geng pangkah

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
well.....
it's a saying "sometimes to make things in order,we gotta break the law"

1st--are u willing to stop this person stealing a strangers car ?
2nd--ppl this days don't bother anymore mann.......maybe a small town area but not like kuala lumpur where ppl only cares only THEMSELF.it's a fact,nothing to hide about.

2nd--ppl this days don't bother anymore mann.......maybe a small town area but not like kuala lumpur where ppl only cares only THEMSELF.it's a fact,nothing to hide about.

yes i admit people these days dont care about others... but y would say that not all of us is that person.. i do not like the way tat m'sian work.. if a person dies in front of them from beatings of stranger they would just stand there and do nothing.. if a person droped a wallet they would take it and leave.. that the majority of people here.. but me, amongst the few percentage would help others.. sometimes would put their life in first for the greater good. are u one of us? would u willingly help others to help urs?

i think write it to the newspaper is a good idea. but someone has to do it. its some serious thing man. i bet u they are growing day by day with members. by the end of the day, they will be the only one that'll be modding, we all cycle...

ahhhh~last 2 week ago I've jz 'berkenalan' with ex-geng pangkah hehehehe happen to know him during on my way back to kuantan :) a very friendly fella.bump him during our speeding session you know laa very boring when driving at LPT so after that we pull over at petrol station and hv chit chat. Quite scaryyy to hear the story about this gang!Jz be careful when you bumped with putra and skyline with the team benetton sticker.you might been marked! :)

i think when they operasi time....use bike 1 la....seldom use car...if i not mistaken ;)

seriously.......
if we know the putra or skyline with benetton sticker.......
why acting taken ??
all talking here and there......
this contacts and that contacts.........
then ??
if u guys know who,why don't just do something........

seriously.......
if we know the putra or skyline with benetton sticker.......
why acting taken ??
all talking here and there......
this contacts and that contacts.........
then ??
if u guys know who,why don't just do something........

gather proper evidence first bro you know laa its very hard to fight those kind of gang unless you're big shot and taiko hehehe :wavey: me alone fighting this not enough lerrr need support also hehehe :listen::driver::driver::itsme:

well,as u said gather proper evidence.......
in the 1st place how or who knows they are the one who stole the item and sell it where ??
sure they must have a place where they sell their stuff or something like that right ?? even a big time drug dealer also can be shot dead....
what about this ??
cause i'm just thinking and wondering.......
the more this fellas do,the more brave they are......

well,as u said gather proper evidence.......
in the 1st place how or who knows they are the one who stole the item and sell it where ??
sure they must have a place where they sell their stuff or something like that right ?? even a big time drug dealer also can be shot dead....
what about this ??
cause i'm just thinking and wondering.......
the more this fellas do,the more brave they are......

bro this gang already established long time ago.trust me its not that easy to fight them.do you know that their gang also have branch at other states as well? :) they linked each other and I believe they also read this at the moment :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom