ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
C you guys tomolo at the challenge 8-10pm for badminton. Kindly vote for shuttlecock use. I will get higher range and cost ard rm50/tong.
RCL - kentgoh
RSL -
Protech -
Yonex -
Others -

@@"...

what la wei~no price no review?

IMO buy 1 dozen and test 1st,we r not so pro (according to our humble members),try 1st and if ok then buy the same brand again next time.

Any of those around RM50 is decent enough, don't buy Yonex if you haven't played for a while cos you mis-hit they pecah very fast.

I think Sea Lion brand also not bad. Used to use that last time. :hmmmm: Anyway, ya around RM50 is good enough. RM20 ones really better not consider...fren bought it and regret.

Shuttlecock was too light..

The RM20 is usually not even feather, is plastic, flies too far and too straight, can't control it properly. Those are only good for kids cos they last damn long.

SF: "cock" also you know ah......really knowledgeable guy.....
salute!:adore::adore:

Last edited:
EvoZ:
Father Bunta taught me well :rolleyes: *Cabut* :vroam:

Father Bunta:
I have been upgraded to Shuttlecock Fanatic adi :rofl:

no la....i see SF like talking bout "cock" and "bull" stories...so i wander why he so knowleageable in all angle....

i dunno bout "cock"....i only know to work and work and kena tiau by customers coz we are making a living...not enjoying the living la....thats why i envy him and jealous too...:(
hahahaahaa:)

arturo - no wonder last time enter the competition i lose,wakaka,my arm very weak,must be beating aeroplane too much...wakaka

monaro - clay court very dirty de,i only play on those normal de hard court,never try on clay or grass court b4...

Kazukimy Taikor: Must try clay.. veli nice to play..! Most hardcourts in M'sia are veli pathetic ones. If can, play on acrylic rubberized surface call Tech Tone. Or at least on flexi pave courts. These courts will minimise the damage on your knees.

Wanna play on duta courts? :) We need more kakis though...

no la....i see SF like talking bout "cock" and "bull" stories...so i wander why he so knowleageable in all angle....

i dunno bout "cock"....i only know to work and work and kena tiau by customers coz we are making a living...not enjoying the living la....thats why i envy him and jealous too...:(
hahahaahaa:)
:rofl: If you envy me then u must have envy the wrong person...not even enjoying the living of half of what you guys are enjoying. No car, no house and best of all no cash. Just an office boy in the office earning a small amount of cash that is just enough to survive for ownself...what a life to be envy about...

Kena tiau by boss once awhile...nag and etcs. Never even driven or own an Evo or Supra or even a BLM...:banghead:

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Kazukimy Taikor: Must try clay.. veli nice to play..! Most hardcourts in M'sia are veli pathetic ones. If can, play on acrylic rubberized surface call Tech Tone. Or at least on flexi pave courts. These courts will minimise the damage on your knees.

Wanna play on duta courts? :) We need more kakis though...

If a lot of ppl maybe can consider playing Futsal adi...:driver:

:rofl: If you envy me then u must have envy the wrong person...not even enjoying the living of half of what you guys are enjoying. No car, no house and best of all no cash. Just an office boy in the office earning a small amount of cash that is just enough to survive for ownself...what a life to be envy about...

Kena tiau by boss once awhile...nag and etcs. Never even driven or own an Evo or Supra or even a BLM...:banghead:

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

If a lot of ppl maybe can consider playing Futsal adi...:driver:

futsal ahh?? :stupid:

Blank, sorry to call u so late yesterday but too happy already to complete the hell of a DIY mod....but this morning wake up my both arm pain like hell.....blister here and there on my fingers....and having a backache on the waist.... hahahahaha....took dinner at 1.30 am....Hahahaha....

6 hours plus work time....lots of sand paper.....3 cans of cleaner....autosol....... =.=' but the end result I get although not 100% put still very happy....too long didn't get my hands dirty already....Hahahahaha

Top Bottom