ZTH MINI Club!

• Thread starter skyline86
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 241K
hi there!

Hi guys! How is the mini maniacs going on. Sadly can't joint the forum cause my father past away on 07/07/2005. The thread getting longer yeah! Good job.

hans,

so sorry to hear about that Hans. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

fastclubman

al fatihah

to all malay, pls spend a minute of fatihah to hans father who just passed away...

al- fatihah...

semoga roh dicucuri rahmat...

about the tt, make it saturday then

Mtt

Thanks guys for the support. hope can make it for the next meet.

Hans,
sorry to hear that.. condolences to you n your whole family ...

condolence

hans,
tabah bro....masa kita tah bila...
hope u'll have the toughest heart during ur hard time..
we'll hope u r fine

take care bro

looking for a mini

hello all mini fans!!

i am one of them too..

i am looking for a mini...but i am wondering will the maintenance fees be expensive?

please guide me...and i hope to get one, errmmm....for less than rm10k, for the time being i only hope it can move,then slowly after i have enough money, then only will upgrade slowly la...

anyone can help?hehe...thanks...

dear all,
so how is the coming august MTT? ive discuss with one reporter from The Star newspaper, he says if we manage to get 15-20 minis we can contact him for a photo sessions and we can on The Star newspaper under "Metro"....

So has everyone be prepared for august MTT? angel? suresh? fastclubman? cchoi? minicooper...?

cheers
skyline86

If it is Aug 6, then I wont be available. I am on a Mt KK climbing trip. Moreover my MINI is not ready yet. Currently body is done up, waiting for the halfcut with the 1000cc engine.

cheers......

skyline86 said:
dear all,
so how is the coming august MTT? ive discuss with one reporter from The Star newspaper, he says if we manage to get 15-20 minis we can contact him for a photo sessions and we can on The Star newspaper under "Metro"....

So has everyone be prepared for august MTT? angel? suresh? fastclubman? cchoi? minicooper...?

cheers
skyline86

skyline,

it shouldnt be a problem for me. Although there wont be the alarm setting off engine available, i should be there propelling at a much slower speed with the 1000cc engine. HEHEH.

The 1000cc engine strains to reach 5000rpm, is that common for other 1000cc owners?

fastclubman...

fastclubman,
mine is not common, haha, think u r lucky to get the engine strains to reach 5000rpm, haha...

cchoi,
nevermind, just join us next time..

how about others?

superz,
welcome to join us, u can email ur contact number, email and ur name to angel, its free to join us, we r trying to collect all our members details now.

mini_flinstone,
how r u recently? stil remember our discussion to join or merge group during last MTT?

cheers
skyline86

i got 12" rims for.......intrested???? selling arround rm450....with tire 90%
loc.gombak....call 0127363030

pupa,

more details pls...and a picture helps a lot too.

skyline,

where will be the August MTT held?

Top Bottom