Life is REALLY Tough in Singapore.......

Life is REALLY Tough in

• Singapore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Malaysia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Apple-apple comparison, Singapore police is having a lot higher pay than PDRM.

Inspector of Police My=RM2,060 SG=$2,650
Superintendent of Police My=RM2,130 SG=$3,300
*reference 1, 2
But I guess only, our guys' unofficial pay is many times higher. So it is good time to be a policeman in Malaysia.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Apple-apple comparison, Singapore police is having a lot higher pay than PDRM.

Inspector of Police My=RM2,060 SG=$2,650
Superintendent of Police My=RM2,130 SG=$3,300
*reference 1, 2
But I guess only, our guys' unofficial pay is many times higher. So it is good time to be a policeman in Malaysia.
:rolleyes:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Best thing in Singapore is the Geylang area :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You mean.....

With apple to apple comparison...

Geylang is equal to our Chow Kit ?????:listen:
Haha! At least we don't see the customers are all foreigners of different kind, Bangla, Indon, Vietnamese, and etcs...all came down from Chow Kit or there is one at Petaling Street,

Bugger that one in Petaling Street, is like as if it is a portal from Bangladesh and Indonesia, is like
24 hours Bangla and indon going in and out of it. I know is a hooker centre though. Next to a
parking lot near those Toto, 3D area. The parking lot which use to be a cemetry or place where
they burn the dead bodies kind of area.

Used to be Bugis Street.....
Is it? Then I guess Bugis is just nearby, use to shop around there but I never been to Geylang
area though, just in a bus passing by.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
KL where can stay one laa, u walk out of ur house u wud see bangla's, myanmar's, fooking africans and indons....

sometimes i really dunno if i am still in malaysia or not, or mayb i'm in a foreign place?

crime rates high, here bunuh there rob and etc etc etc....

we pay taxes to goons, u figure it out...do goons know how to run a country? or mayb just their own pockets and cronies?

enuf of stupid lambASTARD dirty politics.

ok, i wud rather stay elsewhere then here.... is not safe in KL/PJ and kawasan2 sekitar denganye :stupid:

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
Dun be so hard on your country.

I got many friends staying in SG and the only complain I heard about them is about their PR/C invasion only.

I envy them because...

Tax is cheaper compare to Malaysia if you buy stuff online.

and the best part, if you earn SGD$, you can get quality original stuff at a cheaper price...

And we Malaysians always despise / kutuk people wearing fake clothes/stuff...

How to buy original stuff if they are freaking expensive in Malaysia :banghead:

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
well as far as i knw, if u manage to earn SGD2.5k and above, u will be living comfortably there, as things there are affordable...well basically u dun required a car in sg, hence u save alot there, juz the issue of securing a house is a prob there...hmmm

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
dollar for dollar, Singapore has a lower cost of living.

The only ridiculously expensive things in SG is cars (heard COE is ridiculously high now) and the lobbying for housing titles.

CPF management is great there, once approved buying a house is easy there and direct deduction from CPF is highly convenient, access to quality education and quality items is great, lots of pretty girls and the fact that the currency is so strong makes travelling overseas a relatively "cheap" affair.

The only other thing I don't really appreciate is the compulsary 2 years national service. The males come out 2 years older but still studying whereas the females are already earning an income.

Singapore isn't that bad.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oHYuW1eKN70" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mercedes-Benz showcases its latest addition to the AMG Black Series stable. Introducing the new Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series Coupe, a coupe that's packed with a 6.2 litre V8 producing 510hp and armed with an AMG SpeedShift MCT dual-clutch semi-automatic transmission, easily propelling the car from zerotohundred in 4.2 seconds. Watch out the video where the movie...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience