SMART tunnel sg besi uneven road

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Dun know when that these ass hole will start to be good to us...
no quality at all, $$$ 1st.....how to grow to be better till 2020 also dun know...

Last edited:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
my ride is the perfect tools to measure "un-evenness" of public roads.
and tell you what.....I rather go through the yellow-zebra-crossing-stripe rather than the whole stretch of "SMART" tunnel.
Even my friends with stock standard car and normal abs also complaining.

Anyway, that's not the only downpart. Yeah; it's truly and electrifying glory for M'sia to "drill" the tunnel using an innovative technology. Bravo to the engineering works! But I guess they forgot about the safety features. It's full of blind corners; not only the last exit. yeah, if you're coming from KL and exiting either to Sg Besi or Cheras/PJ....better be alert of the exit.
Right after the last corner (if ur familiar) it's an immediate left to Cheras and Straight to sg Besi. Of if you're at the fast lane aka outer lane moving to Cheras....than good luck!

Somemore, the entrance or the width inside the tunnel is ridiculous. Especially the entrance at Tun Razak.... It's neither 1 lane nor 2 lanes. I can't actually decide which is which. It's 1 and a half lane I presume. And inside the long winding tunnel....there's definitely not enough space to squeeze 3 cars at once. Just imagine an accident happening inside. And when there's a massive jam.....how's the rescuers going to get to the scene?!

Bad planning is all I got to say.
First if they're not doing something on the road condition.......than I'm not paying to use it!
Someone pls send this to the papers or lodge a complain with the ministry!

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
One thing I don't like about M'sian tol.....for instance Tun Razak.
I actually don't mind paying Tol as it gets you to the destination faster.
But than again there's a point to debate.....
Do you want to pay knowingly that you're going to get stuck in the same stupid jam once you exit the tol?!.....
That's what I don't like!.......pay to suffer at the end...why don't I not pay and suffer from the start!
I want to pay for convenience not the other way around.
Like Tun Razak heading towards Jelatek....I pay but I never took that exit because I knew that exit would be jam like hell....
So I drive further up and exit at ulu kklang near ampang and drive 1 big round back to setapak...
Thats me!

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
going to use the tunnel this friday....use it before they start too charge toll....i think the toll will be way high like NPE...need to pay RM3.20 from federal to sunway...damn expensive

so how much will it cost to use that tunnel? anyone can guess....

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
going to use the tunnel this friday....use it before they start too charge toll....i think the toll will be way high like NPE...need to pay RM3.20 from federal to sunway...damn expensive

our frenly samy said it will be very expensive...

but the enterance start to crack / spoil liao...
haiiiiii....19billion making fragile things....wasted..

Last edited:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
so fast....then must beware when we drive leh....later the small tiny simen hit our car windscreen....

John_Smith

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
USJ
Visit site

The other day, "semi-value" already mentioned on tv, "mesti tinggilah" on the toll rate of the smart longkang.

I expect it to be around RM4~5 one way.....total cost 1.9 billion u know...dun pray pray...pay toll for uneven road and full of blind corners tunnel...and on exit...jam!

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
samy vellu built the tunnel only for 1 purpose..
he want to tsuiso with drifters in the undeground tunnel..muhahahah
no offence ya YB:)...wonder if he is here

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
don't think drifter would like the bumpy road....hazard to them.....

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
hei my fren.. its real life le.. not initial-d le...
bumpee roads once miss something, die 1 le...

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
some more is under the ground....
ermmm..how long will it take for the ambulance and fire fighter to come to rescue?

10 min, 15 min or 1 hour?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
some more is under the ground....
ermmm..how long will it take for the ambulance and fire fighter to come to rescue?

10 min, 15 min or 1 hour?
For boleh-land thus lovely kbc people wanna to take 4d number...
sure more than 1 hour la....coz will be jam like hell then the accident guy also same lor...go to hell lor.....hahahahhahahaha....

Last edited:

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
the cement surface needs to be rough to give enough grip for tyres, if we expect the surface to be smooth it will be super slippery during wet.

i think, the contractor is from overseas, but many workers are local. so the fault is at them. malaysians dont have the expertise and knowlegde to bore a tunnel in the ground.

the exhaust fans are necessary to suck all exhaust gas and smoke. imagine one car breakdown, and the driver will die choking carbon dioxide.

the lights are ok as they are located on the ceiling of the the middle lane. its unlikely water will reach that level, even the lower part is damn big enough to allow water to escape.

IMHO the government is doing this SMART project for banjir purposes. the burden should not be passed to rakyat (by asking to pay toll). IT IS THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES TO ENSURE KL FLOOD FREE.

furthermore, the jam was reduced at sg besi but there is bottleneck now at Jln Tun Razak. before this its not there. so, SMART does not reduce traffic jams. it just transfer the jam to a different location. TOLL shud not be implement at all.

ephique74

Known Member
May 20, 2007
Do anyone knows that the water reservior for the LONGKANG BIJAK isn't finished yet? What will happen if within this few days we will have really severe downpour? Gonna be a national chaos lah. And the cement road, why didn't the engineers make a bit groove on the surface? Can help the car grip. Haiyo. Too late already for the really SMART engineers.

twelvezi

Jan 3, 2006
hii guys..
i do agree with u all.
to the govt. please be concern n do some trustworthy act.
thx.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
22million to inspect putrajaya buildings...
90million for renovating the parliment building, which doesnt include waterproofing material....

perhaps 1billion to rebuild the parliment roof and electrical wiring system??...

anyway, back to the tunnel bumpiness... mayb thats their latest trick to reduce car speed.....

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
use so much money to reduce speed....then i rather they upgrade public transport

fazrul

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
wow..what a comment..hihi.. actually i drove weeks ago when it official open, the experiance dam bumppy la... imagine with adjustable dam bumppy..mcm naik kuda.. lol.. actually if u come to think of it kan.. mmg spoilt our money with 1.9 billion.. alot you know but i want to remind us all.. not siding the gov and im not even working with gov or voting for dacing.. or anything to do with the gov, sometimes frust u know.. byr tax all that then receive service like this.. but its a good thing and development doesnt takes 2 - 3 days or years.. maybe took alot of times... for 49 years old contry its consider ok la.. 1st thing if you dont like the road.. dont use it.. simple as ABC redah je jam tuh... then comes the structure dah crack.. normal la kot coz our soil are different from others.. if u guys notice actually the smart tunnel following the road of sg.besi so if u see discovery channel they show how they built it.. actually im proud that we got this technology and yes mmy rasuah sana sini cannot say anything..coz like used tol rite.. u nak cepat byr tol.. nak lambat ikut jalan lama.. if u want things to go fast and to recive a project rasuah la..thats the mentality of alot of m'sian but its different if u are at UK its a different story coz there not rasuah u have to work like shit then only ppl convince that u a good sales person...if i ckp pun alot of point but this thing are never ending story..wht we can do complaint.. be a follower but dont follow bad thing la.. coz ya'll got principe rite?so the point mmg suck smart tunnel they should do something to improve la..but improvement takes alot of times maybe coming 2020 or maybe not.. what i confuse why our nation what to do out side work for other country ?? our country pun tak betul lagi...

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
if police were to setup a block at the two exits, sure rich la.
Coz every car's speed is 100% more than 60km/h...yet some is even zig-zag between the 2 lanes

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
yea the SMART tunnel really is bumpy. I reckon that if you use that route everyday and running on aftermarket springs/suspension, one or two of your car's bolts sure longgar and drop off wan :P

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
can i bring bread since the Goverment provide us JAM...
hhehehe..jkjkjkjk
can...anything also can...roti canai la.. twisties la..fish ball la.. KFC la...Mcdonalds la...bla bla bla...even if u r using MPV...steamboat also can...hahahhahaha...wanna to try it...:shades_smile:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
can can...we can be the first malaysian that eat steam boat in underground tunnel.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys I actually thought of getting halfcut 4g92 mivec ck swap for my persona....But wanted to know about the spareparts for this engine. Can new spareparts still be found in shop ? Not the halfcut or recond but brand new spareparts for like driveshaft, alternator, waterpump and etc for this engine ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience