The new maybe coming soon automotive policy in malaysia, nobody concern kah?

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
As on the news and internet, the gov soon might reimplant the previous policy, inspection is a must for cars older then 5 years maybe once per 1 or 2 years..... If not pass inspection, car might be going scrap.... I believe many guys here having a "baby" that is more then 5 years right?if the gov require to do so, what say you?:smokin:

Plus, gov said that this policy is to make the cars on the road be more safe, and promote citizen to buy new and quality car (as they proposed, owner that scrap their old car will have some kind of free payment for them for the new car down payment, like rm5k as i saw in the news today).. So can make an increase in economic also they said:thefinger:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
You mean the "lets screw them in the ass" policy? LOL. This policy is bull**** especially in Malaysia when we are paying so much tax on cars, and they want to force us to scrap the cars. Please lah, Malaysia isn't going to sink like Singapore, this just forces people to buy new cars.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If I'm driving a proton, I don't mind scraping after 5 years. The resale value drop like shit lol....

desmond0318

Known Member
May 31, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
More business for the bank's loan, more hole inside our wallet :(
By the way not all road accident cause by older car wei.. ....

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Solarturbine

Known Member
Aug 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
who cares..

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

As on the news and internet, the gov soon might reimplant the previous policy, inspection is a must for cars older then 5 years maybe once per 1 or 2 years..... If not pass inspection, car might be going scrap.... I believe many guys here having a "baby" that is more then 5 years right?if the gov require to do so, what say you?:smokin:

Plus, gov said that this policy is to make the cars on the road be more safe, and promote citizen to buy new and quality car (as they proposed, owner that scrap their old car will have some kind of free payment for them for the new car down payment, like rm5k as i saw in the news today).. So can make an increase in economic also they said:thefinger:
who cares...:listen:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Still better than kimchi! *cabutz*
But kimchi resale value isn't it roughly the same as proton resale value. For example my saga BLM after 3 years drop 20K+ When I ask about the price. While for Forte 2 years old car drop 20K+ as well. From what I see those selling in mudah for forte. But indeed the price drop is real bad for both proton and kimchee

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Why because that's how Puspakom increases its income?
If we have now 10million private vehicles (including bikes) on the road, with 55 Puspakom centres nationwide, each centre needs to handle more than 700 vehicles every day, one vehicle in every minute, excluding the existing vehicle volume. Go figuring out how.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

izzit okay to put GC8 bumper on wira? doesn't look too awkward?

what modifications that i have to do?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience