Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
And 1 most important thing. Dash cam!!!
Last time my myvi kena hit by a lorry luckily I got dashcam. Go inside polis station meet Sargent didn't stay for 5minute come out already. Bcoz dashcam say it all.
Check out Lazada and Shoppee... having promo for dashcam...

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
A standard Wira doesn’t come with door speakers. Most likely the previous owner installed a component speaker set. That’s explain why there is an amp too.

Not sure what kind of sound quality you’re expecting. The amp surely can power up your 2.0 full range. You have to carefully tune it to work well with your mid bass from the door speaker.
Standard wira Front door left & right didn't have speakers?!okay that is surprise to me. Hahahahaha

I am not a audiophile on car as long as thr speaker produce sound & nice clarity can liao. The amp is 2500w.need to check does all the speaker is connected to the amp.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
The height does not look like std spring height to me. Potong spring sure produce bouncy ride.

Spring do have a lifespan but a very long one. If the spring is very old then it no longer be able to hold load thus it might drop an inch or two.

On yr car, i suspect its a rojak combo of absorber and spring.Could be using parts from Waja.

I see....the car is around 140k++km I think the life spam of the spring & absorber is going to an end.

Waja spring can fit in wira? That is another shock to me. Hahahahahaha

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
I can't see the sides of the amp - dunno how many channel is the amp. If it has more than 2 channels I don't see why you can't use it for your speakers.

That tyre doesn't look standard. I can't see what size is the tyre but Wira 15" should be using 195/55/15 or 195/50/15. That tyre of yours looks way bigger.

Probably not potong spring la, but I'm pretty sure that's not standard height. Need to jack up and see

The tyre is 195/50/r15 i think is the rim is too wide. I think is 8jj. Gonna swap those out for 7jj next month.
Last week i go to the bottom of the car & check both absorber & spring is standard I think is like other sifu say mix & match spring & absorber.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
The tyre is 195/50/r15 i think is the rim is too wide. I think is 8jj. Gonna swap those out for 7jj next month.
Last week i go to the bottom of the car & check both absorber & spring is standard I think is like other sifu say mix & match spring & absorber.
6.5 j should be sufficient but tyre look like donuts with 195/55 r15 if you dont mind...hahaha

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
So this car while being comfy, doesnt have much pickup then?

Stand still pick up ok la.
Juz lack a bit of torque after you release the pedal and step back.

Now my friend suggest me to go and check does it need a top overhaul. The engine is running ok but when driving & idling a little tapping sound.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Evo Editorial Director Harry Metcalfe owns a regular Zonda. So maybe that's what he was able to score an invite to the Pagani factory and talk a South American zillionaire into letting him flog his Zonda 760 RS--before he's even seen it. Personally, I don't care what Metcalfe did to get this footage. Because he got it. And it rules.
The Zonda 760 RS is essentially a road-legal version of the Zonda R with extra 20bhp, and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience