SMART tunnel sg besi uneven road

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

twelvezi

Jan 3, 2006
hii guys..
i do agree with u all.
to the govt. please be concern n do some trustworthy act.
thx.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
22million to inspect putrajaya buildings...
90million for renovating the parliment building, which doesnt include waterproofing material....

perhaps 1billion to rebuild the parliment roof and electrical wiring system??...

anyway, back to the tunnel bumpiness... mayb thats their latest trick to reduce car speed.....

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
use so much money to reduce speed....then i rather they upgrade public transport

fazrul

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
wow..what a comment..hihi.. actually i drove weeks ago when it official open, the experiance dam bumppy la... imagine with adjustable dam bumppy..mcm naik kuda.. lol.. actually if u come to think of it kan.. mmg spoilt our money with 1.9 billion.. alot you know but i want to remind us all.. not siding the gov and im not even working with gov or voting for dacing.. or anything to do with the gov, sometimes frust u know.. byr tax all that then receive service like this.. but its a good thing and development doesnt takes 2 - 3 days or years.. maybe took alot of times... for 49 years old contry its consider ok la.. 1st thing if you dont like the road.. dont use it.. simple as ABC redah je jam tuh... then comes the structure dah crack.. normal la kot coz our soil are different from others.. if u guys notice actually the smart tunnel following the road of sg.besi so if u see discovery channel they show how they built it.. actually im proud that we got this technology and yes mmy rasuah sana sini cannot say anything..coz like used tol rite.. u nak cepat byr tol.. nak lambat ikut jalan lama.. if u want things to go fast and to recive a project rasuah la..thats the mentality of alot of m'sian but its different if u are at UK its a different story coz there not rasuah u have to work like shit then only ppl convince that u a good sales person...if i ckp pun alot of point but this thing are never ending story..wht we can do complaint.. be a follower but dont follow bad thing la.. coz ya'll got principe rite?so the point mmg suck smart tunnel they should do something to improve la..but improvement takes alot of times maybe coming 2020 or maybe not.. what i confuse why our nation what to do out side work for other country ?? our country pun tak betul lagi...

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
if police were to setup a block at the two exits, sure rich la.
Coz every car's speed is 100% more than 60km/h...yet some is even zig-zag between the 2 lanes

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
yea the SMART tunnel really is bumpy. I reckon that if you use that route everyday and running on aftermarket springs/suspension, one or two of your car's bolts sure longgar and drop off wan :P

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
can i bring bread since the Goverment provide us JAM...
hhehehe..jkjkjkjk
can...anything also can...roti canai la.. twisties la..fish ball la.. KFC la...Mcdonalds la...bla bla bla...even if u r using MPV...steamboat also can...hahahhahaha...wanna to try it...:shades_smile:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
can can...we can be the first malaysian that eat steam boat in underground tunnel.......

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
can can...we can be the first malaysian that eat steam boat in underground tunnel.......
Can also... u organise la..dun have MPV la..
later can try TT section in it also...hahahaha...very funny...

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Can also... u organise la..dun have MPV la..
later can try TT section in it also...hahahaha...very funny...
will let u know...if i manage to get MPV...so back to the topic

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
one of my car door just fell off driving through the bloody wormhole...intercooler hose cabut, my boost meter fell out, and my cd player stopped playing after skipping endless times....

heck even i got an orgasm/hard on going through the vibrator hole...

LOL!!!

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
one of my car door just fell off driving through the bloody wormhole...intercooler hose cabut, my boost meter fell out, and my cd player stopped playing after skipping endless times....

heck even i got an orgasm/hard on going through the vibrator hole...

LOL!!!

Wah!!! what a fragile car u have there... thank god my 11 years old junk still can stand this stupid so called as drainage h'way...

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
wah....really so bumpy wan meh....tomorrow i am going to use the it...

just check with u guys...what time i should start to drive from puchong to beat the traffic?

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
1 thing for sure, the building of SMART is reversible...once its built, the TBM cannot reverse. what can we expect?

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
haha....who ever haven't tried, pls go and find out and tell us your comment.
Don't want other ppl thinking us as anti government....
kekekeke

John_Smith

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
USJ
Visit site
Smart longkang very good for testing suspension...
haha!

better test it now, while it is free..

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
haha....who ever haven't tried, pls go and find out and tell us your comment.
Don't want other ppl thinking us as anti government....
kekekeke
Ya... boon...what u said its true....
Hallo!! all the taiko taiko at ZTH... Tried the new and superb H'way from our 'G'???

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
fuyooo...today i tested.....speachless............my ball also drop few inch liaw.....salute now need to get a new underwear to hold back my ball.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pirelli may have secured the exclusive contract to provide Formula One teams with tyres for the coming season but reports suggest they may have followed that by joining the ever increasing exodus from the World Rally Championship.

Having been the official tyre supplier to the WRC for the past three years, the tyre manufacturer was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience