Life is REALLY Tough in Singapore.......

Life is REALLY Tough in

• Singapore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Malaysia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Slide!

Apr 1, 2008
lower income tax too. but this is a car forum, and my guess is that the average singaporean cant even afford to buy a car.
here at least owning a car is not such a big deal. most anybody can afford a myvi.

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
wanted some guidance, can some1 teach me how to calculate for COE?as i look at wiki and some website, din seems to understand, they juz giv the range of price of the car....for example a SGD100k, how much extra he need to pay for acquiring the COE?
thanks

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
Owh another reason why I prefer SG is that you can use world class sports facilities over there.

There are many soccer sized artifical pitch all over the island no matter if its for school, education or sports complex. Heck, even the HDB flats has their own artifical pitch!

Here in Malaysia, today you can see a big green soccer field and a year later...there will be a condo/shop lots built over it.

:banghead:

lots of pretty girls
I second this statement. Tips : always wear ur sunglasses when ur on a walk along Orchard road :rolleyes:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
well, personally i like singapore just that i dun like some of the singaporean there...wakaka....i said SOME oo,lolz
Their media really does overplay the Singaporeans fear of coming to M'sia. My relatives are all terrified because of the Ferrari robbery la, shopping center robbery la and all those "hundreds of snatch thefts". They even seem to have this impression that in M'sia, when you get robbed you're guaranteed to be raped if you're a girl.

Man.. a little too much shelter is bad for their health.

hanhng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2009
The earth
I'm a Malaysian who work in Singapore and I realized living costs in Malaysia is getting more and more ridiculous that is almost equal to the 2.5 exchange rate. Prices for housing and real estate have also went up crazily. I think our government don't really give a shit to the rest of the moderate and poor people. You never know if you never live here before.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
lower income tax too. but this is a car forum, and my guess is that the average singaporean cant even afford to buy a car.
here at least owning a car is not such a big deal. most anybody can afford a myvi.
I don't think ownership of car is a fair ruler to measure. Simply because if cars were cheap in Singapore and everybody could afford it, the island would simply sink.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bugis is like Sg wang now, lolz..shopping madness for female, zzz....:banghead:
Bugis street those days for foreigners to look for ah qua leh.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

KL where can stay one laa, u walk out of ur house u wud see bangla's, myanmar's, fooking africans and indons....

sometimes i really dunno if i am still in malaysia or not, or mayb i'm in a foreign place?
Just back from dinner in one of Puchong's restaurant those with stalls, with table and chairs in parking lots. The usual Prawn mee, Hokkien mee, then saw Taiwan noodles, Thai Sea food, Vietnamese noodle and Myanmar food, then thought for a while, is this Malaysia?:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

life would be good if we malaysian work in SG but reside in JB....
& lastly vote out our current govt to have a better life here.
I have a friend doing just that, staying in JB and works in SG.
I even have SG cousin bought house in JB and goes to SG to work.....:driver:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
To feel what's like living in Malaysia...after graduation, take some time off and come here for vacation+working part time. Well of course, can't be picky on the jobs...

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah
hehehe...dont be so sad...

"hujan emas di negeri orang,
hujan batu di negeri sendiri,
Lebih baik di negeri seniri"

becoz...hari raya is so happening here...with ketupat, lemang, rendang, dodol and other delicacies....also lot of relatives would join, only if u are here...but if u are abroad, little or nobody would join u...if juz across the causeway, still acceptable la...still can be reach by car, bus etc...no need to spend huge money to travel...I believe we still stand here coz of our family bonding...else, maybe we fly somewhere edy...right?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not easy, live in JB and work in SG is worse than going to KL to work every morning and going home after work....

Have friends or people I know did that..Imagine waking up at 6am in the morning is bad enough or 5.30am, some who lives
in JB have to wake up as early as 4am and start their journey at around 4 - 5am the most, if not the Jam will be real bad.

What's more when going home...jam till late night, eat, bathe and sleep. So in the end, I don't think is worth doing so...

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
We always think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence... But as far as I know, the best country to live in is the Scandinavian countries like Sweden and Denmark, according to surveys.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone know where to custom make a adjustable chamber kits and how much?

I'm using 20" wheels and my tires only eating inside pretty bad and middle still let about 80% .

Please help.

Thanks!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience