My 1st tulan thing in 2013

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
err sorry for interrupting guys...
what is 'tulan' actually means?
Something like Fed Up in cantonese or Pissed Off is more likely. To express anger..

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Really fucked up law and enforcers.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
remember the norway shooting n bombing? the guy only got 21years in jail which is the maximum penalty in that country regardless of crime...here we are more cruel. we get "jailed" 30 years when we buy a house.
Aiya Arturo, that's normal at least you got jailed in your own house, not bad. Some people get gang raped by plastic card companies in the wild right after graduation, before they got a chance to buy a house.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Aiya Arturo, that's normal at least you got jailed in your own house, not bad. Some people get gang raped by plastic card companies in the wild right after graduation, before they got a chance to buy a house.
Dear YYC,

I may be 85% drunk at this moment....

But I cannot figure out how the plastic card company can gang rape graduates?

Dont tell me I am really that drunkk OK?:smokin::confused:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
LOL you living in which country bro? This is Malaysia. Even if you are a police officer, your Sarjan will ask you let the culprit go. If you're a Sarjan, your Inspector will ask you let culprit go.

As they say, if its crooked up top, the bottom won't be straight anyway.

Malaysia isn't TOO BIG to manage, the current government just don't know how to manage it after doing it for over 50 years.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

It will be solved by replacing the government actually. How come polis unit tindakan khas take c4 and bomb foreign civilian? Because of politicians! Malaysia police is just lazy and corrupt, but they won't do things that have no ROI. The 2 officers who was charged don't even know the victim, let alone having any motive or reason to bomb her.

Don't believe the bullshit government feed you, use your own BRAINS and THINK.

A very good example:

On the 2 rape cases involved with underage victims.

1. Many people complaint and even Nazri open mount, the boss of the judge ask everyone to keep quiet and don't attempt to effect the case.

2. When the gov wanna change the law in parliament, to make sure judges will place the sentence according to the law, thousands and thousands of people came out and object it. Especially those human rights people. An anti corruption mechanism that can prevent judges for taking kopi-o and have to put sentence according to the law had been destroyed. Rapist should face minimum x years and maximum xx years law had turn into something that to sign something to promise not to do again then slap the ass 2 times and walk out from police station as like nothing happen.

If the current gov dare not go against them, what opposition will do while most of their supporters are from these groups of people who are so stingy on the jail operating cost? Not only that, the rope for death sentence and the salary of the can man also wanna chop away. They think they put unify and tablet and a Rm20+k worth of memory foam bed will turn a bad guy into a holy priest like what happen in Norway. Besides WTF, I have to say JFC - j'i'sus fcking christ.

Here is Malaysia and our culture and lifestyle are different compare to 1st world countries. We are only in 3rd world if not worst. You wanna copy and paste western law and implement it to the country will only results with the side effect from incompatibility and also let criminal to take the advantage. Example if abolish the death sentence, those drugs including heavy and soft drugs will raise due to no need to die. The boss can easy to hire people and when nothing can restrict their greediness, their wrath will further extend to the students and kids. More and more social problems will come out. Of cause, I'm not encourage any hudud thing or etc. We need to tailor made the law which suit our country in stead of blindly follow people. The moon from 1st world is not gonna be rounder than ours after all.

Please note that the head of the police also complaint against the judges for loosen up the chain. They spent many time and effort to catch people and gather evident but normally the punishment just way too light until like a holiday trip. This is what I'm angry at although my MIL is one of the court members.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

err sorry for interrupting guys...
what is 'tulan' actually means?

Definitions of COMMONLY used/misused hokkien words. « BobbySecretMail’s Blog~

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
csl, should install CCTV in your compound, if the thieves get caught, show the evidence to the
police & lets see whether they will take action or not.

actually our country is corrupted, in fact every country....in bolehland. u got money, everything also can jalan...

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
csl, should install CCTV in your compound, if the thieves get caught, show the evidence to the
police & lets see whether they will take action or not.

actually our country is corrupted, in fact every country....in bolehland. u got money, everything also can jalan...
But at least not all country is "easy to jalan" even if you have money. Like Singapore, jalan sure can jalan but kena bayar higher toll rate or not many route to take. Here in bolehland...like this can jalan, like that can jalan, u turn also can... :banghead: sigh

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Singapore = Law by Law!!! dun Play Play, can do anything but dun get caught!!

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
So Malaysia is indeed a free country unlike Singapore. We have free water, free hands out, free 1Malaysia netbook, free GoKL bus service etc etc. Not enough? We have discount on fines too. So good isn't it?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
So Malaysia is indeed a free country unlike Singapore. We have free water, free hands out, free 1Malaysia netbook, free GoKL bus service etc etc. Not enough? We have discount on fines too. So good isn't it?
We have FREE robbers too. They are all walking free.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
"Free" is just a general word of 4 letters manipulated by the Govt to get more from us. If free from income tax, then maybe i'll reconsider half of my perception. Half only :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
"Free" is just a general word of 4 letters manipulated by the Govt to get more from us. If free from income tax, then maybe i'll reconsider half of my perception. Half only :rofl:
Yup, right hand give out, left hand take back.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

We have FREE robbers too. They are all walking free.
Yup, as bro. csl mentioned after 14 days that robber is free.... Now he gets free accommodation and food too....:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While the Petronas Tom’s SC430 took the chequered flag at the Motegi GT 250km race, which was the final round of the Super GT calendar, it was the second place finishers of the Weider HSV-010 team, Takashi Kogure and Loic Duval, that claimed the overall season’s driver title for the GT500 class.

In the GT300 class, the pairing of Kazuki Hoshino and Masataka Yanagida in the Tomica Z won the race and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience