Thank you those of you who voted BN

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
haha....dumb leaders, leading dumb followers......
really the case of Dumb and Dumber

The million dollar question is, how much dumber can it get??

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Saw, but I don't think it is true. Wait till BN owned media publish it then its true.

In other news, Pakatan for the Rakyat is pulling their weight in
S'gor halang kenaikan tol 3 lebuh raya - Malaysiakini

They are cockblocking the toll increment in 3 concessioners where the Selangor state government is the main shareholder. Bravo!
It was quoted from a minister - 55 years old and below, if you withdraw your retirement money it'll be taxed.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It was quoted from a minister - 55 years old and below, if you withdraw your retirement money it'll be taxed.
I think similar to retirement benefit given by private sector. My ex-company pays a certain percentage as retirement benefit to staff with more then 5 years service onwards, means if they leave before 5 years gets nothing but after 5 years get something. But if take as cash got to report to income tax. Only way to escape tax is to put this amount into EPF and withdraw at 50 (1/3) or at 55 full....

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
BN won the last election based on the votes from East Malaysia, pure and simple. The disparity in seats per population between \some of the region in states in East Malaysia compared to the West attest to this.

PR has been too focused on West Malaysia to the extend that Sabah and Sarawak seems to be neglected. PR needs to step their game in East Malaysia IMO. That's where the election is lost and won.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
bro SF, seriously u need to settle down edi @ at least get help to get them water out ur head fast:nurse:
No need settle down also can get water out mia....more choices in the market. :biggrin:
Cannot let too much out, later ter-dry. :laugh:

Bro. SF famous and well known in ZTH woh!.....:rofl::rofl:
Mana ada, small fry only.

BN won the last election based on the votes from East Malaysia, pure and simple. The disparity in seats per population between \some of the region in states in East Malaysia compared to the West attest to this.

PR has been too focused on West Malaysia to the extend that Sabah and Sarawak seems to be neglected. PR needs to step their game in East Malaysia IMO. That's where the election is lost and won.
That's what I heard too, The East Malaysia people seems happy with BN and praise them like there is no tomorrow. A friend of mine from Sarawak did that. Said a lot of us dunno what BN did for them and gave them :hmmmm2: That's why we must vote for them.... :confused:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
but does it apply for education funds?
Should not be as that is not retirement funds...Bank have this PRS - Private Retirement Scheme
Read more here...
FAQ
(Mod: If this link not allowed please delete)
Read Additional Info: Can I withdraw my money?

If enter this scheme can add as deduction for yearly Income Tax, but it will be mixed with your yearly EPF and Insurance deduction too....

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

No need settle down also can get water out mia....more choices in the market. :biggrin:
Cannot let too much out, later ter-dry. :laugh:

Mana ada, small fry only.

That's what I heard too, The East Malaysia people seems happy with BN and praise them like there is no tomorrow. A friend of mine from Sarawak did that. Said a lot of us dunno what BN did for them and gave them :hmmmm2: That's why we must vote for them.... :confused:
Water? You pee is it?.....:rofl:

Well known for the wrong reasons.....:rofl::rofl:

Those there easy to kao tim, give ikan bilis can already.....:banghead::banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Should not be as that is not retirement funds...Bank have this PRS - Private Retirement Scheme
Read more here...
FAQ
(Mod: If this link not allowed please delete)
Read Additional Info: Can I withdraw my money?

If enter this scheme can add as deduction for yearly Income Tax, but it will be mixed with your yearly EPF and Insurance deduction too....

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Water? You pee is it?.....:rofl:

Well known for the wrong reasons.....:rofl::rofl:

Those there easy to kao tim, give ikan bilis can already.....:banghead::banghead:
Wei, not known for that, is some guys made it up and want to think that way nia :banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
First it was petrol increase, then sugar, now toll, later road tax? car prices? GST kicks in everything kantoi.

Then 12 months to elections, everything will drop in price and say janji ditepati.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Different case 4 my fren wohh, but he has work here for long time, everytime go back he said like nothing change, except that 1 person is taking more land to his name.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Different case 4 my fren wohh, but he has work here for long time, everytime go back he said like nothing change, except that 1 person is taking more land to his name.
Is it, maybe only certain areas in Sarawak. His is quite far from town. About more than 6 hours drive into Ulu place.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell

Gov't: Hikes and subsidy cuts good for you

The recent tariff and rate hikes and slashing of subsidies may be unpopular, but these are good for the economy and therefore "good for the people", the government says.

A spokesperson says 52pct approval rating for Najib Razak shows the moves have the people's backing.

Profanity is at the edge of my tongue....waiting to just leap out of my mouth.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Rolls-Royce Motor Cars recently unveiled its latest masterpiece, the award-winning Dawn for the Malaysian market. The Dawn's arrival sets new benchmark for super-luxury convertibles and is targeted at a younger generation of customers desiring to own a Rolls-Royce in the growing sector of luxury goods.

What's new?

With the Ghost and Wraith representing contemporary Rolls-Royce...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience