Have you been builied ??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Have you been builied for the wrong reason ??

Do share your experience and how you handle it.

We need some zth-ians yg kena bully tapi tak berani nak bagi tau.

Anyway I post this after watchin n read the post at Interesting Downloads about a girl being bullied.

i have been bullied by customer... *sob* *sob*

Well I was really small when I was much younger and I guess you could say I got bullied a little. Then I grew up and developed a temper. BUllies only pick on the weak.

bikinigal said:
bullied by boss?
can kira ar?
aiya..dont care..i'm quiting anyway...

Can la, i said who kena bully for the wrong reasons.

Boss bully u ar? Take his pic and photoshop with another chick pic and send to his lover / wife / mistress / GF / parents... sure kena one! Muahahahaha!

dat's evil...:confused_smile:
but i kindda like da idea..wakakakaa.....

acbc said:
Boss bully u ar? Take his pic and photoshop with another chick pic and send to his lover / wife / mistress / GF / parents... sure kena one! Muahahahaha!

Ok i tell u mine,

Form 5, a group in my school force me to change religion. Ramai dah murtad.

ok that one old story, anyway in University (I wont put the uni's name clue : the only university that accepts Bumiputera students only) i got bullied by my course-mates for the worng reasons. The reason i got bullied are:

- I speak English in class (speak english a little they get angry but with them I speak malay)
- Watching Top Gear, the episode where Jeremy blows up a Kelisa and the Savvy review once. Bcoz of this I was listed Anti-Malaysian
- I am the only guy from KL
- I am also the only guy, SPM graduate masuk University. The other guys were matrix n diploma failures aka ex-matrix n ex-diploma.
- My english lecturer loves me
- Girls come to me for help in Programming
- Saya merosakkan reputasi mereka bcoz "They were lelaki terhangat di pasaran"
- They call my attitude town attitude n force me to change into kampung attitude.
- They say I lied about my eldest brothers age.
- Angry on what I worte on my journal (seriously tak de niat jahat pun i write).

Bcoz of this i was beaten up in a looked room n they even treaten me sayin "U think Bandar Utama is small, I can find u n kill u if u make a report to Pak Guard,". They even say "We can beat u up to death if u give us the time" . I also got beaten up for giving them the wrong answer even that answer was true. They also force me not to make frens with other races(sorry guys). They even opened my bag n check the contents in my bag can say no privacy everything they want to check they even stole my gf's, Julie's, Fiona's, n Japan GT babes hp pic . As a deal, I have to be their slaves and give some of my Julie, Fiona, and Japan GT babes pic.

Dont worry, later Pak Guard came to me and force me to make a report. He knows I was beaten up. He even told me that mine was not worst than b4 got a guy beaten up naked. Anyway I can say they still tak ber-syukur even i save their asses once. :angry_smile:

P/S: if u just kena bully today just post here, and dont even thing of calling the G-Man's hotline bcoz it wont help i can talk c*ck only, G-Man's anti-bully hotline.

We zth-ians will help u. Come zth-ians, are u willing to help the people being bullied ??

Last edited:
bullied by boss n the whole company...the whole company's worker r related ex..families...family's fren..except designers...oni 4 of us n non of us r related to the boss..n got spy..fucker faggot always walk in n out the studio when boss not around..

since the day i was born

bullies are cowards when singled out, only move in packs
do the same thing to them and they'll be begging and crying for their lives
showing u wat wusses they are
what to do? start a fucking huge big company, emply those buggers n giv them shit pay n heavy work, then fire them for being ineffective n waste of space
but then again, u'll become the bully, but u get revenge if u want it

i'm a single race in uni, all chinese, guess wat uni all chinese la, but no probs, cos i look like crazy rapist:_:

DriftKingII, sad to hear that, but at the same time I'm getting furious about it as well.

I know I can't do a thing to help, but how I wish those bulliers would get beat the cr*p out, seriously a bunch of sorry *ss mothaf*ckers.

ok I'm done with my Internet ranting, back to bed tee hee~

i never get bullied b4 ....... but i always bully ppl got evo7 bodykit on a waja n also gti bodykit on a satria ... gsr on wira ..... damn many la ...... no la just laugh at them lo .... open the window point at them laugh until they see me ...... dun ask ..... coz they always realize i pointing at them ........ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..... ppl with these dressing are road hoggers for faster cars ....... ah got once i dun let ppl go in my lane then he show me middle finger ..... but he damn daring we 4 in the car he one feller also dare do .....

edwin_lcw said:
i never get bullied b4 ....... but i always bully ppl got evo7 bodykit on a waja n also gti bodykit on a satria ... gsr on wira ..... damn many la ...... no la just laugh at them lo .... open the window point at them laugh until they see me ...... dun ask ..... coz they always realize i pointing at them ........ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..... ppl with these dressing are road hoggers for faster cars ....... ah got once i dun let ppl go in my lane then he show me middle finger ..... but he damn daring we 4 in the car he one feller also dare do .....

which road n wat car u driving tat time? ..i hope wasnt me cos i nv notice a ZTH car doing tat b4... n summore i used to show fingers to those 'drivers' i mean unconsiderate type la.. 2 or 5 ppl in cars oso i still did the same.. but hope it wasnt u tat i pointed at :)

driftkingII said:
Have you been builied for the wrong reason ??

Do share your experience and how you handle it.

We need some zth-ians yg kena bully tapi tak berani nak bagi tau.

Anyway I post this after watchin n read the post at Interesting Downloads about a girl being bullied.

i m always bullied, mentally. btw, the movie, was it abt a HK gal forced to strip by a bunch of gals as well??

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom