The new maybe coming soon automotive policy in malaysia, nobody concern kah?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Bro ixeo....everything here is d CHEAPEST la...petrol,cars etc...now increase sugar wiz excuse it's bad for health (before election x bad KA????)...school bus rates oredi increase...:mad:recently effing astro oso increase charges...then read papers assessment aka cukai pintu rates oso to increase...sooo much more la just take step by step in d name of 'x burdening d rakyat'...what d eff!!!:mad:

But effing govt will say even after increase stil lower then other countries waaaaattt...OR if u x like can go migrate elsewhere...

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Btw bro SF bila mau hantar ur car la:)
Project have to be put on hold for the moment bro. It's destiny is currently very uncertain. Either to keep or to sell. Won't be so soon I guess. :frown:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Worait x worries...u kno how to get me bro...:bawling:
Haha! This car wont make it, others will in future :biggrin: Too hard for me to have a stock car :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I agree with above as well..if our public transport is really good. I would jump on immediately. Just like how I've been doing in Japan for the pass many years there...I only drive when public transport is not easily available mostly at more rural area (but they still have bus) or When I feel like driving...In cities area...honestly speaking I only drove like 3 to 4 times....the rest of my time when travelling will be using the subway then walking. Most Japanese ppl there on daily basis takes the subway to work drop of at the nearest station then walk....here....you wait at bus station for more than 15 mins also can get your bus and the train we have here is so damn slow......I've tried to start my way of transport here like in japan in 2011 but it proof to be difficult as trains are always missing their timing and when I drop off from the train station walking to my destination was like 5 to 10km away....end up wait for bus but bus also never came then take taxi....
I am with you on this. When my car was in the workshop I took KTM to work. Actually it is very convenient for me as one station near my house. But the problem is when I reach Batu Tiga there is not feeder from there, and only have taxi. Since my KTM ride is only for a day ot two I had a colleague to pick me up, but to use daily then how?:banghead::banghead:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
if they wanna inspect my car every year, no problem with me..

but if they wanna drain money out of me, that will be a problem :mad:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Electricity will naik, it is not a rumor :) Then they will say its the cheapest. LOL.
it's edi begun lorr, just don't see, try to check your bill fo the past 6 months, see the quota rate, if same that means not yet. found sum post in fb shows different rate worr. i've a question, nowadays our meter runs digital rite, when digital it's runs on electricity, wonder how much the consumption & who's paying & wtf is the extra chargers for the renewable energy thingy. been quite sumtimes they collecting it & never heard of any research thats being done. just imagine how much they can crank up per month from us.

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
if they wanna inspect my car every year, no problem with me..

but if they wanna drain money out of me, that will be a problem :mad:
I agree. You wanna inspect my car, sure. YOU COME TO MY HOUSE, YOU QUEUE AND WAIT FOR ME TO COME HOME, then you INSPECT ALL YOU WANT. Then YOU PAY ME the trouble for WAITING FOR YOU.

KNNMCCB, I use MY MONEY to BUY CAR AND PAY YOU EXCISE DUTY AND TAX, SO THAT I CAN DRIVE MY CAR OVER TO QUEUE SO THAT I CAN PAY YOU AND LET YOU INSPECT MY CAR?

GO F*** YOURSELF LAH.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I am with you on this. When my car was in the workshop I took KTM to work. Actually it is very convenient for me as one station near my house. But the problem is when I reach Batu Tiga there is not feeder from there, and only have taxi. Since my KTM ride is only for a day ot two I had a colleague to pick me up, but to use daily then how?:banghead::banghead:
Some more the taxis do not want to use meter! :banghead:

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
Carbon Fibre?
All over the world AFAIK its never legal nor illegal..by law..

However, it alter the crumple zone and pedestrian safety...
Just like putting kangaroo bar in front, it deems as illegal...

bumper, bonnet, steering wheel, dashboard, air bag (of course!) must be made SOFT...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Carbon Fibre?

bumper, bonnet, steering wheel, dashboard, air bag (of course!) must be made SOFT...
Air bag soft I understand, never come across a rubber or soft steering wheel....:hmmmm:
Car soft good? The risk of having serious injury in a viva is higher than those in a Mercedes for an example. So bumper, bonnet must be soft doesn't seems to make sense....

So soft that it can't protect the passengers the car....try a head on collision with 1st generation beetle with say a Vios? I bet Vios is gonna get serious damages than a beetle

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
learn more son...

slowly move your car towards anythings hard...road divider maybe..see how the bumper (original) flex..

the one to protect you is the chassis..safety cell/structure...
even empty space around engine compartment is for safety..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Carbon Fibre?

but I have 4x4 with bull bar and steel bumper...no problem with JPJ also....

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Air bag soft I understand, never come across a rubber or soft steering wheel....:hmmmm:
Car soft good? The risk of having serious injury in a viva is higher than those in a Mercedes for an example. So bumper, bonnet must be soft doesn't seems to make sense....

So soft that it can't protect the passengers the car....try a head on collision with 1st generation beetle with say a Vios? I bet Vios is gonna get serious damages than a beetle
Those crumple zones are at the head and the butt.
When crash, the cabin is the strongest. Only applies to modern cars.
You see, Huayra, or maybe Veyron, their cabin is bolt on with 6 bolts with the chassis,
Then when u crash, it breaks into half, so the impact in the cabin is much lesser.

Watch this,
Pagani huayra. See how it's made from the begin to the end to become a complete supercar - YouTube

lefties

Sep 16, 2009
penang
MIROS statement that >15 yrs. car is not roadworthy and causing accident is really a dumb ass statement.....where is the data or statistic??.....common sense would tell us from the news we saw daily, most of the accident (worse is deadly accident...) involved car less than 5 yrs. old......it's mostly the attitude, not the age of car that contributed....
Yearly inspection for older car is good for safety purpose....but the way it's going to be done and the criteria would be a big debate.....whose pocket will be full and whose will be leak????......
......should i start save money to buy extra parking lot to permanently park my 13 yrs. old car??....huhuhu....

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I read that Miros statement. It isn't about old car causing accident, it is about old car's safety standard and maintenance, people face higher risk of injury in accident in old car.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Firstly, accidents are not caused by (solely) old cars.
Any car can breakdown (new or old).
New car can cause accidents
Old car can cause accidents.
So, it's the question of maintenance on the car. Not the age of the car.

Secondly, it is the attitude of the drivers that caused accidents, not so much on the age nor gender.
It is the " ill culture" of our drivers that is the problem. Being kiasu, kiasi, show-off, hot-tempered, bad judgement, lack experience, etc that caused accident.

Perhaps accident is due to too easy to obtain driving licence? Ask JPJ loh... (esp. kopi-0 licence which "guarenteed" passing. and licenseless drivers that drive lorry hantu and buses on our road).

Should also look at cases of cars that are Illegally modded. I am sure there are plenty of them too...to would cause accident.

Or there are too many cars that have too-dark window tint, driven on the road that the drivers hardly see outside? or drivers installed illegal HID and blinded other drivers and caused accidents??:confused: sooo many causal....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
More Myvi accidents on the road than some older cars. Maybe some old cars don't have airbags so rated as higher risk in serious injury

steven7810

mivec user
Oct 12, 2004
kuala lumpur
I driving a 18 years old car iswara with mivec engine for more then 10 years. . For me I maintain it well..
New paint..
New tires 4 pcs Yokohama or Toyo now..
4 new brake pad vr4. .
Always I check all my light systems..
One year once clean my radiator and change gear box oil..
Every 5000km engine oil change ..
Last two months clean up carbon...
Guys.. do u noticed ah.. now some driver dun switch on the headlamps.. no more common sense. ..dark open light la...
Same goes to ur home ma.... right..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have seen those touch up paint at eneos b4,just wonder how to use it,afraid make it more worst than b4
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience