ZTH MINI Club!

• Thread starter skyline86
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 241K
melawati, rite infront of MIA,
pj,centrepoint, or syed in KJ
alibaba @ TTDI

any suggestion for places @ bangsar/hartamas ppl?

but when is it ?

how about souled out in hartamas? i think if we talk to the manager in souled out, they probably are able to allocate some parking lot rite in the front of their shop.

hey johnsmith..well we do meet up as often as possible..
and of course..bsides just the mini club there are loads of general tt's...
souled out....sounds good but then..my darn car is givin so much of problems its been breaking down...darn..dont think it can go far this time around...

prolly be end of the month...
how bout a joint tt... with the HAVOC group the honda guys...
:D wud be fun...

as far as i know, if the car engine is well take care after major repairs/overhaul, that part should keep yourself away from the mechanic. maybe it is time for that or have you done it before?

btw, if there is a tt, where would that be, time and day? if i am free, no harm joining you all....

hartamas la, i forgot the name of the shop but i know it is beside 7-11, opposite coffee bean.
there not bad.......

uncle don mamak?
i think we need a vote.. btw john smith is has nuttin to do with engine problems..i transplanted my entire engine btw.....so overhauling it and major repairs was done before it was put into my car...

a mini... stayin away frm the mechanic or workshop...impossible...there's bound to be some problems unless its a new mini...lol or the fully imported one car of the old version...

anyways... john.. we gladly welcome ya to the club...
do leave me ur details u can either PM me or email me at [email protected]

i would need ur...

Name:
Nick:
Contact No:
Email:

so that we can contact u through those means as well to inform of a tt session...and the tt venue range's frm subang till anywhere in kl or so...day is usually on w/ends..time usually around 8ish or so..

on a further note..we are prolly gonna.. be having a joint tt session with the Havoc team..as well... if not.. maybe just by ourselves...i do need to discuss bout another mag photoshoot as well...so that this time the turn out is better than the Traffic mag photoshoot...so attendance is appreciated...and it will prolly be end of the month or next month (tt) ...

venue suggestions ...i recommand a poll/vote ...coz id definately think a venue where everyone is familiar with wud be great...suggestions has been swell now we are but spoilt for choice in a way...lol

voting

me myself, im neutral, as long as i can make it at that time for tt. sometimes u might be bz...as long im free, anywhere also can
so, where and when?

thx mini flintstone.. :D
cool how bout the rest then..
the date is yet to be decided..
prolly end of the month... :D

do sms me if there is any TT. 012-2046464.

want to learn more about mini...

had my gearbox replaced last month. now back in action(but not much though)

hehehe.. khoyos thought u pro aredy..
according to chef akina.. lol
no worries .. we will keep u informed bout the upcoming tt..
im still discussing with Havoc so we can have a joint tt.. :)

sad story

do u know anyone who wants to buy mini?
im selling mine..sad story...

1.0 manual
new 2k paint
new extractor,silencer,exhaust,piping
rare 2 tone rim
wooden steering,motalita
some wooden finish, handbrake,window recliner

since i last repair early in this year, no more rosak, well maintain as a good running condition
need the money badly as a downpayment for an apartment
selling based on the best offer
location pj..sms/call me 012-2951904

in future im going to buy back mini,so just wait for nx project on clubman

thanks

thanks alot angel....this plan to sell has been delayed for ages,coz i love my mini. so far it serves me good after all the trouble cause in earlier stages.
keep me inform ya

thanks for ur compliment khoyos
spent alot to keep it good looking,but nothing to be proud of from interior,coz there is nothing. spent to much on exterior and to make the engine running well. no extra mods. a normal engine, but running well even 80mph...as stated in my meter...miles

Last edited:
mini flintstone,

how much are you letting it go for?

feel sad for you too mate! i hope you get a good buyer who takes care of it just like you did.

all the best

fastclubman

p/s - no more fast redy! dropping in a std 1000cc while my 1400 is being stripped again! problems with the clutch still not sorted! new arms, new slave and master pump, new bearing , new clutch plate, new pressure plate and still no clutch. Sad but true!

new arms, new slave and master pump, new bearing , new clutch plate, new pressure plate

Wahh... fastclubman... how much u spend on all that parts?? Just keen 2 know coz i also got planning to overhaul my 1300...

Top Bottom