Jeremy Clarkson destroys a Kelisa!

Dremel

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Ampng Nrdschlff
Visit site
Humiliated and smashed with sledgehammer in front of public, hanged to a crane while 1 tonne of weight is attached to the other end
etc etc.. you name it.. hehehe

download here

This clip is cropped from Jeremy Clarkson's own show which is Heaven And Hell DVD release(2005).
It's almost the same as the previous productions like Head to Head, Shootout, Hot Metal,
Motorsport Mayhem, No Limits.. and others

Full Length Video

Description:
1. Maserati Quattroporte
2. Old Renault Espace (tortured and sent to hell)
3. Aston Martin DB9 Volante
4. Range Rover Sport
5. Triumph TR7 vs Ford Scorpio (medieval style)
6. Kelisa (the most hated car in the show)
7. All generation of BMW M5
8. Ferrari F430 vs BMW M5(E90) (now who's the man? heheh)
9. Ferrari Enzo
10. VW Golf GTI Mk1 - Mk5
11. Citroen 2CV (LOL)
12. Corvette vs TVR Sagaris
13. Vauxhall Monaro vs. Mitsu Evo 8 FQ400
14. Kelisa (enough said)
15. Aston Martin V8 Vantage
16. Ferrari 612 Scaglietti

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
he just had to destroy a car in each of his own shows
( ie porsche and the 1 where he uses cars as clay piegeons for a lil' target practice )

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
xerofighter said:
the ppl in k2oc wont be happy to see this.
I think even if they bombed out on jeremy, he probably doesn't give a hoots about it. hahaha
I'm wondering whether his reviews are really all that good or not.

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
Ouch!! Reminds me of the famous smashed Hilux vid but sadly :frown: the kelisa didn't survived. :thumpdown

Seabiscuit

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sometime JB
Visit site
Damn 9 "chit Torr". Most not-well-doing ppl burst their ass work day and night just pay installment for the car. This Jeremy just waste in after few km otr.

juman

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
mmm duno just why he likes to doo all the himiliation to those car manufacturer / / /

people take so hard to assamble the car " man + machine " power...... so sad . .

and he is rich ... that is why he can afford to buy more better and luxurious type of car . . for those who are moderate or below . there is where Kelisa Kenari .. and other types of car with same rank come in place, to provide those that needs it.

mmm who dosen't want to be rich. i who dosen't want to own a Mercs ? a Beemer? ....

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Jeremy is very critical about cars. I tend to agree with him on some cars and disagree on others. Sometimes, he bases his criticism on very very subjective matters that not everyone can associate with and sometimes personal preference, like how he doesn't like BMWs (he likes the M3s and M5s though) and how he hates the Porsche 911 (not anymore though). Try not to take everything he says literally, not to discredit him or anything. He is still a good judge of cars.

Dremel

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Ampng Nrdschlff
Visit site
Seabiscuit said:
Damn 9 "chit Torr". Most not-well-doing ppl burst their ass work day and night just pay installment for the car. This Jeremy just waste in after few km otr.
Not even 100 meters I think. Damn, just across the road.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys,
im planning to change my crank pulley to a lightened one..
just wanna ask,is Zerone one good ah?or should i get works?is it the same size as my oem pulley? mythelogy is too expensive la..hehe
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience