ZTH MINI Club!

• Thread starter skyline86
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 241K
hans,
sorry to hear about it. I hope the new owner takes care of it as well as u do.

hey i know that car. I can definately let you know that the rims are very good, they are compomotives. I was using them for a while, and then sold it off to the owner of the car (if he is the same guy).

just got a set of ap racing race/rally clutch for the clubman. There is clutch and the car moves, so its looking a bit up now. Hopefully I will be able to bring along to the next MTT!

fastclubman

hey i know that car. I can definately let you know that the rims are very good, they are compomotives. I was using them for a while, and then sold it off to the owner of the car (if he is the same guy).

Yup... they are original compomotive rims alright... MADE IN ENGLAND... makes the mini look beefy.

sob!sob!sob!

The new owner is in Kuantan. Only once a year i'll be seeing him.But just got another MINI for my incoming project.

ohhh all the way in kuantan eh...well hope he takes care of it as good as you did.. :)
well congrats on the other MINI project then ;)

I'm planning to change my mini abs and the rubber cone springs...

Does anyone know what sort of abs that can improve the typical mini "bouncy" ride???

actually cone springs are the best...
from my experince...:D
blitz...interested in joining us for the next MTT?
do hand me ur details then...

Name:
Nick:
Contact No:
Email Add:

PM me ur details or email it to me .. [email protected]

what about the abs?? There is so many brands out there to choose from... Koni, Spax, GAB, Gabriel and so on...

Which do you recommend?? Between gas and oil, which u guys think has a better ride comfort??

abs mine's some jap brand currently...have no idea wat its called..lol gotta check it out hahaha ive been away frm home so long i dont know wat updates have been done on my car... :D

hey guys can let me know when is the july TT?
cause i hope wont crash my birthday on 17 of july hehe
my 21st years old birthday!! hehe!!
i will be very happy if anyone would like to give me 2nd hand or new MINI parts. THANKSssssss

i m looking for MINI seats(old or new 1), front grill(2nd hand) and ori MINI meter(set of 3 in black colour).

reply me or give me a call if u got those parts to sell-0123881178 TONY

thanksssssssssssssssssss

hello miss twistedangel do u know who use this nick in RS forum myboxedlife our nen nen king in RS want to buy the mini he show in RS lo pls reply to RS forum asap thnx

Tony, July MTT have to c when is angel back, then only decide.... crash ur birthday? y not make ur birthday as July MTT? then ur 21st birthday will full with Minisssss...haha

So, how is everyone else recently?
Angel, confirm the date to come back for MTT?
Bala, manage to come back Malaysia in July for MTT?
Suresh, Mokey prepared?

Cheers...

trd turbo ur more than welcomed to join us do leave ur details with me..
ill need ur...

name:
nick:
contact no:
email add:

skyline,

yeah i should be here in july. Hopefully we can meet up soon yeah.

angel,

how are you?

sureshn,

quiet? busy with exams? sorry marking exam papers i mean :)

fastclubman

oh yea guys sorry bout the delay k im finally back...
n yea the tt in july...
lets make it a satruday perhaps...
how bout end of july..
will that be good for everyone?
venue.. iskandar (opposite sunway xtreme park)?

Hi there twistedangel and the mini group.

Looks like i have been out of this forum for a long time and i have to re log in all over again.

Let me know when the TT this month and i will try my best to join in. Cheers

venue..

can we chg to other venue? its a bit bored there..no good food, not much ppl,no activities...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom