Adding 2T as petrol additives...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
nadziad - i've been using that all the while... but my regular supplier is not taking that in anymore as he says only a handful of customers buy FD as d rest buys FC... !@#!@#!@... ahahah... that one costs Rm29 compared to Motul's RM48..

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
for tcw3 2t oils u can search at motobike shop in chowkit road / sentul (NKS) / KLANG area..

-maxoil tcw3 outboards (pink-silver label) rm23

- pennzoil marine tcw3 outboards (yellow) rm25

- mag1 tcw3 outboards (black) rm21

- quicksilver tcw3 outboards (silver bottle) rm26

been using all these tcw3 into my retro 2stroke bike.. running well and very clean + smooth!

not yet try applying into my car.. (waja)

for jaso FD.. u can get repsol competicion fully sintetik rm75++..

repsol > MIBC Sportbike Forum - Repsol Competicion

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Diesel car no comment bro because diesel fuel very oily but petrol car.:burnout:
Is similar to Morey upper cylinder lubricant which is oil also.....
MOREY’S UPPER CYLINDER LUBRICANT & INJECTOR CLEANER | Morey's Lubrication Systems

Then Marvel mystery oil....
::Marvel Mystery Oil::

and many others......:driver:

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Guys, 2T in car petrol tank??
2T so oily can clean up injector meh??
i think will create more carbon later in the intake valve ..

i got use 2T empty bottle which got around 1% of 2T to fill up fuel then pour in motorcycle.
The result was smoother ride..
I have some members using moth balls in the petrol tank......:driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I'd personally like to try this. But I also need a way to verify what happens inside after a period of time of usage.

This would make for an interesting mythbuster discussion

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I'd personally like to try this. But I also need a way to verify what happens inside after a period of time of usage.

This would make for an interesting mythbuster discussion
This result is like after one or two years usage?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I was thinking short term - 6 months. I guess I'd need to open the cylinder head and do a top overhaul to see the effects?
Either start clean or like bro. BH scope now and then after 6 months.....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
moth balls you guys talking is those round round ubat used as repellent for roaches, and insects?

iatebananas

Known Member
Oct 5, 2012
Petaling Jaya
put in clorox la. :P
Btw i did try to mix a few drops of 2t with petrol in my bike after topping it up... result = got alot of smoke behind at first. :P but abit smoother la. ABIT only. conclusion = wont do it again. lol. dont like my bike smoking that much. original amount of smoke also dont like adi.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
put in clorox la. :P
Btw i did try to mix a few drops of 2t with petrol in my bike after topping it up... result = got alot of smoke behind at first. :P but abit smoother la. ABIT only. conclusion = wont do it again. lol. dont like my bike smoking that much. original amount of smoke also dont like adi.
2 stroke bike, maybe already 2T already tuned high.....

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
nadziad - i've been using that all the while... but my regular supplier is not taking that in anymore as he says only a handful of customers buy FD as d rest buys FC... !@#!@#!@... ahahah... that one costs Rm29 compared to Motul's RM48..
hehe...i never use 2t fd so i dont know about it...since i have survey that shell vsx is cost rm 25 and castrol 2t cost rm23. i think i may change to 2t fd next time...maybe mr blackhowling can try survey at bike shop that sell aftermarket part...ala racing2 part..hehe

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

moth balls you guys talking is those round round ubat used as repellent for roaches, and insects?
i have try using these moth ball into my petrol tank.....not very recommended...these moth ball will make ur ride sluggish no power.... i have try put a moth ball into a glass of petrol and these moth ball will make some bubble like the panadol soluble..after a several time u will see some crystal like salt at the bottom of the glass... i think the salt crystal will blocking ur injectors or carburetors..

bo093

Jul 6, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I was thinking short term - 6 months. I guess I'd need to open the cylinder head and do a top overhaul to see the effects?
Before and after pictures of inside of the engine?
Fuel milage?
Er what else?

Dyno Before and After? :burnout:
Joking. :biggrin:

Would be awesome, if Izso do it. :adore:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i have try using these moth ball into my petrol tank.....not very recommended...these moth ball will make ur ride sluggish no power.... i have try put a moth ball into a glass of petrol and these moth ball will make some bubble like the panadol soluble..after a several time u will see some crystal like salt at the bottom of the glass... i think the salt crystal will blocking ur injectors or carburetors..
Thanks for the feedback.....

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Before and after pictures of inside of the engine?
Fuel milage?
Er what else?

Dyno Before and After? :burnout:
Joking. :biggrin:

Would be awesome, if Izso do it. :adore:
Bro. Izso test sure the feedback will be pretty awesome and complete....:driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
wah.. pressure pressure. :biggrin:

Well, since I need to do a top overhaul anyway, I might as well try this! 2T here I come. I just hope it doesn't do anything to my overly sensitive engine.

Like blow up or something. Anyone got a torque wrench i could borrow?

Btw, don't simply buy any mothball and try. It has to be naphthalene based. Most modern mothballs these days don't use this flammable chemical anymore.

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
wanna buy JASO FD 2T FULLY SINTETIK.. DROP ME A PM.. HIHI.. BELOW RM45 1liter

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
wanna buy JASO FD 2T FULLY SINTETIK.. DROP ME A PM.. HIHI.. BELOW RM45 1liter
Should sponsor some to bro. Izso for test.
Report comes out good, your sales will shoot up for sure......:driver:

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

wah.. pressure pressure. :biggrin:

Well, since I need to do a top overhaul anyway, I might as well try this! 2T here I come. I just hope it doesn't do anything to my overly sensitive engine.

Like blow up or something. Anyone got a torque wrench i could borrow?

Btw, don't simply buy any mothball and try. It has to be naphthalene based. Most modern mothballs these days don't use this flammable chemical anymore.
So, if use naphthalene based, can try??

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
2T Oils contain about 25% PolyIsoButylene (PIB), PIB changes the properties of fuel, resulting in uniformity of fuel molecules, hence total and uniform combustion.

Got this from most forum on adding 2T to petrol......got to try already....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the M3 has gotten softer and a far cry from its racing homologation days
despite having more and more horsepower, no thanks to BMW's marketing men, Audi
and Mercedes have caught up in the uber saloon stakes. Whilst BMW is thanking
their lucky stars that Audi's fantastic RS4 is no longer in production (new one
coming sometime in 2009), Mercedes is going to unleash the C63 AMG, a 451bhp...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience