wont cost engine picah gua?? :stupid:

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
just pour 4ml ah?

if put on normal 4 bangers, ok right?

wont cost engine picah gua?? :stupid:
For starters, buy the ONE-shot treatment. It comes in a pack of 4 bottles. Each bottle is about 6 oz.
For me, I think 4 oz. is good enuff.

U can google to see if anybody else on the internet have tried MMO in their 4 banger or not.
I know somebody else in this forum have tried it on his old Beemer and is happy with it.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
bought from ikano ace, but dont have da 1 shot treatment and also price has increased :banghead:

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Is it okay to put 4oz of MMO with around 20 liters of petrol ?
http://www.marvelmysteryoil.com/index.php/site/faq/#fuel

How much Marvel Mystery Oil® (MMO) do I put in my gasoline tank?
Marvel recommends using 4oz of MMO for every 10 gallons of gasoline.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
ya ya:thefinger: sohai... Ex5 put 2t:thefinger:
Cannot help but to agree with you Luke,

Now look....

Petrol is meant to have a full combustion

Even that you will find blackish and sticky dirt and tar like inside your engine after a few years...

So if you think its smart to add 2T (concentrate liquid) into the fuel.....

Chances are this 2T that are burnt will leave a lot of sticky dirt to block your engine and circulation system, also stick on your engine parts valves etc etc...

If you are willing to sacrifice your engine lifespan for a little smoothness then by all means go ahead!

And be happy with it!:itsme:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
wow lesley, u r so smart and wise.... thanks fr sharing your profound wisdom with us.. lol... have u actually tried it? have u actually went thru an engine failure thru 2T oil or it's just some theory written in your mind? In actual real life application -

I've used it in my RX7 FC3S for more than a year, when I took d car for 'further modifications'.. 'vital components' were taken apart for 'health check'.. all seems to be in perfect health.. no deposits whatsoever. If, one is using some cheap, low grade 2T oil like JASO FB or FC grades, well, it MAY happen if the ratio of mixture is too high. FD grades are somewhat lower in deposits and sulfur.. therefore, it's unlikely it will happen if you mix it correctly....

I've also used it on my Friend's Toyota Hilux - year 2002, diesel. After putting 200ml to every 60 liter of diesel pumped, he gained 30km per tank and at times 40-50km on mileage. Which is considerably good. Also, the 'taxi' noise seems to have reduced significantly. That was 3 years ago. He's been using it on alternate tanks of diesel. To date - engine is still alive and kicking...

I know some RX8 owners also used it on their RENESIS engines... to date, no issues...

So again, my question to you is... have u tried it? if yes, what grade oil are u using? on what engine application?

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
well i'm using diesel fuel as petrol additive and as octane booster..especially when in racing regulation have to use ron95....

similar ratio 1:30~1:50 depends....helps lubricate the combustion chamber and cylinder as well.... :adore:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
i heard mechanics use diesel to clean engine parts.. didn't know u guys mix it with petrol

this i must try :wink:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
and that MMO oil also must try :biggrin:

Nov 12, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
my father also add 1kg of cooking oil in his diesel tank and its very impressive.he can save more than 50% of his fuel and the engine run more smoothly..my father add 1kg of cooking oil for RM50 of diesel.an engineer from land rover company ask him to do that and its...cooolll..

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
wow lesley, u r so smart and wise.... thanks fr sharing your profound wisdom with us.. lol... have u actually tried it? have u actually went thru an engine failure thru 2T oil or it's just some theory written in your mind? In actual real life application -

I've used it in my RX7 FC3S for more than a year, when I took d car for 'further modifications'.. 'vital components' were taken apart for 'health check'.. all seems to be in perfect health.. no deposits whatsoever. If, one is using some cheap, low grade 2T oil like JASO FB or FC grades, well, it MAY happen if the ratio of mixture is too high. FD grades are somewhat lower in deposits and sulfur.. therefore, it's unlikely it will happen if you mix it correctly....

I've also used it on my Friend's Toyota Hilux - year 2002, diesel. After putting 200ml to every 60 liter of diesel pumped, he gained 30km per tank and at times 40-50km on mileage. Which is considerably good. Also, the 'taxi' noise seems to have reduced significantly. That was 3 years ago. He's been using it on alternate tanks of diesel. To date - engine is still alive and kicking...

I know some RX8 owners also used it on their RENESIS engines... to date, no issues...

So again, my question to you is... have u tried it? if yes, what grade oil are u using? on what engine application?

I added this Torco RCL into the turbo diesel but the taxi sound no improvement. Confirm 2T will reduce the sound or not? And your friend's hilux fuel pump still alive?

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I added this Torco RCL into the turbo diesel but the taxi sound no improvement. Confirm 2T will reduce the sound or not? And your friend's hilux fuel pump still alive?
Dear csl,

If i were you i wouldnt risk it!

First you must see if the words come from responsible or irresponsible zenthian...

Why find trouble?

Let what is be, and have peace of mind...:driver:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
CSL - He's still driving it till today, after filling up diesel + 2T (150ml) per alternate tank ... it's been 3 years... fuel pump has not been changed as yet.... tires changed 2x, underpants changed so many times cannot count, brake pads changed dunno how many times, cars still unwashed like jungle, gal fren changed, jobs changed..

but to be honest with u, i added "octane boosters" from Torco into my V8 to counter the differences between RON95 to RON97.. even mixed the right ratio,...in d end i thought it's a waste of time.. no performance improvements, still pings like a bitch and no mileage improvement as well.. best way to do it, was to retune it back to RON95..

Finally found 2T JASO FD grade from a motorshop.. by MOTUL, added to my V8.. ollalaaa...nice... I've also been doing it for the past 1 year on my V8, fuel pumped still alive, I check my plugs every time i serviced d car.. hell i even dipped a camera scope into one of the pistons 3 months ago for the kick of it... clean as a whistle... as for carbon built ups and damaging of fuel pumps, it highly depends on the ratio of which u mix.. i only mix a small quantity of it... .

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Dear csl,

If i were you i wouldnt risk it!

First you must see if the words come from responsible or irresponsible zenthian...

Why find trouble?

Let what is be, and have peace of mind...:driver:
U still have not answered my earlier question, hence i assume u r posting based on your hunches or gut feeling? which is a good thing for some I guess. Thanks for your attempt to contribute and be helpful towards my query

"Let what is be, and have a peace of mind..."

In automotive forums, majority of us will never let what is be and challenges the envelop of what seems to be impossible. Peace of mind ? Every individual's level of 'peace of mind' is different. If everyone 'let what is be to be what it is so that he can have a peace of mind'.. u and I today will not enjoy what we have in terms of technological advancement. It's called lack of innovation?

Anyway.. thanks mate!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i wan to ask about Toe kit n chamber kit for Wira. anybody have try it. Plsss give some advice. Im planning to put it to my Wira. Here the website >>> E-Catalog , E-Catalog . Usually toe kit where to fit for wira 1.5. Plss explain...

Then currently i decide to upgrade my braking system to VTTR. Anybody have tried it. im planning to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience