geng pangkah

GSRfreak

Jun 7, 2005
kl
those buggers

this is new info that i got from 1 of my friend
this mother f**king thieves that curi all this gadgets arethe one working as despatches in day time with benetton logo stick on their helmets or bikes .
they will just watched ur car like dunno anything
and try to spot where are u staying.
the benetton logo they have on their car so they can know that is their gengs car.
this peoples car is fully equip with latest gadgets and very attractive cars.
with using Tommy Makinans seat. original sgti bodykits and their taiko using original EVOs with puch back chasis no.
original sgti seat brand new.very nice intercoolers and others.

ps: if get to met them at night wondering dont ask anything just whack them straight away :D

Last edited:

Mannessman2000

Jun 23, 2005
KL
Further Info That U Guys Would Be Interested About Gang Pangkah

Ok guys as I see that there is a lot of discussion about this Gang Pangkah which specializes in stealing gadgets and stuff, I have some important and accurate info that u guys would be interested.

1) This guys are a group of thugs from the Sentul/Gombak/Wangsa Maju Area.

2) They target all modified cars with the latest gadgets namely DEFI, APEXi. They are also interested in other equipment like ECUs, Racing Seats... yup u hear me right. They also target CRVs Kenwood players.
Their latest SUCCESS was Two Sets of Mit. EVO9 Seats which they broken into from a Recond car dealer. So look out for their cars to be equipped with EVO 9 Seats.

3) They go all around KL so no place is safe. They even dare to come into your house compound to get your stuff. They even padlocked one of their victims front Door as they wanted to take the EVO 6 owner's CWEST CF Front and back Hood.

4) They work as dispatch riders in the daytime and they normally operate at nite. They gang members all drive immitation P Satria GTIs. Why? if You notice most of the cars are actually 1.3 but they have already altered the chassis from GTIs they stole. U will notice the cars are actual GTIs but the Registration no are for Older Satrias. All the cars are fully loaded with latest Defi, Apexi Gadgets, Branded Racing seats, cun ass rims. (They can even outdo the Skylines in Sunway in terms of Gadgets).
Their gang leader(fat guy) is driving a White Lancer Converted to EVO6 bearing the Registration No W**26. Not sure if he resprayed the car.
Theres another member driving a Mit Lancer converted to Evo5 which is blue in colour.

5) The gang members usually operate in a group of 4 in two RXZs. Their famous operandi of smashing your side windows and lightning quick speed in grabbing your gadgets. They dare to confront owners in some circumstances.

6) They sell their loot through lots of methods. Namely ONLINE even in ZTH HERE through some people. They sell through certain workshops, chopshops and runners. (If you wanna buy such stuff, u can find it at a chop shop near the Celcom tower in Bandar Menjalara Kepong. Maybe you will even find some of the stuff u lost there.)

7) These guys especially the leaders always go around SURVEYING other ppls cars in performance workshops. So guys beware of this too. U would recognise their cars if u follow my guide.

8) Finally, U wanna find these guys.... theres this mamak in DANAU KOTA, Setapak (Behind SHELL) where they hang out a lot. So if any of u wanna do anything, They normally there at nite with their cars.

So if any of u guys have anything else to add? All cars with gadgets are not safe nowadays. These ppl are eyeing your gadgets all the time. There is no where safe where u can hide your car from them. I hope these information helps. Please advise your friends too. Remember, when the buying stops and Stealing stops also.

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
Mannessman2000 said:
Ok guys as I see that there is a lot of discussion about this Gang Pangkah which specializes in stealing gadgets and stuff, I have some important and accurate info that u guys would be interested.

6) They sell their loot through lots of methods. Namely ONLINE even in ZTH HERE through some people. They sell through certain workshops, chopshops and runners. (If you wanna buy such stuff, u can find it at a chop shop near the Celcom tower in Bandar Menjalara Kepong. Maybe you will even find some of the stuff u lost there.)

dude is the chop shop u mentioned ... have a skool n round about later after pass by the shop? no wonder i always see the gate a lock tight... n twice saw a heavy modded evo-7 came out frm there wif penang plate no.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Best way to stop this people, don't buy stolen stuff.

You buy stolen goods mean you support them.

Once day your car might get broken in.

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
what?a gang?like sendiket la??ceh..so,how all you people know who is who?i mean the thief??where do you get the info??hhmm..must be careful la..heardof stories they even smashed windows for standard Radio..damn..kejam..

Mannessman2000

Jun 23, 2005
KL
To all u guys, the information is Genuine. Im sure some of u guys already know but are reluctant to reveal the information.
I dont care if U are One of the Gang Pangkah Members or their Cronies.... This is a warning to u. We know... a lot of ppl know who U ARE. So u better watch out coz your days are numbered.

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
looks like, we have to use thugs style also to fight this bad-ass pangkah..(since our police force..zzzzzzzz)....so, anybody here got connection wif u/world..etc..etc..??..

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
Bro TitanRev..Ppl give us information...pls don make a joke out of it...

Cheers

A

achor

demmit la these guys... so mad until can't type anything. got my car broken into too. shit la.

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
de EVOs sound femiliar la.. always see him at suzi's ampang..n yeap... de car is fully modded ..cams.. etc etc.. idling sound like music.. wif straight piping.. wooo.. n dat blue evo yeah.. femiliar also.. always same place..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I have this weapons but not those that can kill lah but can hurt someone loh...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I also dont like this kind of geng wan...not making a joke here lah.
cooljas...just last week 2 thieves who tried to steal my uncle's car...caught red handed. It was around 3.00am in the morning...Me, my uncle and his 2 friends whack him kau kau..they drove a kancil my uncle's fren whack their kancil also...but its didnt came out of the paper...it was so sad that it didnt came out...if i was reported in the newspaper..I think those fellows will piss in their pantsss

Hope you guys dont flame me......

Last edited: