Jian Hang Exhaust

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I'm sorry but it sounds like he's trying to bullshit you into buying his product. And he does have a reason why 421 is better for Alza and not Myvi. First of all 421 or 41 need to be tuned length, not just any how slap on a 421 and let it be. Need to calculate the length of each runner to get the optimum exhaust flow. Do a Google on how to calculate exhaust length.

And Alza obviously is longer therefore easier to do a tuned length 421. Myvi on the other hand is way too short (wheelbase). But to say it's only meant for 41 is just his word against someone elses word.
The thing is myvi and alza are using the same 41 and 421 extractor design...so the run is the same. So if it works in Alza, no way it wouldnt work in myvi.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I'm sorry but it sounds like he's trying to bullshit you into buying his product. And he does have a reason why 421 is better for Alza and not Myvi. First of all 421 or 41 need to be tuned length, not just any how slap on a 421 and let it be. Need to calculate the length of each runner to get the optimum exhaust flow. Do a Google on how to calculate exhaust length.

And Alza obviously is longer therefore easier to do a tuned length 421. Myvi on the other hand is way too short (wheelbase). But to say it's only meant for 41 is just his word against someone elses word.
That's kinda weird, cuz my friend Alza, SuperCircuit/Street (always get confused with these 2 names)
Told my friend to mod 4-1 on his A/T alza when he went to the exhaust shop instead of going 4-2-1.

Since A/T will work better with 4-2-1 no? Originally my car is 4-1 set up though.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
The thing is myvi and alza are using the same 41 and 421 extractor design...so the run is the same. So if it works in Alza, no way it wouldnt work in myvi.
Meaning it's plug and play between the two cars? Or need to chop to fit? If PNP then I dunno man. But I doubt they are PNP between the two cars. Design might be the same but length probably isn't if it's a tuned length exhaust.

That's kinda weird, cuz my friend Alza, SuperCircuit/Street (always get confused with these 2 names)
Told my friend to mod 4-1 on his A/T alza when he went to the exhaust shop instead of going 4-2-1.

Since A/T will work better with 4-2-1 no? Originally my car is 4-1 set up though.
:sleep:

4-2-1 and 4-1 not related to gearbox la. My Wira was originally 4-1 then I changed to 421 and kept it until I sold the car.

What was the belief again? 4-1 for low to mid and 4-2-1 for high and top speed right? Or was it the other way around?

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Meaning it's plug and play between the two cars? Or need to chop to fit? If PNP then I dunno man. But I doubt they are PNP between the two cars. Design might be the same but length probably isn't if it's a tuned length exhaust.

4-2-1 and 4-1 not related to gearbox la. My Wira was originally 4-1 then I changed to 421 and kept it until I sold the car.

What was the belief again? 4-1 for low to mid and 4-2-1 for high and top speed right? Or was it the other way around?
It's the opposite. 4-1 for high end and 4-2-1 for mid range. Also, Tri-Y for jack off all trades.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
from my experience went to JH to get a quotation to get my front intercooler piping done.
he was full at that time, he offered me RM600 to get it done on the spot.

since I didn't have money that time I just went to an exhaust shop below my house for RM300++.
although JH's workmanship is top notch but pricing is slightly on the high side.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

That's what people (and some articles) say; 4-1 for manual because can rev hard and 421 for auto because mid band is better thus more pick-up. But again, it depends on what we want - whether better pick up or better top speed. City driving for sure we want better pick up.

Superstreet 421 is short length, so i doubt that it works like a 421. Nonetheless, they have dyno chart to prove their product.

41 shall be plug and play. Because same engine same mounting. 421 needs cutting and welding because of the longer length, but if I were not mistaken, its the same between Alza and myvi (someone please correct me if i were wrong).

Perhaps myvi auto trans gear ratio doesnt match the power band the 421 gives. Many claim that their car become sluggish when 421 is installed. It could be true because when I installed only the extractor, the power comes only at above 2.5k rpm. Above 3k until 5k rpm is better than stock, but below 2.5k rpm it was awful.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Just go Jian Hang or Kweng. These 2 have very good feedback but I never go to Kweng before though haha! But I seriously like Jian Hang's honest opinion and suggestion. He won't simply just ask u go full exhaust mod if not needed...not there to slaughter u but making sure u r satisfy with what is modded instead. Friendly guy.
bro...Kweng is wei yip/ wai heng / kaki exhaust.....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Jian Hang got warranty mah. He told me can do until satisfy. From sound to performance. So if the set up he recommend base on your request, didnt match either sound or performance that you want, the fellow can tukar. That is one thing realyl good about this place. Hence the premium i guess. But then again, base on his experience and the amount of cars he has done, margin for error is quite minimal. Hahahahhahaha.....

Only one thing no good is, have to wait for appointment. You have to meet his time slot. I am still waiting for a slot "-__-

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Oh...all belongs to him? Then which shop he usually will be in? :rofl:
he is part of the marketing team, something like that.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Jian Hang got warranty mah. He told me can do until satisfy. From sound to performance. So if the set up he recommend base on your request, didnt match either sound or performance that you want, the fellow can tukar. That is one thing realyl good about this place. Hence the premium i guess. But then again, base on his experience and the amount of cars he has done, margin for error is quite minimal. Hahahahhahaha.....

Only one thing no good is, have to wait for appointment. You have to meet his time slot. I am still waiting for a slot "-__-
I also had to make appointment, but he offered me to pay more u can cut que & be work will commence on the spot...

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

I also had to make appointment, but he offered me to pay more u can cut que & be work will commence on the spot...[/QUOTE]

Wahhhh....How much more you pay? Im already being charge RM2200 before bargain.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

[/COLOR]

I also had to make appointment, but he offered me to pay more u can cut que & be work will commence on the spot...

Wahhhh....How much more you pay? Im already being charge RM2200 before bargain.[/QUOTE]

it was just a simple J pipe for my intercooler, other places quote me Rm300-400, JH quoted me Rm600.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
it was just a simple J pipe for my intercooler, other places quote me Rm300-400, JH quoted me Rm600.
Wah pay more to cut queue? Got such thing one meh? LOL! Means price is based on how much he feel like charging wor.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

assalamualaikum..

hii..sy nk tumpang tanya nih..sesiapa penah try benda nih..and diferent dia lepas pkai..ada beza x??nk msuk kt l200..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience