistons are high compression pistons. U need not to change. I dunno. That's what I heard.

witch13

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
yeap it`s a high compress piston.. but current with the setup i`m using, only target at 0.4bar at most untill i change to the low comp piston..

other than that u can setting the compression lil bit lower than usuall using metal gasket... mechanic know how to do this stuff..

i put high boost no use also coz i`m using the standard wira auto gearbox.. so i afraid will worn out fast

my target just lil bit power only..

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
yeap it`s a high compress piston.. but current with the setup i`m using, only target at 0.4bar at most untill i change to the low comp piston..

other than that u can setting the compression lil bit lower than usuall using metal gasket... mechanic know how to do this stuff..

i put high boost no use also coz i`m using the standard wira auto gearbox.. so i afraid will worn out fast

my target just lil bit power only..
U are right my friend. Esspecially the sensitive 1.6 GB. Well, I just converted to mannual in the early May...

Planning to mods my engine stage by stage... Akka....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What is the max Temperature that this pad can withstand ?

How much is the market price now?

The ride is Suzuki Swift 1.5 the pad is for front brake ~

Thanks =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience